PDA

View Full Version : What cans be cool !

po134
May 19th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Do you remember the "Gad-Meers" ? They try to burn the "Enkarans" new home world ... finally we know they are peaceful but they have never contact the tau'ri or the Enkarans aigain ... ?

Or see the Quetlzelcoatl form a new alliance with the tau'ri ! Because they said that any ennemy of the goa'uld are their ally and they seem very more powerfull than the them ! [Do you remeber, they are bigs whites giants live in the pyramide ... ;)] They was so powerfull [It seemed :P] :D

Everything can help us to kick the ass of the goa'uld can be fun to add ! Or see more the Ancients [Because we know now they aren't dead !!! :rolleyes: ]

Mio
May 19th, 2004, 04:15 PM
A) Does anyone know how long it would take for the ship to finish terraforming the planet? It's probably a big planet....and it would probably take quite some time to fill a planet with life from a completely different world, built on Sulphur instead of Oxygen.

B)Yes, I want to see the giant aliens again.....

C) The ancients are above us. They won't show themselves to us unless we get a rogue like Oma.

Teal'c
May 20th, 2004, 07:14 AM
Why does everyone think the Gadmeer will just suddenly appear on that planet when it's finished un-terraforming? The ship only had genetic samples of all the life from the Gadmeer's homeworld, they were going to restart their evolution, not plant a load of live Gadmeer there :P

Otis
May 22nd, 2004, 06:48 PM
I like the B option. I agree that the Gadmeer will take many, many years to appear. Also, I'm tired of the Ascended. Let's hope the left over Ancients don't know how to ascend.

Anubis
May 23rd, 2004, 12:14 AM
I'm guessing they would know how to ascend but they would choose not to.

Spoiler below (highlight to read)
From season six, when Abydos was ascended, it could have been different

Bogopimp
May 23rd, 2004, 12:45 AM
Why does everyone think the Gadmeer will just suddenly appear on that planet when it's finished un-terraforming? The ship only had genetic samples of all the life from the Gadmeer's homeworld, they were going to restart their evolution, not plant a load of live Gadmeer there :Pbut the ship built the enkaren representative so quickly, it might be able to do the same for a purely biological lifeform like a gad meer. Besides, this is Stargate... Who said anything about it having to make sense ? :)

Anubis
May 23rd, 2004, 12:52 AM
I agree. Stargate is full of strange little tidbits and information

Teal'c
May 23rd, 2004, 08:05 AM
but the ship built the enkaren representative so quickly, it might be able to do the same for a purely biological lifeform like a gad meer. Besides, this is Stargate... Who said anything about it having to make sense ? :)

There's a difference between making a single android and an entire civilisation! :P

I agree. Stargate is full of strange little tidbits and information

WTF? :S

Bogopimp
May 23rd, 2004, 08:09 AM
yeah maybe, but still, maybe they lay eggs, and maybe they hatch really quickly, so it only needs to make a village and the civilisation starts to thrive once more :) we dont care if theres millions of them, we just want some :)

and btw, what does it mean to be "carbon based" or "sulphur based" ?