This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did Cassandra get into the SGC?? Spoilers "1969"

So me watching 1969 for like the 6th time and then I started to think about how did Cassandra get into the SGC.... Well my idea is that after Janet died Sam took in Cassandra and started showing her the ropes to take over the SGC in exchange for Cassandra to help out Sam with Jack.......well who knows???
    http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7...itebeam6aw.gif

Cassy was rather OLD when SG-1 arrived through. I doubt that she was working there. Most likely, they used her just to shuttle SG-1 back through the gate so they could get back in the right time.
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
    Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
    Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
    Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
    Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
    Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
    Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

I still think Cassandra takes over the SGC............but I thought she couldnt be close to the stargate or else she would explode.....
      http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7...itebeam6aw.gif

Comment

In the episode the SGC looked like it wasn't in use.

Comment

Originally posted by anubis3355
          I still think Cassandra takes over the SGC............but I thought she couldnt be close to the stargate or else she would explode.....

The bomb inside her was broken down by her body.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Odens återkomst
            In the episode the SGC looked like it wasn't in use.
            All of the things were covered, right?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
              All of the things were covered, right?
              Yea, it just looked like the place was gathering dust. Like we didn't have a SG programme or that are level of technology advanced so far as to not need the stargate.

Comment

I always assumed everything was covered so SG1 wouldn't see anything (future technologies, changes, etc.) that they weren't supposed to.

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                ~Imzadi
                describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                  I always assumed everything was covered so SG1 wouldn't see anything (future technologies, changes, etc.) that they weren't supposed to.
                  That was my theory too. I also think that they used Cassandra so that SG1 would be able to trust who they were speaking with.

Comment

I also liked Cassie's Ripple Gate Openner.....from the asgard maybe?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dfin25
                      That was my theory too. I also think that they used Cassandra so that SG1 would be able to trust who they were speaking with.
                      Well who else could they us? Judging by her age, everyone else they knew would be dead.
                      Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                      Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                      Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                      Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                      Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                      Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                      Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by SGSlugger
                        Well who else could they us? Judging by her age, everyone else they knew would be dead.
                        thats true, and as for the stargate not being in use my theory is that at that rough time they replaced it into cheyanne mountain from wherever it was, say washigton for example

Comment

Maybe she was Acended she looked a bit glowy.

Comment

Working...
                          X