PDA

View Full Version : Title change indicates season 5 confirmation??

J-Whitt Remastered
April 16th, 2012, 08:42 PM
According to FringeBloggers, the finale has had a name change. It was set as "Endgame," but has been changed to "Strange New World." Not anything definate, but it seems like it might be about to be officially renewed. Thoughts?

http://www.fringebloggers.com/fringe-4-21-brave-new-world-part-1-press-release/#more-37154

Homer 120
April 17th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Episode titles get changed all the time, think back when SGU was airing. They had the 4th episode originally titled as ''Fire'' which was turned into a two-parter titled ''Darkness (1)'' and ''Light (2)''. Don't think it means anything, but something does tell me that they (Jole Wyman etc) know something we don't.

the fifth man
April 18th, 2012, 07:44 PM
I will breathe easy when we get an official renewal announcement. And only then.

ZRFTS
April 19th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Maybe, it's definitely a hint but I agree with the fifth man; official renewal announcement or bust!

the fifth man
April 19th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Maybe, it's definitely a hint but I agree with the fifth man; official renewal announcement or bust!

I have just been burned too many times over the years.

Homer 120
April 19th, 2012, 11:45 PM

It's not, sadly. Jole confirmed that ''Endgame'' was the unoffical title for the finale.