This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to grodin

After readin many of teh forum topics on here, i have one question.

What happened to Grodin?

Everyone is makeing reference to him not being there but I have seen every episode of atlantis to air in the UK so far and i haven't seen him die, leave or anything.

Can anyone fill me in on this

Well... What happens to him happens in the second last episode of the season - The Siege Part 1.

Spoilers for The Siege Part 1
    Spoiler:
    Okay, last warning... Spoilers...

Spoilers...

Spoilers...

McKay, Grodin, and pilot Millar go off to this satellite that they found. It's kind of a weapon station made by the Ancients. They go to get it to work so they can try to take out the Wraith ships heading to Atlantis.

They fix the thing eventually (McKay does), but he had to reroute something and it caused the hatches in the station to lock. Grodin was stuck inside.

The Wraith ships showed up, Grodin fired the weapons, took out one.

The other two Wraith ships fired on the station, and it exploded.

Grodin appears to be dead.

But you have to remember that it's Sci-Fi and just because that kind of things happen, doesn't mean it will stay that way...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Guys... why don't we support the Peter Grodin Appreciation thread?... it's still on the first page...
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
        Guys... why don't we support the Peter Grodin Appreciation thread?... it's still on the first page...
        I was just... answering the question

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Working...
        X