PDA

View Full Version : who's your least favourite character in game of thrones?

slimjim
March 31st, 2012, 02:07 PM
I personally can't stand Sansa Stark, she's annoyingly naive for her age, she's stuck up and snobby and I don't respect her aspirations in life one bit..... she reminds me of the average reality TV star in that regard.

chrono trigger
April 1st, 2012, 06:45 AM
my least favourite would have to be bran stark even though i like him, my reason being i just find everyone else more interesting.

Snicker433
April 5th, 2012, 04:55 AM
"King" Joffrey

The Mighty 6 platoon
April 5th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Theon. Even at this point in the series, while I have some symapthy with his situation, he's such an ass sometimes.

VampyreWraith
April 5th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Gregor Clegane

slimjim
April 5th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Theon. Even at this point in the series, while I have some symapthy with his situation, he's such an ass sometimes.
I like really like Theon's character. Theon bases his self worth on the fact that he's a nobleman, he's the lowest of the low when it comes to noblemen and he has barley any power but he's still a noblemen damn it and he's going to cling to that. I find pathetic people interesting

Pym
June 25th, 2012, 02:30 AM
Mine Theon and after meeting the actor he is still my least favourite.!!!

slimjim
June 26th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Mine Theon and after meeting the actor he is still my least favourite.!!!
I like Theon because he reminds me of my self

Ukko
June 26th, 2012, 11:20 AM
I like really like Theon's character. Theon bases his self worth on the fact that he's a nobleman, he's the lowest of the low when it comes to noblemen and he has barley any power but he's still a noblemen damn it and he's going to cling to that. I find pathetic people interesting

I like Theon because he reminds me of my self

Um......

slimjim
June 26th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Um......
he reminds me of some of the worse aspects of my self

iheartshep
June 26th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Joffrey! I could just smack him upside his head when he smirks......or takes a breath......;)

IHS :sheppard:

Dumdidu
July 5th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Yes, Joffrey, Joffrey, Joffrey... his face, his occur and what he do... of course joffrey :)

The Lady Blue
July 24th, 2012, 07:40 AM
"King" Joffrey

Me too. :D

cyrusDCmonster
October 12th, 2012, 06:13 PM
i like Joffrey

i'm going with Catlyn Stark also her tit sucking nephew

Lunaeclipse
October 21st, 2012, 02:29 PM
Theon, The Hound, Lysa, and the Freys...

Brother Freyr
October 23rd, 2012, 03:06 PM
Joffrey, Lysa, Lysa's snotty kid

Smooth
November 20th, 2012, 12:08 PM
I hate Joff, but he's a great character. His whole purpose is to be hated. Sansa is what she's supposed to be also, but man is she annoying..

anaesthetic
November 20th, 2012, 07:45 PM
"King" Joffrey

This. Just, ugh. ERg. WTF. Bleh.

Morgania
November 20th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Joffrey. Evil bastard.

g.o.d
January 9th, 2013, 01:16 AM
Dany. She's even worse in the last book than she was in the beginning

and there are other characters I can't stand, like Ramsay or Sweet Robin

mr_kennedy
January 9th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Joffrey :mad:

Prowler
January 10th, 2013, 01:06 AM
Joffrey and Sansa are tied.

Sparky She-Demon
January 10th, 2013, 07:19 AM
Joffrey. Evil bastard.

Even though in the eyes the law he isn't one, his parents were never married so he *is* a bastard.

A reason he's probably so nuts is that he's a child born of inbreeding. I'm not saying that it excuses his behavior, but it sure explains a lot.

Least favorite character? Sansa. I just want to smack her!

mr_kennedy
January 10th, 2013, 04:32 PM
I dont much like Sansa either, she's annoying, how could aryia and Sansa even have the same parents? :p

Prowler
January 11th, 2013, 01:54 AM
According to the books, Arya is supposed to be like and look like her father whereas Sansa is supposed to be like and look like her mother.

The odd thing is, in the show, Arya looks a lot more like Catelyn than Sansa!

g.o.d
January 13th, 2013, 01:54 AM
Arya is more like Lyanna( in appearance and personality), she has Stark look after her father. Jon also looks like Stark(probably after his mother :D ), while other Stark kids look more like Tullys

poundpuppy29
June 12th, 2013, 06:36 PM
I hate Joffrey I can't wait to see something I read online spoiler alert
He dies he is poisoned

mr_kennedy
June 13th, 2013, 07:11 AM
^ i read that too, Couldnt have happened to a nicer guy :D

After watching Season 3 of Game of Thrones i would say my least favorite characters are
Joffrey Beratheon
Walder Frey
Roose Bolton
Ramsy Snow

Honorable Mentions

In the earlier seasons Both Little Finger & Cersei Lannister were on this list, but i've kind of warmed up to these characters abit maybe? O_o ==_-_-_==

Sansa was also on this list in previous seasons but i didnt find her so annoying this season maybe

being paired with tyrion will be a good thing for her, it cant be any worse than being joffrey :lol:

I never really liked Robb Stark and his wife much, i have always been team Daenarys, I just don't dislike Robb Stark enough for him to be a least favorite character

I'm not to fond of Mallisandre, but she hasn't been bad enough to earn a spot on the top 5 least favorite characters list imo

magictrick
June 13th, 2013, 07:27 AM
I would have said Ramsay too based on his book version, but the TV version of Ramsay is so entertaining to watch. That scene in the last episode when he's eating the sausage was morbid yet hilarious at the same time.

mr_kennedy
June 13th, 2013, 07:33 AM
I would have said Ramsay too based on his book version, but the TV version of Ramsay is so entertaining to watch. That scene in the last episode when he's eating the sausage was morbid yet hilarious at the same time.

IKR poor Theon :p, i havent read the books, but spoilered myself on a few things, however even in season 3 alone you can tell that Ramsay Snow is a bad guy

boo1234
June 19th, 2013, 10:46 AM
I used to hate Sansa and would giggle every time something bad happened to her, but I'm liking her more after the last 2 seasons.

Hate roose bolton and the freys. DOn't care for the wildlings either. And Bran's story line bores me.

Kayzersoze
June 19th, 2013, 05:27 PM
I don't mind Sansa. At least, I don't hate her like it seems most of the internet does.

Joffrey is my least favourite character, by far. I just want to slap him - harder than Tyrion does (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwS_QAtyf7M). When I saw him in "Batman Begins" I suddenly disliked Batman for not killing him on the spot.

But .. I guess all this means that Jack Gleeson is doing a good job portraying him.

To those who hate Littlefinger, beware ....
...he is the ultimate puppet master. He controls pretty much everything.

boo1234
June 25th, 2013, 08:18 PM
I don't mind Sansa. At least, I don't hate her like it seems most of the internet does.

Joffrey is my least favourite character, by far. I just want to slap him - harder than Tyrion does (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwS_QAtyf7M). When I saw him in "Batman Begins" I suddenly disliked Batman for not killing him on the spot.

But .. I guess all this means that Jack Gleeson is doing a good job portraying him.

To those who hate Littlefinger, beware ....
...he is the ultimate puppet master. He controls pretty much everything.

wouldn't it be a hoot if GoT went totally meta and revealed at the end that Varys is God and Littlefinger was the devil playing some game on the mortal plane in westeros? :D

Starfist
June 29th, 2013, 12:33 AM
Joffrey...!
I really want him to get it..!

AtlantisStargate
July 9th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Joffrey, Walder Frey, Roose Bolton, in that order.

Starfist
July 10th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Ramsey...! He's evil...!

damnflamingos
July 11th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Definately Theon, all his storylines are boring, I just can't seem to care about him.

Galileo
August 28th, 2013, 12:42 PM
I can't stand Sansa. She has no backbone, constantly relies on others to protect her and puts far too much store in honour. She plays the victim and accentuates all that was unpleasant about being a woman in those times.

I also dislike Cersei, unless she's drunk.
Drunk Cersei is best Cersei.
it is known.

Starfist
August 28th, 2013, 01:19 PM
I still want Joffrey to get it big time...!
Ramsey Snow comes a close second...!