PDA

View Full Version : Party On,Garth (718)

Bagpuss
March 21st, 2012, 10:17 AM
Episode Synopsis :

Dean and Sam help Garth battle a Shojo, a Japanese creature sent to seek revenge on enemies. Making their task more difficult is the fact that a Shojo can only been seen when the viewer is drunk.

Original Air Date: 03/30/2012

LizzieAnne
March 31st, 2012, 03:46 AM
Oh Garth...you're awesome! :D

Great monster of the week ep mixed in with Garth and his sock puppet! :p

And Bobby! Yay! I've so been punked by Jim - you old bugger you! :lol:

A cunning ruse so we (well me) thought he was working elsewhere.

So glad he's back...:D

iolanda
March 31st, 2012, 04:55 AM
Oh Bobby, I didn't see that one coming!! So glad that he is back, too, even if it's kind of sad that he is a ghost now and wasn't able to move one.

I liked the episode as a whole. Booze monster, eh? And Garth was so funny, the whole sock puppet thing - and it did even work :D

iheartshep
March 31st, 2012, 09:46 AM
YAY for Bobby! :D

I LOVE that they came up with a booze monster! Very clever. Loved the sock puppet scene.

My only problem was that I had trouble hearing the episode. Either our feed was bad or the local station almost had it on mute. Strangely enough.....the commercials for local stuff were plenty loud. :mckay:

IHS :sheppard:

JadedWraith
March 31st, 2012, 12:11 PM
Yay for Bobby!

RodneyIsGodney
March 31st, 2012, 12:58 PM
Oh Bobby, I didn't see that one coming!! So glad that he is back, too, even if it's kind of sad that he is a ghost now and wasn't able to move on
It wasn't that he wasn't able to move on...remember in "Death's Door" Bobby was given a choice to either go with the Reaper or hang around. Now we know his answer. Thank you Bobby.:D

I liked the episode as a whole. Booze monster, eh? And Garth was so funny, the whole sock puppet thing - and it did even work :D
Agreed. The whole episode was awesome! I have to do a re-watch ASAP because Dean made a cute face and I missed it! My mother saw it though. Love Japanese Booze Monster...Dean has such a way with words.:D

I was soooooo happy seeing Bobby again that I squeeeeeeeed!:D

Party On, Garth! Party on!:D

the fifth man
March 31st, 2012, 09:20 PM
This ended up being a much better episode than I thought it would be. I was definitely pleasantly surprised. At the end there, it was so great to see Bobby again. I still wish TPTB hadn't decided to kill him off like they did.

LtColCarter
April 3rd, 2012, 10:47 AM
Wow...I enjoyed seeing Bobby. I liked, "I'm right here ya idgit." Then Dean leaves and Bobby says, "Balls." :lol: