Young Justice (Cartoon Show) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young Justice (Cartoon Show) - News/Discussion/Speculation

So the second season just started last Saturday and for a while now each episode has aired on a Saturday. Which looks like it will continue for the next 5 episodes.

So we went from a 26 episode Season 1 to a 20 episode Season 2.

I enjoy the show, but the most recent show has me wondering if the changes were really necessary or they did it that way since they are producing a game. A game that will take in between Season 1 and Season 2, but it will, hopefully, release in 2013. So that's a long wait for all the answers some fans want now.

What I enjoyed most about "Happy New Year" was
    Spoiler:
    seeing Batgirl and Nightwing. I like that the team has matured enough that they find their own missions and don't need assignments from League.

From what I gather the leading theory for the change is that the writers were afraid that they wouldn't get another season so they wanted to finish the story they started in season one in season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
      From what I gather the leading theory for the change is that the writers were afraid that they wouldn't get another season so they wanted to finish the story they started in season one in season 2.
      That's well good and I LOVE being surprised in a TV show.
      Spoiler:
      But 5 years and the Justice League never thought of space as a prospect. True, how do you narrow that down. But the Green Lantern said they never thought the missing members went into space.

I've been watching this show since the first episode and I love it. I just wished Spectacular Spider-Man didn't get canceled but without that Greg Weisman wouldn't have been doing this. Sacrifice one good show for another...

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
        That's well good and I LOVE being surprised in a TV show.
        Spoiler:
        But 5 years and the Justice League never thought of space as a prospect. True, how do you narrow that down. But the Green Lantern said they never thought the missing members went into space.

I've been watching this show since the first episode and I love it. I just wished Spectacular Spider-Man didn't get canceled but without that Greg Weisman wouldn't have been doing this. Sacrifice one good show for another...

Yeah, it does seem implausible that it would never occur to them.

Spoiler:
        Considering the fact that they seemingly became wanted criminals in that part of space you'd assume that the Green Lantern core would have asked Steward what he had been up to

Comment

I've enjoyed all the episodes and I am so glad that Megan stopped the "Hello Megan" phrase.

I also really liked the individual episodes on Kid Flash, Aqualad, Robin, Megan, Superboy, etc.

Comment

the team really does feel like more of a military unit than a band of superheroes that's for sure. and i'm really interested to see the rest of the season and im hoping that they just do the whole season 1 episode after another. no break in between. but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
              Yeah, it does seem implausible that it would never occur to them.

Spoiler:
              Considering the fact that they seemingly became wanted criminals in that part of space you'd assume that the Green Lantern core would have asked Steward what he had been up to
              stewart not steward. (when i first saw his name i was like "really John Stewart" and i immediately thought of the actor/television host.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                the team really does feel like more of a military unit than a band of superheroes that's for sure. and i'm really interested to see the rest of the season and im hoping that they just do the whole season 1 episode after another. no break in between. but who knows.
                I would love no breaks, but I doubt that.

Still the last couple of episodes Earthlings and Alienated were fantastic.

I liked seeing the Conner/Megaan relationship dealt with as I've read many were upset at their current standing. The most recent episode dealt with Aqualad's disappearance from the team. That was pretty neat.

So far i am very much looking forward to more.

Comment

Wow, Alienated was a great episode.
                  Spoiler:
                  Good to see the six JL members leave as that will allow the YJ team to remain the focus and maybe less involvement from the league.

Only thing left is to see what happened with the other two missing YJ members?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                    Wow, Alienated was a great episode.
                    Spoiler:
                    Good to see the six JL members leave as that will allow the YJ team to remain the focus and maybe less involvement from the league.

Only thing left is to see what happened with the other two missing YJ members?
                    yeah alienated was a good episode. From what i read tommrow's episode "Salvage" may deal with another one of the two missing YJ members.

Comment

Yep, Salvage was another good episode.
                      Spoiler:
                      Dealt with the missing Red Arrow. And we got to see Wally back, though not in action anymore.

I liked the "intervention" and the Blue Beetle story bits.

Comment

Wow, Saturday's episode was fantastic. Saw some old faces and got more relationship info.

Great action as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X