Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how long will it be before something like the Holoband is technically feasible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how long will it be before something like the Holoband is technically feasible?

if it ever will be?

in a damn while
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
      in a damn while
      i'm 19 right now, I want it at the very least to be before I die of old age

Comment

it will seven years 9 months 13 days and 29 seconds precisely until that technology will be unlocked. Stick in your calender.

... Seriously what kind of question is that anway?
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by slimjim View Post
          you do realise that holograms can be used in better ways then just communication
          sigpic

Comment

I believe in another 20 years or so we should be able to create something much like the Holoband.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by slimjim View Post
              You can wait with the kids from the 60's who wanted their personal robot servants by the 00's.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                You can wait with the kids from the 60's who wanted their personal robot servants by the 00's.
                i think he allready is
                sigpic

Comment

We don't know what the military, governments etc. keep from us, maybe in some ways it's already possible but not accesiable for the common people ?
                  sigpic

Comment

They promised that we would have a colony on the moon by 1990, but that never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                      They promised that we would have a colony on the moon by 1990, but that never happened.
                      that was because people failed to understand that no one would foot the bill for building a moon colony if we had nothing in to profit from it, building more and more advanced computer technology on the other hand....

Comment

Working...
                      X