Supernatural Season 8 Spoiler Discussion -tags req for S9 spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supernatural Season 8 Spoiler Discussion -tags req for S9 spoilers

Nothing new for season 8 right now except that we have one and the Jeremy Carver will be at the helm.
    The cake is a lie!

Con Gossip from Jim Michaels: Castiel/ Misha will be in S8!
    http://all-spn.livejournal.com/1935534.html#cutid1
    The cake is a lie!

Comment

It is just great that we can have a Season 8 spoiler thread. This renewal was such welcome news.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Any spec on the big bad this time around? I love Crowley, but I'm afraid the whole "Hell" thing has been done before with Lucifer. I'm thinking, since they've both already been to Heaven AND Hell, a little tour of Purgatory might be in order. I really think they squandered the whole Leviathan story line, they could have done so much more with the Angels and Demons in bed together, so to speak, but may be making up for lost time with Cas and Meg.

On the flip side, I read an interview with Robert Singer who talked about 'getting back to basics' and next year they're probably going back to the Monster of the week theme, which wouldn't suck, either. Esp. with Jeremy Carver at the helm.

So, I guess, I don't care what the 'theme' is next year, I'm just thrilled the Winchesters are even around to carry on the family business another year.
        sigpic
        Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
        --Angels in America

Comment

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
          Any spec on the big bad this time around? I love Crowley, but I'm afraid the whole "Hell" thing has been done before with Lucifer. I'm thinking, since they've both already been to Heaven AND Hell, a little tour of Purgatory might be in order. I really think they squandered the whole Leviathan story line, they could have done so much more with the Angels and Demons in bed together, so to speak, but may be making up for lost time with Cas and Meg.

On the flip side, I read an interview with Robert Singer who talked about 'getting back to basics' and next year they're probably going back to the Monster of the week theme, which wouldn't suck, either. Esp. with Jeremy Carver at the helm.

So, I guess, I don't care what the 'theme' is next year, I'm just thrilled the Winchesters are even around to carry on the family business another year.
          That fact sure makes this fan smile.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Alright, just found out that Supernatural will be airing on Wednesday night now. WHAT??? Still in it's 9pm time slot, airing after the new show Arrow. WHAT???

Well, isn't this just ducky?

And then there's this...
            Network boss Marl Pedowitz said of Supernatural's future that they were not looking at Season 8 "as the final year in any way, shape or form."
            Source.

Sounds good to me!!!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

If they keep telling interesting stories, this show could go on for many more years to come. Realistically though, networks don't always make the smartest decisions. I enjoy each new season like it could be the last.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

You may have all heard already but Jensen will be directing an ep in S8!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/sup...to-direct.html
                sigpic

Comment

The premiere even...how awesome is that! I hope he doesn't get bit by the directing bug too hard...that man needs to stay IN FRONT of the camera, not behind it. Although, it leads to an interesting observation: the last two eps he directed were, for obvious reasons, low on screen time for Dean. So that leads one to speculate what they'll be focusing on in the premiere if not Dean in his particular predicament. Sam, trying to fix the situation on our side of the fence? Castiel? Perhaps Bobby and Annie and their experience since they did, technically, die as monsters and are most likely available to the boys as Calvalry now? It's all very interesting to ponder.
                  sigpic
                  Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                  --Angels in America

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    Alright, just found out that Supernatural will be airing on Wednesday night now. WHAT??? Still in it's 9pm time slot, airing after the new show Arrow. WHAT???

Well, isn't this just ducky?

And then there's this...

Source.

Sounds good to me!!!
                    Arrow looks marginally interesting but that could be just because I got introduced to the "Oliver Queen" story in Smallville..

"were not looking at"? Meaning they are now?? I'm glad that they have been renewed for an 8th season and I hope they keep it going as long as possible; I think I might cry if the show got cancelled, sadly enough.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

I am looking forward to this lineup now. Hopefully, Arrow will be good, and then Supernatural airs after that. Sounds like a good night to me.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Production starts and slowly the first spoilers are in the air:

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...e-details.html

So Sammy will get a new love. Hope she knows of the rule "sleep with Sam Winchester and die" - and can prevent it!
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Good for Sam though. He needs a love interest.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

The first vaguely substantive spoilers for the Season 8 mytharc, from Bob Singer in the Comic Con issue of TV Guide.

* Will season 8 hinge on Sam trying to save Dean from Purgartory? “No,” Singer answers. An amount of time passes before Dean finds his way back from Purgatory (not specified how long). They’re planning on doing various flashbacks through the season showing what happened and what Sam did in that time while Dean was away.

* Why use flashbacks? Because fans usually hate it when the brothers are separated, so that’s why they’re being reunited quickly.

* What about Castiel? They’re still framing that out, but Cas will be back a number of times.

* Will Kevin the Prophet be back? “Kevin is an integral part of the year.”

* What does Crowley want with Kevin? The King of Hell needs someone to read the word of God. “Every year we start with a theme — this is our “Raiders of The Lost Ark” year. This season-long story will be a quest. It’s about Kevin and the tablets and the Word of God.”

* They would like guest characters like Sheriff Mills, Charlie and Garth back, but nothing is concrete yet. “And there’s one new character that we’re talking about. It’s a monster that Dean meets in Purgatory.”

* Who will be the big bad this season? It’s another angels and demons year. “It’s not apocalyptic but about who can gain control and keep demons in Hell or angels in Heaven.”

* Former producer Jeremy Carver, who exec produced the U.S verison of Being Human, is returning to Supernatural as your new co-showrunner. Will fans notice anything different?

“No. Jeremy gave us a couple of years on the show, so I do think this season will be a little less earnest and a little more the kind of stuff we did in Seasons 2 and 3, before the weight of all the mythology got us.”
                            Source: http://supernaturalwiki.tumblr.com/p...fore-you-click
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

http://tvline.com/2012/07/09/superna...love-interest/
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                              X