Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do think McKay was like as a university lecturer in the other timeline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do think McKay was like as a university lecturer in the other timeline?

you know the time line where Mckay takes a teaching job at community college near Cheyenne Mountain to give him the time to work on his plan to get Shepherd back from the year 50,000?
    well the one thing I always wondered was what Mckay was like as teacher?
    Last edited by slimjim; 30 May 2012, 08:12 AM.

Unknown, we've never seen McKay as a teacher. Judging from his personality, a very mean teacher?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

It seems from what few things we see of the other timeline, that McKay did have some events that changed him. I'd say he was probably a hard teacher that didn't have time for "morons" and I can imagine him blowing up at students from time to time for "wasting his time". I do think though from the shots we did get to see and from his hologram, that he was a bit softer than he was in the seasons we saw. This was probably due to his relationship with Jennifer, being back closer to his family and having lost most of his Atlantis family.

I do wonder though if he was a bit of an absent professor from time to time as he cared for Jennifer while she was sick and became more and more obsessed with his struggle to work out how to save Sheppard and the original timeline.
        sigpic

Comment

He probably didn't appreciate the apples.
          Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Hard but fair.
            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                who's the girl in your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by slimjim View Post
                  Me
                  sigpic

Comment

I wonder how often he would start talking about something he did on Atlantis (the theory i mean) and confuse the students.

Comment

If his role as a lecturer just involved him talking about mathematics then I think he'd have been great. If it involved him interacting with people and answering stupid questions then I think he'd have some issues.

sigpic

Comment

I hope he had a TA for grading homework. I don't think McKay would've enjoyed grading.

Comment

I've always imagined he was so obsessed with his private calculations that he did the bare minimum at his formal job.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                            I've always imagined he was so obsessed with his private calculations that he did the bare minimum at his formal job.
                            In that case I may have had a few teachers who were secretly trying to save the galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by slimjim View Post
                              Ginnifer Goodwin.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X