PDA

View Full Version : Season 7

Phinguyver
May 12th, 2012, 10:20 PM
I know the final episode aired last night or next friday. Do you think they will run the season over again from the beginning the following week? I recently finished season 6, but didnt watch any of the last episodes from season 7 because I didnt want any spoilers.

Sp!der
May 13th, 2012, 12:13 AM
I know the final episode aired last night or next friday. Do you think they will run the season over again from the beginning the following week? I recently finished season 6, but didnt watch any of the last episodes from season 7 because I didnt want any spoilers.

I finished Season 6 as well recently but I for one has to wait for the UK release of Season 7, hopefully sometime in early september :)

RodneyIsGodney
May 13th, 2012, 11:35 AM
The finale will air this coming Friday. And as for re-running the whole season? Well, The CW does do that but they purposely leave out certain episodes. Episodes that don't further the story/arc of the season. The bottle/one off episodes.

Phinguyver
May 14th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Well that sucks...Any word on when the season will be released on DVD? Hopefully it will be before the season 8 premiere.

RodneyIsGodney
May 14th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Well that sucks...
Big time.

Any word on when the season will be released on DVD? Hopefully it will be before the season 8 premiere.
I haven't heard anything yet. I'll let you know as soon as I do.;)