This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Stargate Recliner of Rage Thread

inspired by the recent segment on conan o'briens show, in which stargate sg-1 was featured (yay).
    this thread is meant to act as an outlet for anyone to express their "rage" about any issue as long as its stargate related, preferably in a manner that incorporates some humour, so as not to offend too easily. maybe we could turn it into a debate type of thread if there is any interest for this at all out there.
    i personally am a perfectly calm and rational person, and so have no desire at this time to express my rage over any issue
    (note: before raging, one might want to check out the forum rules first, just in case)

Furlings! Are they just giant furbies, or are they some kind of hideous sinister lizardlike aliens? Or maybe they are an asgard prank.....I can just see Thor beaming in, pointing at O'neill and yelling 'Gotcha.'
    sigpic

Comment

I want to see an Asgard make a joke or laugh! They're too dang serious!!

Same with Teal'c!

Comment

i think teal'c is gradually developing a pretty decent sense of humour. its about time though.
        i'll be pretty bothered if we don't get to see the furlings, and if they turn out to be furry, i'll either die of anger or of laughter. probably the last one.
        i hope they're scalely. like a race of fish!

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing some Asgard that are actually quite evil..
          Nasty sharp pointy teeth, mean looking.

Either that or an Asgard that is a host to a Goa'Uld.
          Wouldn't mind seeing glowing eyes on one of them.
          Teal'c: A serpent guard, a horus guard and a setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The horus guards beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakjuh

what like, rabid asgards? i wouldn't mind seeing that either. hey, i'm taking that one over to the band names thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry The Chevron Guy
              I want to see an Asgard make a joke or laugh! They're too dang serious!!

Same with Teal'c!
              Maybe he is afraid...remember what happened the last time he made a "Jaffa Joke." (In Seth, the Setesh Guards nose drips....ahahahahhaa....yeah...)
              "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Give an Asgard an eyepatch and a goatee, the you'll really know that he "turned heel".
                How could they leave me out?

Comment

So, how's Maybourne doing these days?
                  "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

They had a bad Asgaard Loki
                    The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

O'niells unwillingness to hear techno-speak, and constant cutting thru Daniel and Sam bug the C**P out of me! If he don't want the answer, why he ask da question? Let 'em speak ya military dinosaur. If he's so agin techno den howcome he don't use flintlock? Tech ok ifn he use it, bu' no can do ifn he don unnerstan'!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                        O'niells unwillingness to hear techno-speak, and constant cutting thru Daniel and Sam bug the C**P out of me! If he don't want the answer, why he ask da question? Let 'em speak ya military dinosaur. If he's so agin techno den howcome he don't use flintlock? Tech ok ifn he use it, bu' no can do ifn he don unnerstan'!
                        Ironically, I haven't got a clue what you're saying

Comment

Originally posted by petzke_42
                          Maybe he is afraid...remember what happened the last time he made a "Jaffa Joke." (In Seth, the Setesh Guards nose drips....ahahahahhaa....yeah...)
                          that had me rolling

Comment

You mean like Ra's previous host in the Stargate movie?
                            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                              Ironically, I haven't got a clue what you're saying

"O'niells unwillingness to hear techno-speak, and constant cutting thru Daniel and Sam bug the C**P out of me! If he don't want the answer, why he ask da question? Let 'em speak ya military dinosaur. If he's so agin techno den howcome he don't use flintlock? Tech ok ifn he use it, bu' no can do ifn he don unnerstan'!"

allow me to attempt a translation...
                              ahem...

colonel o'neills unwillingness to listen to techno-babble, and his constant interuptions of both daniel and sam, bother the pooh out of me! if he doesn't wish to hear they're answers, why would he ask the question? lt them speak, you aging man of the military. if he if so against technology, then why does he not use "flintlock" (don't know, so don't ask!)?
                              technology is ok if he uses it, but .... ok ya know what, i don't get this last piece either...

in dublinese...
                              ah yeah story bud, if dah o'neill fella doesn't wan ta know wha dey're on abou why de f**k does 'e boder askin', ya know wha i me-an like? 'e's a gobsh!te he is! spa!

Comment

Working...
                              X