Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know You Watch Supernatural TOO MUCH When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Know You Watch Supernatural TOO MUCH When...

...you read the name "Dominic" as "Demonic". Yeah, I did just that a few minutes ago when reading this article. Can you blame me???

Thought it was time for this thread. And if it already exists, well, my apologies.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

When you put salt at all your doors and windows every night...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

When you go out and buy an impala, a black one ...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

...you follow a lot of Supernatural cast and crew on twitter. And then you check twitter every day for any SPN scoop, filming pics, etc...
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Whenever you can see your breath, you think there is a ghost around
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Your rental car is an Chevy Malibu but you are really pissed it aint a Impala
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

When you think/hope every classic muscle car you catch a (fleeting) glimpse of might be an Impala.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

...when you no longer let the dog sleep on the end of your bed...

Comment

...when you can name all the Stargate actors/actresses that have guest starred in SPN and name the episodes they were in...

(I did this the other night)
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

RiG, I totally do that!

...while watching an ep with your dad and brother in the room, and your brother asks what kind of car it is, you can answer faster than your dad, who knows all when it comes to classic cars and planes.

Ran across this on a tumblr I've recently found (angelsofthursdays- Warehouse 13, Haven, and SPN), and thought I'd share. It's a comment from a YouTube video for "Carry On".

p.s. there is a thread like this. I think it's called "You know you're obsessed with SPN when..." but I'm too lazy to look for it right now.

EDIT: Found it. Clearly it's been ignored for a little while.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...to-Obsessed-If
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                      RiG, I totally do that!
                      Heh. Cool!

...while watching an ep with your dad and brother in the room, and your brother asks what kind of car it is, you can answer faster than your dad, who knows all when it comes to classic cars and planes.
                      Dean would be so proud.

Ran across this on a tumblr I've recently found (angelsofthursdays- Warehouse 13, Haven, and SPN), and thought I'd share. It's a comment from a YouTube video for "Carry On".

Love it! I actually have "Carry On My Wayward Son" as my ringtone.

p.s. there is a thread like this. I think it's called "You know you're obsessed with SPN when..." but I'm too lazy to look for it right now.

EDIT: Found it. Clearly it's been ignored for a little while.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...to-Obsessed-If
                      Yeah, I thought there might be. I was just too lazy to look for it. And also, I was going more for of the "can't help it" side of things. If that makes any sense. I can;t seem to explain it properly right now, Think my brain is fried from working all day.

...you are only able to watch part of one ep in the morning reruns on TNT before you have to go to work so you grab your DVD's the minute you get home and put in the episode you started watching earlier and watch all of it. Even if you've seen it a million times already. I can't help it, once I start watching an ep I have to finish watching it. I think I need that...closure.
                      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 09 August 2012, 02:20 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

I had to leave for class when the second episode started on TNT last year, so I would watch and wait until I knew what the episode was, or until the title card came on.

...and with all the TNT watching, my roommate (generally not a fan of scifi/fantasy/supernatural) was able to recognize most episodes before S6. She'd come back from class, watch a couple minutes then say "Is this the one where they....". I felt so proud
                        sigpic

Comment

if you and your SPN bestie, can hold a conversation that is entirely made up of Supernatural Quotes.

Comment

Originally posted by swissmom8873 View Post
                            if you and your SPN bestie, can hold a conversation that is entirely made up of Supernatural Quotes.
                            Now that is cool! And welcome to GW and the SPN forum!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Nah, never too much Supernatural!

Says the girl who is getting a SPN themed tattoo for her birthday, crunched watching all 7 seasons in 2 months, and trolls Craigslist for 67 Impalas...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X