Magic City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic City

Anybody else enjoying this show on Starz? My wife and I have really gotten into it. I am so glad it is getting a second season.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Yeah, I watched the two first episodes and I really liked what I saw, I'm definitely buying this when it's released ! Starz is really generous when it comes to renewals, right ? Maybe it's a good thing if someone has not many shows...who do you like the most from the characters ? Although it is centered around the guy who played dean and sams father ( forgot the name, sorry ! ) it's really an ensemble group again which is much more enjoying IMO
    sigpic

Comment

It's a good show. It was a bit by the numbers to start with, good production values, but things felt a bit hollow at first. But over the course of the first season the show and the actors have really found their feet. The last few eps have been great and I'm glad it got renewed for a second season. In fact Starz were so confident about their show they renewed it for a second season before it even went to air.

Comment

Ike Evans and Ben Diamond are my favorites right now. They are really great on-screen together too.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I really can't wait to see what happens next season. This show was a very pleasant surprise for me.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

With James Caan joining Season 2, I think this show is just going to get better and better.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I am amazed more people haven't commented about this show. I highly recommend checking it out if you have never seen it.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

This is definitely not a Magic City forum, that is for sure. Talk about a dead thread. I for one can't wait for June to get here. I really look forward to what Season 2 will have in store for us fans.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Season 2 is off to a great start IMO. People who have never seen this show should at least check it out. I do not think you will regret it.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I am very upset that this show only got two seasons. People don't know what a good one they missed out on.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                    X