PDA

View Full Version : You Know You Watch Supernatural TOO MUCH When...

RodneyIsGodney
May 14th, 2012, 05:17 PM
...you read the name "Dominic" as "Demonic". Yeah, I did just that a few minutes ago when reading this article. (http://theproudparents.com/would-you-hire-this-clown) Can you blame me???

Thought it was time for this thread. And if it already exists, well, my apologies.

Lunaeclipse
May 14th, 2012, 06:05 PM
When you put salt at all your doors and windows every night...

Lunaeclipse
May 20th, 2012, 01:55 PM
When you go out and buy an impala, a black one ...

RodneyIsGodney
July 13th, 2012, 03:43 PM
...you follow a lot of Supernatural cast and crew on twitter. And then you check twitter every day for any SPN scoop, filming pics, etc...

mr_kennedy
July 27th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Whenever you can see your breath, you think there is a ghost around :lol:

TheLadyMore
July 28th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Your rental car is an Chevy Malibu but you are really pissed it aint a Impala

RodneyIsGodney
July 28th, 2012, 03:54 PM
When you think/hope every classic muscle car you catch a (fleeting) glimpse of might be an Impala.

Lunaeclipse
July 29th, 2012, 02:36 PM
...when you no longer let the dog sleep on the end of your bed...

RodneyIsGodney
August 1st, 2012, 03:05 PM
...when you can name all the Stargate actors/actresses that have guest starred in SPN and name the episodes they were in...

(I did this the other night)

warrior_chic
August 8th, 2012, 08:28 PM
RiG, I totally do that!

...while watching an ep with your dad and brother in the room, and your brother asks what kind of car it is, you can answer faster than your dad, who knows all when it comes to classic cars and planes.

Ran across this on a tumblr I've recently found (angelsofthursdays- Warehouse 13, Haven, and SPN), and thought I'd share. It's a comment from a YouTube video for "Carry On".

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7htv2wLGP1qchlhbo1_400.png

p.s. there is a thread like this. I think it's called "You know you're obsessed with SPN when..." but I'm too lazy to look for it right now.

EDIT: Found it. Clearly it's been ignored for a little while.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/69171-You-May-Have-Crossed-From-SPN-Fan-to-Obsessed-If

RodneyIsGodney
August 9th, 2012, 02:12 PM
RiG, I totally do that!
Heh. Cool!

...while watching an ep with your dad and brother in the room, and your brother asks what kind of car it is, you can answer faster than your dad, who knows all when it comes to classic cars and planes.
Dean would be so proud.:D

Ran across this on a tumblr I've recently found (angelsofthursdays- Warehouse 13, Haven, and SPN), and thought I'd share. It's a comment from a YouTube video for "Carry On".

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7htv2wLGP1qchlhbo1_400.png
Love it! I actually have "Carry On My Wayward Son" as my ringtone.:D

p.s. there is a thread like this. I think it's called "You know you're obsessed with SPN when..." but I'm too lazy to look for it right now.

EDIT: Found it. Clearly it's been ignored for a little while.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/69171-You-May-Have-Crossed-From-SPN-Fan-to-Obsessed-If
Yeah, I thought there might be. I was just too lazy to look for it.:o And also, I was going more for of the "can't help it" side of things. If that makes any sense. I can;t seem to explain it properly right now, Think my brain is fried from working all day.:rolleyes:

...you are only able to watch part of one ep in the morning reruns on TNT before you have to go to work so you grab your DVD's the minute you get home and put in the episode you started watching earlier and watch all of it. Even if you've seen it a million times already. I can't help it, once I start watching an ep I have to finish watching it. I think I need that...closure.

warrior_chic
August 10th, 2012, 08:24 AM
I had to leave for class when the second episode started on TNT last year, so I would watch and wait until I knew what the episode was, or until the title card came on.

...and with all the TNT watching, my roommate (generally not a fan of scifi/fantasy/supernatural) was able to recognize most episodes before S6. She'd come back from class, watch a couple minutes then say "Is this the one where they....". I felt so proud :D

swissmom8873
August 10th, 2012, 09:07 PM
if you and your SPN bestie, can hold a conversation that is entirely made up of Supernatural Quotes.

RodneyIsGodney
August 11th, 2012, 01:29 PM
if you and your SPN bestie, can hold a conversation that is entirely made up of Supernatural Quotes.
Now that is cool! And welcome to GW and the SPN forum!:D

Freckles
August 16th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Nah, never too much Supernatural!

Says the girl who is getting a SPN themed tattoo for her birthday, crunched watching all 7 seasons in 2 months, and trolls Craigslist for 67 Impalas... :lol:

RodneyIsGodney
August 16th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Nah, never too much Supernatural!

Says the girl who is getting a SPN themed tattoo for her birthday, crunched watching all 7 seasons in 2 months, and trolls Craigslist for 67 Impalas... :lol:
WOW! What kind of tattoo? A tattoo of what, exactly?

I have a Dean Winchester t-shirt.:D And Dean a dog-tag. Along with the first 6 seasons on DVD. Waiting for September 18th to get season 7.

Freckles
August 16th, 2012, 08:01 PM
WOW! What kind of tattoo? A tattoo of what, exactly? I know it's probably overused by fans but I'm getting the anti-possession symbol with "non timebo mala" in a pretty script and in Enochian in a circle around it right above my ankle.

I have a Dean Winchester t-shirt.:D And Dean a dog-tag. Along with the first 6 seasons on DVD. Waiting for September 18th to get season 7.
I told my husband that until I have all the seasons on blu-ray that he'll have an easy time picking out gifts for me for the foreseeable future.
:samanime20:
I just ordered Tibetan skull bracelet like Dean wore in season 2. Me likee.

While school shopping for my 1st grader, my husband pointed out that I was picking out Dean's wardrobe for a 6 year old. hehe :weiranime32:

RodneyIsGodney
August 17th, 2012, 05:30 PM
I know it's probably overused by fans but I'm getting the anti-possession symbol with "non timebo mala" in a pretty script and in Enochian in a circle around it right above my ankle.
OOOH! NICE! You gotta take pics and share!

I told my husband that until I have all the seasons on blu-ray that he'll have an easy time picking out gifts for me for the foreseeable future.
:samanime20:
Oh, blu-ray, lucky you!

I just ordered Tibetan skull bracelet like Dean wore in season 2. Me likee.
Oh man! I would love to have that!

While school shopping for my 1st grader, my husband pointed out that I was picking out Dean's wardrobe for a 6 year old. hehe :weiranime32:
HA! I love it!:D

Freckles
August 17th, 2012, 09:48 PM
OOOH! NICE! You gotta take pics and share! Absolutely! Hopefully I'll be un-Probied by that time.

Oh, blu-ray, lucky you! Jensen in High Definition all the better to see those freckles I adore ::wipes away drool:: Yum

Oh man! I would love to have that! Found it on Amazon - only about $20 with shipping. I am going to squee and do a happy dance when it comes in the mail. :samanime20:

HA! I love it!:D It's not my fault that the stores are carrying Dean-esque clothes, now is it? :sam43:

warrior_chic
August 18th, 2012, 07:54 AM
By all means, keep the Little Dean coming. It's better than a lot of stuff people are dressing their kids in nowadays.

And I have figured out how to solve both my not-getting-up-til-noon-on-the-last-days-of-summer and my lack of SPN problems. I need to get my butt out of bed in time to watch the TNT episodes every morning. See, those boys are all kinds of helpful. Even if you don't have a monster problem :P

RodneyIsGodney
August 18th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Absolutely! Hopefully I'll be un-Probied by that time.
Hopefully!

Jensen in High Definition all the better to see those freckles I adore ::wipes away drool:: Yum
*moans...is sooooo jealous*

Found it on Amazon - only about $20 with shipping. I am going to squee and do a happy dance when it comes in the mail. :samanime20:
Cool!

It's not my fault that the stores are carrying Dean-esque clothes, now is it? :sam43:
Nope. Not your fault at all!;)

By all means, keep the Little Dean coming. It's better than a lot of stuff people are dressing their kids in nowadays.
Aint that the truth!

And I have figured out how to solve both my not-getting-up-til-noon-on-the-last-days-of-summer and my lack of SPN problems. I need to get my butt out of bed in time to watch the TNT episodes every morning. See, those boys are all kinds of helpful. Even if you don't have a monster problem :P
That's what I do. Well, when I don't have to go to work early. And on my days off. I hate it if I miss part if the first episode because I woke up late.

RodneyIsGodney
August 22nd, 2012, 04:14 PM
...you can spot Supernatural guest stars on other shows (and movies). Yep, do it all the time.*nods*

Freckles
August 26th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Your friend posts on Facebook that their lights are flickering (after a storm) and your first thought is "DEMONS!"

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/216/7nTnr.png

Freckles
September 6th, 2012, 07:20 PM
I created a Supernatural Spotify playlist with just about every song ever used on the show.

Best playlist evar.

RodneyIsGodney
September 12th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Spotify???

When you by every Hot Wheels classic Impala you can find, even though they're not '67s. Two '64s, a '69 and a '63.

Trufax.

Freckles
September 12th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Spotify is an online music player that you can create playlists of pretty much any song you can think of.
Mine starts with Carry on Wayward Son and finishes with Eye of the Tiger ;-)

RodneyIsGodney
September 12th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Ah. Thanks. I'll have to check that out sometime.;)

Oh, does it cost anything?

Freckles
September 12th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Ah. Thanks. I'll have to check that out sometime.;)

Oh, does it cost anything?

They have a free option where every so many songs there's an ad. I'm cheap so I happily deal with the commercials.

RodneyIsGodney
September 13th, 2012, 05:27 PM
They have a free option where every so many songs there's an ad. I'm cheap so I happily deal with the commercials.
I don't have a problem with the commercials either.;)

Freckles
September 14th, 2012, 05:24 AM
I used the Supernatural Wiki to see what songs were used in each episode. Very handy

mr_kennedy
September 24th, 2012, 03:33 AM
When your watching hawaii five o and even the mention of the word impala makes you look for sam and deans car :p

warrior_chic
September 25th, 2012, 05:19 AM
...When the premiere is the night before a very long day of grad school and 2 tests, and you still fully plan on watching every second of it.

RodneyIsGodney
September 25th, 2012, 03:33 PM
I used the Supernatural Wiki to see what songs were used in each episode. Very handy
I do that myself from time to time. Very handy indeed.;)

When your watching hawaii five o and even the mention of the word impala makes you look for sam and deans car :p
Yeah, that'd do it for me.

...When the premiere is the night before a very long day of grad school and 2 tests, and you still fully plan on watching every second of it.
Good for you!:D

...when you can tell what episode it is after the first few seconds of the teaser.;)

Lunaeclipse
September 29th, 2012, 02:43 PM
When you see a quote and you automatically recognise it as something said on the show...

RodneyIsGodney
September 29th, 2012, 05:42 PM
When you see a quote and you automatically recognize it as something said on the show...
Yup, yup, yup!

...when you know what Dean and Sam (and Bobby) are going to say before they say it.

Krisz
September 30th, 2012, 12:22 PM
You can't listen to Asia without thinking of poor Dean reliving the same day over and over, and over.....!

Can't look at clowns without thinking of Sam.

Not going into the convenience store where 'Pestilence' stopped by any more if you happen to be driving that way!

You look around worriedly if you hear a van with a slipping fan belt!!!

Lunaeclipse
September 30th, 2012, 07:16 PM
You can't listen to Asia without thinking of poor Dean reliving the same day over and over, and over.....!

Happened to me the other day.

...When you hear Eye Of The Tiger and automatically see Dean playing guitar on his leg. (Reference: Yellow Fever. It was either at the end of the ep with the credits or in the special features.)

RodneyIsGodney
October 1st, 2012, 07:23 AM
Happened to me the other day.

...When you hear Eye Of The Tiger and automatically see Dean playing guitar on his leg. (Reference: Yellow Fever. It was either at the end of the ep with the credits or in the special features.)
It's at the end of the episode.;)

warrior_chic
October 2nd, 2012, 04:43 PM
While typing a list of forensic science organization members at work today, I came across a couple from Carthage, MO. All I could think about was there should have been more forensic scientists there to handle all the death from Luci's visit.

RodneyIsGodney
October 15th, 2012, 02:02 PM
...you can't help but think "plastic piece of crap" every time you see a newer model Dodge (Charger).

Lunaeclipse
October 15th, 2012, 03:47 PM
You something annoying happens that you can't explain, you automatically think it's archaic angel bulls**t.

warrior_chic
October 16th, 2012, 11:59 AM
I've just recently discovered (within the last 10 minutes) that my new favorite shirt is the short-sleeve Henleys at Old Navy. And I realized, as I was trying on my 5 new ones, that I could basically be a female Dean for Halloween. I unfortunately already have a partner costume in mind so... I guess I'll just have to work on the details for next year :D Give me an excuse to go find all the little fandom stuff like the tattoo, the ring, the talisman, the flannel...

RodneyIsGodney
October 16th, 2012, 02:00 PM
I've just recently discovered (within the last 10 minutes) that my new favorite shirt is the short-sleeve Henleys at Old Navy. And I realized, as I was trying on my 5 new ones, that I could basically be a female Dean for Halloween. I unfortunately already have a partner costume in mind so... I guess I'll just have to work on the details for next year :D Give me an excuse to go find all the little fandom stuff like the tattoo, the ring, the talisman, the flannel...
AWESOME!!! Btw, Jensen wore a short-sleeved Henley at DallasCon and I wore my long-sleeved Henley today.:D

warrior_chic
November 3rd, 2012, 11:32 AM
Guys, my university marching band IS PLAYING WAYWARD SON!!!!!

Callista
November 21st, 2012, 02:13 PM
After you finish putting little lines of cinnamon around the places where ants come in, you try to study up on where the anthill might be so that you can salt and burn it.

RodneyIsGodney
November 21st, 2012, 02:24 PM
Guys, my university marching band IS PLAYING WAYWARD SON!!!!!
AWESOME!!!:D

After you finish putting little lines of cinnamon around the places where ants come in, you try to study up on where the anthill might be so that you can salt and burn it.
LOL! I hate ants!

Freckles
December 7th, 2012, 06:49 PM
You do this.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/315831_10151307893609095_315592417_n.jpg

I am now safe against demon possession though :p

warrior_chic
December 8th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Thank Chuck you actually got someone with talent. I've seen plenty of pictures of terrible tattoos to make me nervous about ever getting one. Is that a shoulder?

LittleMissBrilliant
December 8th, 2012, 09:05 AM
You do this.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/315831_10151307893609095_315592417_n.jpg

I am now safe against demon possession though :p

THAT....is pretty amazing. I would never get a tatoo, but I admire this one lots. :P

Freckles
December 8th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Thank Chuck you actually got someone with talent. I've seen plenty of pictures of terrible tattoos to make me nervous about ever getting one. Is that a shoulder?

Yeah, I've seen some trainwrecks too. A friend who does amazing stuff did mine so I knew exactly what kind of work I was getting.

Yes it is on the shoulder. :-)

RodneyIsGodney
December 11th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Awesome tat!!!

RodneyIsGodney
January 5th, 2013, 05:33 PM
...almost half of your Christmas pressies are Supernatural related.:D

Lunaeclipse
January 12th, 2013, 03:46 PM
You look up one of the writers on the net just because you're bored (and in my case realize that one of them also wrote one of your fav cartoons. :))

RodneyIsGodney
January 12th, 2013, 07:19 PM
...you continue to hold your pen (or pencil as the case may be) the same way in which one of brothers (as well as the actor who plays said brother) holds pens when writing. Yes, I still catch myself switching my grip from mine...to his.

Freckles
January 15th, 2013, 05:02 AM
...you continue to hold your pen (or pencil as the case may be) the same way in which one of brothers (as well as the actor who plays said brother) holds pens when writing. Yes, I still catch myself switching my grip from mine...to his.

You're adorable RiG :)

RodneyIsGodney
January 15th, 2013, 03:49 PM
You're adorable RiG :)
Thank you.:o

Vella
January 16th, 2013, 06:56 AM
When you look at your dark eyed newborn baby and think "Yup, he's possessed by a demon". 9 months on and I'm not entirely convinced that he's not!

RodneyIsGodney
January 16th, 2013, 11:08 AM
LOL! And welcome to the thread and to GW Vella!:D

Callista
January 16th, 2013, 05:30 PM
You made a pecan pie from scratch to eat during tonight's episode because Dean didn't get his piece in the last episode and you feel kinda bad for him.

RodneyIsGodney
January 16th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Awww!:)

Vella
February 2nd, 2013, 12:23 PM
Hee, thanks for the welcome :D

When one of your most precious books is a Supernatural one signed by the cast, including Jared, Jensen and Misha!

LittleMissBrilliant
February 10th, 2013, 05:05 AM
When you have recurring nightmares in which you are possesed by a demon. O.o

RodneyIsGodney
February 10th, 2013, 06:27 AM
Hee, thanks for the welcome :D
You're welcome.:D

When one of your most precious books is a Supernatural one signed by the cast, including Jared, Jensen and Misha!
Lucky duck! Which book is it? And how did ya get it?

When you have recurring nightmares in which you are possesed by a demon. O.o
Damn.

...you are shoveling your driveway after a blizzard dropped nearly 3 feet of snow on it and you can't help but think: I could really use those Winchester boys right now. If they can dig 6ft deep graves they can shovel snow.

geekywraith
March 24th, 2013, 04:20 PM
When you're upset/angry that the channel that showed Supernatural just stop showing it for no reason and without any warnings and with no apologies. Now I have no way of watching the rest of season 8. :mad:

The Urban Spaceman
March 25th, 2013, 04:42 AM
You Know You Watch Supernatural TOO MUCH When...

...You post in this thread!

When you're upset/angry that the channel that showed Supernatural just stop showing it for no reason and without any warnings and with no apologies. Now I have no way of watching the rest of season 8. :mad:

That sucks dude, sorry to hear it. :(

RodneyIsGodney
March 26th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Oh, damn! HOW DARE THEY!!! Send them a nasty letter/email! Crap, I'd be beyond upset if the CW did that to me. So sorry to hear that.:(

...You post in this thread!
Right???

...when you arrange your schedule around the three TNT episodes that air every morning. Yup, when I have a day off I go nowhere until after I have watched all three eps. My day just wouldn't be complete without my daily dose of Dean.

geekywraith
March 26th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Oh, damn! HOW DARE THEY!!! Send them a nasty letter/email! Crap, I'd be beyond upset if the CW did that to me. So sorry to hear that.:(

Indeed... It's Canada's SPACE channel. *le sigh*. Some people already posted their unhappy comments about it. How crappy is it to show Season 8 right until the last 4 ep's... Unbelievable. :mad:

roque872002
March 27th, 2013, 01:57 PM
... when you watch it online because you can't wait until it airs in the UK. But when it does, you'll watch it again with the family and pretend it's the first time you've seen it...

Freckles
March 29th, 2013, 05:42 AM
Everything is Supernatural and I love it. Entering an employee's info into the system at work and realize we have a Bobby John on our roster.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19600000/Dean-and-Bobby-John-daddy-dean-19642103-800-450.jpg

(Yeah so his name is really Robert and he goes by Bob, so what?)

fumblesmcstupid
April 20th, 2013, 10:06 PM
YKYWTMS When you are in the bathroom doing your business and the light flickers and you automatically think Oh crap! Demon.

warrior_chic
April 21st, 2013, 07:59 AM
...when you arrange your schedule around the three TNT episodes that air every morning. Yup, when I have a day off I go nowhere until after I have watched all three eps. My day just wouldn't be complete without my daily dose of Dean.

THEY HAVE 3 NOW?!?!? How did I not know this? Stupid school, keeps me from the good things in life like SPN, scifi awesomeness, the heaven beauty that is Jensen and Jared. Ok, maybe I have a problem...

Lunaeclipse
April 21st, 2013, 11:37 PM
You see something that the boys have been in and finally get the reference in the show. If you're like me you're thinking "Oh that's what that was about."

RodneyIsGodney
April 23rd, 2013, 03:13 PM
Indeed... It's Canada's SPACE channel. *le sigh*. Some people already posted their unhappy comments about it. How crappy is it to show Season 8 right until the last 4 ep's... Unbelievable. :mad:
That is very crappy!

YKYWTMS When you are in the bathroom doing your business and the light flickers and you automatically think Oh crap! Demon.
LOL!!!

THEY HAVE 3 NOW?!?!? How did I not know this? Stupid school, keeps me from the good things in life like SPN, scifi awesomeness, the heaven beauty that is Jensen and Jared. Ok, maybe I have a problem...
Yup, three! From 9am to 12pm. TNT knows good drama when they see it!

You see something that the boys have been in and finally get the reference in the show. If you're like me you're thinking "Oh that's what that was about."
Like in "Fallen Idols", when Dean said. "I never even seen House Of Wax." A reference to the fact that Jared (and episode guest star) Paris Hilton starred in the remake.

Lunaeclipse
April 23rd, 2013, 04:09 PM
Like in "Fallen Idols", when Dean said. "I never even seen House Of Wax." A reference to the fact that Jared (and episode guest star) Paris Hilton starred in the remake.

I already knew about Jared and 'Gilmore Girls' so that was hilarious and I already knew about 'House Of Wax', but the other day I saw Jensen was on a movie called 'My Bloody Valentine' and I'm sure they're referenced it...

RodneyIsGodney
April 23rd, 2013, 06:05 PM
I already knew about Jared and 'Gilmore Girls' so that was hilarious and I already knew about 'House Of Wax', but the other day I saw Jensen was on a movie called 'My Bloody Valentine' and I'm sure they're referenced it...
Possibly with the episode title of the same name..minus the 3D bit. Other than that I don't recall any references to the movie.

Lunaeclipse
April 28th, 2013, 03:16 PM
Possibly with the episode title of the same name..minus the 3D bit. Other than that I don't recall any references to the movie.

"The episode title “My Bloody Valentine” is a reference to the film of the same name. In 2009, Jensen starred in a 3-D remake: My Bloody Valentine 3D. Dean offering the heart in a box was a trademark of the film, where the killer left a human heart in the box of chocolate."

RodneyIsGodney
April 28th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Ah, I stand corrected.:o

RodneyIsGodney
June 13th, 2013, 03:16 PM
...you (and your [my] mom) are watching Inside Edition and the host is briefing you on the stories they are covering in the episode and one of the stories is about a "hospital duet" by a nice elderly couple that have been married for 66 years. They show the husband in his hospital bed singing "You Are My Sunshine" along with his wife who is right at his bedside while the host says have been "married for 66 years" and your mother thinks the host said "buried" for 66 years. And when you ask your mother how she got that from seeing the couple singing in the hospital and she's says: "I dunno! Too much Supernatural I guess.":P

Yeah, I just lost it...laughed so hard!:P

impcon
November 15th, 2013, 04:31 PM
When every you start thinking every time you seeone, that any mid to late '60's Chevy 4 door hardtop would just look so much better in black..
Also, when you find yourself watching the show just to drool over Baby... *sighs*

geekywraith
November 15th, 2013, 05:15 PM
When you walk on a street called Winchester and you catch yourself looking for the impala for a second.

Lunaeclipse
November 17th, 2013, 02:51 PM
... you stop thinking 'that doesn't sound like Dean' while watching the cartoon...

Freckles
November 18th, 2013, 04:53 AM
... you stop thinking 'that doesn't sound like Dean' while watching the cartoon...

OMG YES!! I was so disappointed when I watched it for that very reason.

DeeSnyde
November 18th, 2013, 01:33 PM
When every TV show or commercial just reminds you of SPN, because the cast is everywhere. I was the same way with Lost and Chuck.

Lunaeclipse
November 18th, 2013, 01:43 PM
...When you watch the movie Highlander and think Cas and Connor were separated at birth...

warrior_chic
November 19th, 2013, 05:49 AM
...When you buy a plaid shirt for Fall and a canvas military-style jacket, and accidentally end up wearing them together and inadvertently cosplay a Winchester for a day.

Freckles
November 19th, 2013, 06:38 AM
...When you buy a plaid shirt for Fall and a canvas military-style jacket, and accidentally end up wearing them together and inadvertently cosplay a Winchester for a day.

Perfect!

mrscopterdoc
November 26th, 2013, 06:00 PM
been there, done that :D

RodneyIsGodney
November 30th, 2013, 03:53 PM
...when you buy a plaid shirt for fall and a canvas military-style jacket, and accidentally end up wearing them together and inadvertently cosplay a winchester for a day.
Awesome!!! :D

EmilieSunshine
March 15th, 2014, 12:20 PM
..when your lights flickers at home and you think on demons instead of being angry your lamp will break soon. And than you wish you had the phonenumber of the Winchesters and you could call them for help.:rolleyes:

EmilieSunshine
March 15th, 2014, 12:22 PM
...or you see Salt in a Store and stand in front of it grinning because you think on Supernatural and how many times that stuff saved the boys.

Lunaeclipse
March 16th, 2014, 03:04 PM
When something happens, and you could use some help, you're like. "Cass!"

RodneyIsGodney
March 16th, 2014, 03:23 PM
I've done that once or twice.;)

...you're watching Diners, Drive-Ins And Dives and can't help thinking of Dean whey Guy is eating some sort of decadent cheeseburger. Every. Single. Time. And I say, "Dean would love that burger." ...usually this is said in my head.

...you think Dean would love Campbell's Chunky Cheeseburger soup.

...you see an add for (local pizza place) Papa John's new cheeseburger pizza and you think Dean would definitely order that one.

geekywraith
March 16th, 2014, 05:33 PM
You smile when someone, who's never seen the show, asks you why Castiel and Dean are known to be the ambiguously gay duo on the show.

Little Creek
March 16th, 2014, 08:54 PM
This is a fun thread! :D I've done most of these things too, good to know I'm not crazy!

...you think of the episode Bloody Mary every time you see a mirror.
...you say "yahtzee" and "idjit."

EmilieSunshine
March 17th, 2014, 11:22 AM
Pudding..well we all know that moment makes us looking like ...:samanime51:

.....or you stands in a crossroad and thinks about shovling a hole and putting bones..graveyarddirt and a pic of you in side,to summon a demon and getting a wish. well I wouldn`t do it of course but it was kinda strange to see one in the woods.

RodneyIsGodney
March 18th, 2014, 01:54 PM
...you see a TV Guide magazine crosswords book with Dean and Sam on the cover and you just have to buy it.

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t344/katydid29/Miscellaneous/th_jensen-jared-tvg-crosswordbook2_zps72defbfa.jpg (http://s514.photobucket.com/user/katydid29/media/Miscellaneous/jensen-jared-tvg-crosswordbook2_zps72defbfa.jpg.html)
Beyond Imagination indeed.:D

Lunaeclipse
April 30th, 2014, 09:31 PM
...when you're watching another tv show and someone does something and you hear Bobby's voice say 'idjit."

iheartshep
May 3rd, 2014, 10:37 AM
.....you (well, I) use the word "idjit" often!

....I'm at home alone and a light flickers or I hear the house moan and groan and I wish I had Sam and Dean on speed dial.

RodneyIsGodney
May 6th, 2014, 03:36 PM
...you know what Dean and Sam (and others) are going to say before they say it. And you then recite their lines right along side them.

Been doin' that a lot lately.:rolleyes:

I too use the word "idjit" all the time. Along with "@sshat".

Little Creek
May 6th, 2014, 06:22 PM
...you're watching Frozen and it keeps reminding you of Supernatural. :rolleyes: :D

RodneyIsGodney
May 7th, 2014, 04:08 PM
Haven't seen the movie yet. Dunno if I want to. Maybe.

Lunaeclipse
May 10th, 2014, 12:57 PM
when you can accurately predict when Cass or Crowly are about to show up...

geekywraith
May 10th, 2014, 07:20 PM
When you see a girl wearing a trench coat you automatically think of Cass...

geekywraith
June 2nd, 2014, 05:37 PM
When you see a building with the name Crowley on it and start to smile.

Lunaeclipse
June 3rd, 2014, 02:18 PM
When you see a building with the name Crowley on it and start to smile.

lol when you see the above post and immediately think 'he's either gotten overly confident, well more than usual...or he's gotten silly.' before you ever remember that it's actually not his building... :)

geekywraith
June 3rd, 2014, 07:41 PM
lol when you see the above post and immediately think 'he's either gotten overly confident, well more than usual...or he's gotten silly.' before you ever remember that it's actually not his building... :)

Same here. I have yet to see a building with the name Castiel on it. There’s a street called Winchester in the same neighbourhood as that picture. :D

RodneyIsGodney
June 9th, 2014, 06:20 PM
...you think Dean and Sam (and Cas) are real. And you say things like: "Man, I wish Dean and San were here right now, they'd get this driveway shoveled in no time!" Or: "Damn, this really hurts...wish I could get Cas down here to heal me."

Lunaeclipse
June 10th, 2014, 03:13 PM
When you can tell who the writer is by the humour or lack of in the ep... I used to watch a cartoon called 'The Tick' so I can hear Ben Edlund humour...

Lunaeclipse
June 15th, 2014, 01:53 PM
When you start noticing things about their clothes because you're so used to them...

RodneyIsGodney
June 15th, 2014, 03:52 PM
When you start noticing things about their clothes because you're so used to them...
That's a good one!:D

Lunaeclipse
August 19th, 2014, 05:49 AM
...you get the joke/reference in all the Supernatural memes that show up on your wall on Facebook...