This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supernatural Renewed for Season 8!

News is in and SPN has been renewed for an 8th Season on the CW!

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...omment-1163282

Official Press Release to follow shortly.

Official: http://tvline.com/2012/05/03/cw-rene...diaries-90210/

Hello!

I am really happy to hear that Supernatural will be back next year. I was hoping that it would be.

Comment

Part of Jensen Ackles wants the show to go up to 11 Seasons. So that he can tell Tom Welling to suck it

http://www.tvovermind.com/supernatur...aver-and-more/

Comment

Yay! So glad...but I still wonder where would they have been had Season 5 been the last as Kripke wanted?

Comment

Great news! I'm glad that there is still a show I really like that has gone beyond 7 seasons, that's so rare these days.

Comment

That is so awesome! It's a fantastic show.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
            "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
            a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

I never would have thought way back when Supernatural first began that it would still be on 8 seasons later. They continue to tell great stories, and come up with great enemies for the Winchesters. This renewal is great news.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm so happy I can't even...

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...con3-dance.gif
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm glad but what about Nikita?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                    I'm glad but what about Nikita?
                    No news yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                      No news yet.
                      Frak, i will cry if it won't be renewed, I will miss Maggie Q
                      sigpic

Comment

Yay! Some good news today finally! Glad one of the few shows I try not to miss will be back.

IHS
                        sigpic

Comment

I just got into this show this past year. Just finished season one, and I must say, it was quite good for the most part. Sure, they had a few clunkers on, but that is to be expected. You can't have all 22 episodes A+ can you? LOL
                          - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

Originally posted by TennisMennis View Post
                            I just got into this show this past year. Just finished season one, and I must say, it was quite good for the most part. Sure, they had a few clunkers on, but that is to be expected. You can't have all 22 episodes A+ can you? LOL
                            If you liked Season 1, just wait. This show just gets better and better. Enjoy the wild ride, my friend.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I really can't wait for spoilers to start coming out about this upcoming season.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                              X