Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help Please: Daniel Jackson + Ascension + Rules of Non-Interference

Dear Forum,

It's been years since I ditched my old Stargate SG-1 packs, but recently got the 10-season set. There was an episode, if I remember correctly, where Daniel Jackson meets with a bunch of ancients in a big room to learn about the rules of non-interference, but cannot seem to find it. I am wondering if that scene was deleted when put on DVD but thought it existed on Netflix not too long ago. Anybody know which episode this was? If it was removed, any chance on me getting it again in an earlier DVD release?? Thanks!!

Originally posted by AZ Warrior View Post
    Dear Forum,

It's been years since I ditched my old Stargate SG-1 packs, but recently got the 10-season set. There was an episode, if I remember correctly, where Daniel Jackson meets with a bunch of ancients in a big room to learn about the rules of non-interference, but cannot seem to find it. I am wondering if that scene was deleted when put on DVD but thought it existed on Netflix not too long ago. Anybody know which episode this was? If it was removed, any chance on me getting it again in an earlier DVD release?? Thanks!!
    EDIT: It was a large room like the Asgard High Council Chambers, not the Episode "Threads" where they are in the diner.

Comment

Honestly, I don't believe there was ever such an episode, and I've seen them all. Can you provide any more details?

Comment

Are you sure it was a bunch of ancients? In Pegasus Project, Daniel talks to Morgan le Fey(an Ancient), in a big room on Atlantis; the the non-interference thing came up in that conversation.
        sigpic

Comment

The only other one I can think of is not the Ancients, but it is Jack talking with the Asgard (with Daniel listening in behind him). Has the High Council thing going for it, but still not quite what you described. Season 5 Episode 5 "Red Sky"

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Dear Forum,

Because it doesn't exist. That never happened.

Comment

Yup. There has never to my knowledge been an ep where daniel talked with more than 1 ancient present about the 'rules'.

Heck other than the Diner scene in S8, there has never been more than 1 ancient shown at the same time prior to Arc of Truth where Adria and Morgan went head to head!

Comment

Dear Forum,

There was never any scene such as you describe. The only time Daniel was in a room with a bunch of ancients was in "Threads", and it was in a diner where Oma and Anubis were both also there in human form. All the ancients just ignored everything going on around them. Daniel talked with Oma and the guy we later find out is Anubis. You might want to watch that episode to see if it's the scene you are thinking of.

Comment

Yeah cause the non interference thing is very sketchy and makes no sense.

They are not omnipresent so how do they know if you are interfering with anything? They have to use a Stargate to get across the galaxy vs teleporting or flying there, so how do they know what you are doing or where you are?
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X