This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costume-Con 23 - Stargate Party

Costume-Con is the preeminent fan run convention for costuming. Run by costumers for costumers and costume fans, Costume-Con is 4 days of panels, workshops, classes, competitions and social events, covering all forms of costuming.

Costume-Con 23 to be held in Odgen, UT, April 29 - May 2, 2005 has given it's Friday Night Social (party) a Stargate theme.

The year is 1932. A recent archaeological find in Southern Utah has
    uncovered a mysterious Stargate hidden beneath what appeared to be a
    natural rock formation known as Delicate Arch.

This "stargate" has been transported to Ogden for its public debut. During
    this elegant evening [think Erte/Art Deco], the stargate suddenly
    illuminates and a host of historical and extraterrestrial beings appear at
    the reception.

I highly recommend anyone interested in costuming to attend. It's a great opportunity to meet other costumers and learn new and interesting skills.

For more information on Costume-Con 23 go to http://www.cc23.org
    For more information on Costume-Con in general go to http://www.costume-con.org

If you have a costuming skill that you'd like to share at a panel, workshop or class, contact Dana MacDermott at [email protected] we are always looking for new teachers.

If you have any ideas on how we can make the most out of the Stargate them, inexpensively, this is a fan run con, please let me know.

If you have any questions about Costume Con in general, I can probably answer them as well.

Bruno
    Last edited by Bruno; 03 June 2004, 10:30 AM.

So how was it?

Gilder
    Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

It's not until next year, 2005.

Comment

Working...
      X