Question about soundtrack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about soundtrack

Hey guys sorry if this is the wrong section but its been killing me forever and i cant find this out anywhere.
    What is the name of the song that is playing in Episode 5, season 3, Progeny and Episode 11 season 2, the hive. Its the instrumental song with no lyrics that plays at the last scene. I just cant seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks a lot!

I don't know - I'd have to watch those episodes again.

I know there's no official soundtrack for later seasons, except for Rising.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Sammynsc View Post
      Hey guys sorry if this is the wrong section but its been killing me forever and i cant find this out anywhere.
      What is the name of the song that is playing in Episode 5, season 3, Progeny and Episode 11 season 2, the hive. Its the instrumental song with no lyrics that plays at the last scene. I just cant seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks a lot!
      If you're asking about songs or prexisting works of music featured in the series, I have no idea. If you're asking about score created for the series, they aren't songs, and there's no titles for the tracks. You won't be able to find the music, because the only score released thus far is from the first episode, "Rising."

Comment

Well i heard the soundtrack in other movies as well. If someone could just watch the last scene of this episode and help me out :/ uhgggggg

Comment

Working...
        X