This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What cans be cool !

Do you remember the "Gad-Meers" ? They try to burn the "Enkarans" new home world ... finally we know they are peaceful but they have never contact the tau'ri or the Enkarans aigain ... ?

Or see the Quetlzelcoatl form a new alliance with the tau'ri ! Because they said that any ennemy of the goa'uld are their ally and they seem very more powerfull than the them ! [Do you remeber, they are bigs whites giants live in the pyramide ... ] They was so powerfull [It seemed ]

Everything can help us to kick the ass of the goa'uld can be fun to add ! Or see more the Ancients [Because we know now they aren't dead !!! ]
    Last edited by po134; 19 May 2004, 04:10 PM.
    - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
    - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
    - The Nox

A) Does anyone know how long it would take for the ship to finish terraforming the planet? It's probably a big planet....and it would probably take quite some time to fill a planet with life from a completely different world, built on Sulphur instead of Oxygen.

B)Yes, I want to see the giant aliens again.....

C) The ancients are above us. They won't show themselves to us unless we get a rogue like Oma.
    sigpic

Comment

Why does everyone think the Gadmeer will just suddenly appear on that planet when it's finished un-terraforming? The ship only had genetic samples of all the life from the Gadmeer's homeworld, they were going to restart their evolution, not plant a load of live Gadmeer there

Comment

I like the B option. I agree that the Gadmeer will take many, many years to appear. Also, I'm tired of the Ascended. Let's hope the left over Ancients don't know how to ascend.

Comment

I'm guessing they would know how to ascend but they would choose not to.

Spoiler below (highlight to read)
          From season six, when Abydos was ascended, it could have been different
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
            Why does everyone think the Gadmeer will just suddenly appear on that planet when it's finished un-terraforming? The ship only had genetic samples of all the life from the Gadmeer's homeworld, they were going to restart their evolution, not plant a load of live Gadmeer there
            but the ship built the enkaren representative so quickly, it might be able to do the same for a purely biological lifeform like a gad meer. Besides, this is Stargate... Who said anything about it having to make sense ?

Comment

I agree. Stargate is full of strange little tidbits and information
              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Bogopimp
                but the ship built the enkaren representative so quickly, it might be able to do the same for a purely biological lifeform like a gad meer. Besides, this is Stargate... Who said anything about it having to make sense ?
                There's a difference between making a single android and an entire civilisation!

Originally posted by Anubis
                I agree. Stargate is full of strange little tidbits and information
                WTF?

Comment

yeah maybe, but still, maybe they lay eggs, and maybe they hatch really quickly, so it only needs to make a village and the civilisation starts to thrive once more we dont care if theres millions of them, we just want some

and btw, what does it mean to be "carbon based" or "sulphur based" ?

Comment

Working...
                  X