PDA

View Full Version : Fringe Season 5 - Decision this week, and no Movie plans

Homer 120
April 10th, 2012, 02:11 AM
SpoilerTV is reporting, direct from Jole Wyman's twitter page that the renewal (or cancellation) of Fringe will be decided this week! Could good lightining strike twice? Stay tuned!

Wasn't it around this week last year that Season 4 was announced?

TheRandomOne
April 10th, 2012, 03:50 AM
I don't think anyone was expecting a Fringe movie lol & unless FOX wants a **** storm. Give Fringe that final season. If they can renew Touch of all shows. Why not Fringe for a final Season ?

LtColCarter
April 10th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Fringe is Awesome...it better get renewed.

ZRFTS
April 10th, 2012, 10:31 PM
It's been bad for Fringe since The Finder took Fridays but hopefully they can look past the awkwardness of a dream sequence where a kid writes rhymes to a cartoon background and towards the brilliance that is Fringe.

If Fringe gets renewed for it's final season, I will give it all of the support I can provide.

the fifth man
April 11th, 2012, 08:11 PM
At least we will finally know, one way or the other.

LtColCarter
April 12th, 2012, 06:29 AM
At least we will finally know, one way or the other.

This is true....

Homer 120
April 16th, 2012, 04:09 AM
We might hear something tomorrow. I know you're all anxious. From Jole's twitter :D:D:D

Mrja84
April 16th, 2012, 11:29 AM
It's been bad for Fringe since The Finder took Fridays but hopefully they can look past the awkwardness of a dream sequence where a kid writes rhymes to a cartoon background and towards the brilliance that is Fringe.

If Fringe gets renewed for it's final season, I will give it all of the support I can provide.

The Finder is at 8pm, Fringe is at 9pm. I don't see a reason to worry. I like both shows for different reasons. But still Fringe > The Finder

the fifth man
April 16th, 2012, 06:16 PM
We might hear something tomorrow. I know you're all anxious. From Jole's twitter :D:D:D

Tomorrow, maybe? My fingers will be crossed.

Commander Zelix
April 24th, 2012, 09:51 PM
I like Touch. :)