Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's your least favourite character in game of thrones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who's your least favourite character in game of thrones?

I personally can't stand Sansa Stark, she's annoyingly naive for her age, she's stuck up and snobby and I don't respect her aspirations in life one bit..... she reminds me of the average reality TV star in that regard.
    Last edited by slimjim; 31 March 2012, 02:23 PM.

my least favourite would have to be bran stark even though i like him, my reason being i just find everyone else more interesting.
    Last edited by chrono trigger; 05 April 2012, 07:23 AM.
    sigpic
    The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

"King" Joffrey
      SG-1 was the best
      SG-A was just as awesome

SG-U should CONTINUE!!!

sigpic

Comment

Theon. Even at this point in the series, while I have some symapthy with his situation, he's such an ass sometimes.

Comment

Gregor Clegane
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
            Theon. Even at this point in the series, while I have some symapthy with his situation, he's such an ass sometimes.
            I like really like Theon's character. Theon bases his self worth on the fact that he's a nobleman, he's the lowest of the low when it comes to noblemen and he has barley any power but he's still a noblemen damn it and he's going to cling to that. I find pathetic people interesting

Comment

Mine Theon and after meeting the actor he is still my least favourite.!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pym View Post
                Mine Theon and after meeting the actor he is still my least favourite.!!!
                I like Theon because he reminds me of my self

Comment

Originally posted by slimjim View Post
                  I like really like Theon's character. Theon bases his self worth on the fact that he's a nobleman, he's the lowest of the low when it comes to noblemen and he has barley any power but he's still a noblemen damn it and he's going to cling to that. I find pathetic people interesting
                  Originally posted by slimjim View Post
                  I like Theon because he reminds me of my self
                  Um......
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                    Um......
                    he reminds me of some of the worse aspects of my self

Comment

Joffrey! I could just smack him upside his head when he smirks......or takes a breath......

IHS
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, Joffrey, Joffrey, Joffrey... his face, his occur and what he do... of course joffrey

Comment

Originally posted by Snicker433 View Post
                          "King" Joffrey
                          Me too.

sigpic

Comment

i like Joffrey

i'm going with Catlyn Stark also her tit sucking nephew

those who don't fall, never stand up

Comment

Theon, The Hound, Lysa, and the Freys...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Working...
                              X