Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Title change indicates season 5 confirmation??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title change indicates season 5 confirmation??

According to FringeBloggers, the finale has had a name change. It was set as "Endgame," but has been changed to "Strange New World." Not anything definate, but it seems like it might be about to be officially renewed. Thoughts?

http://www.fringebloggers.com/fringe...se/#more-37154
    Last edited by J-Whitt Remastered; 16 April 2012, 08:44 PM. Reason: Damn phone autocorrect changed my words!
    "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
    - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Episode titles get changed all the time, think back when SGU was airing. They had the 4th episode originally titled as ''Fire'' which was turned into a two-parter titled ''Darkness (1)'' and ''Light (2)''. Don't think it means anything, but something does tell me that they (Jole Wyman etc) know something we don't.

Comment

I will breathe easy when we get an official renewal announcement. And only then.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Maybe, it's definitely a hint but I agree with the fifth man; official renewal announcement or bust!
        Back from the grave.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
          Maybe, it's definitely a hint but I agree with the fifth man; official renewal announcement or bust!
          I have just been burned too many times over the years.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
            It's not, sadly. Jole confirmed that ''Endgame'' was the unoffical title for the finale.

Comment

Working...
            X