Lightsaber Forum signatures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightsaber Forum signatures!

Star Wars weekends is coming up and I got it into my head to make some forum sigs for anyone that would like one. I'd like to post a few notes however before making any quests.

1. At the moment there is no custom hilt designs I have access to. At the moment I am using a Mongolian longsword handgrip for the various lightsabers I make.
    2. I WILL however make any requested colors and affects, also custom quotes and requested rank {be it either Jedi or Sith Orders}
    3. Colors of any kind are doable, as are some limited affects for lightsaber blades.

Some limits

• There is a limit of one {1} custom quote per signature no more then 15 words in length {not including race, name and rank}
    • Name is forum name only, no custom names
    • Races are limited ONLY to star wars galaxy at this time, I may may ammendments to this later
    • If you have a deviantart account and want me to make a lightsaber signature for you, I will take DA Points as payment, otherwise just greens and "thank you"s are also welcomed here.
    • There is a limit of ONE Lightsaber Signature per request, if I have the time to make more than one lightsaber signature I will accommondate one extra signature request.
    • Custom Quotes are optional but not mandetory, if you want a custom quote please provide it, otherwise I will add one from my various Star Wars Roleplaying Game core rulebook.

And lastly; enjoy the signatures!

Some examples:

Myn McGeek, Third Sentiniel's Signature
    Terrus' Signature
    AtlantisRules!!! Signature

This is my first time doing things like this and I'd like to get better at it. I've had very few yet thankful signature requestors ask me for signatures for several items. I'd like to make signatures for others for Star Wars, and also, personally, learn GIMP better.

~
    Princess Awinita
    Last edited by Princess Awinita; 20 April 2012, 12:44 PM.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress
Working...
X