Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo (720)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo (720)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by TV Guide
    Dick obtains a hard drive with info about the Winchesters and hires a talented hacker to break the firewall within a tight deadline, while Sam and Dean try to get to the hacker before she succeeds.

Original Air Date : 04/27/2012
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 16 April 2012, 10:54 PM. Reason: Synopsis added.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Excellent episode. I really enjoyed seeing Bobby helping Sam and Dean again. Looks like next week's episode will be awesome!
    sigpic

Comment

Dick Roman is such a great bad guy. He really is. This episode was really great, from start to finish. What a diabolical master plan the Leviathans have.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The way Dick Roman smirks.........he is soooo creepy! That politician grin........

So......does that computer hacker really think she can leave town and the Levis won't find her? Just asking.....

IHS
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
          The way Dick Roman smirks.........he is soooo creepy! That politician grin........

So......does that computer hacker really think she can leave town and the Levis won't find her? Just asking.....

IHS
          Very good question. Until they find out how to neutralize the Leviathans it doesn't look like it's safe anywhere, but since she's smart I think she stands a better chance than most would.

Comment

Working...
          X