• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Force Quit (503)

Visit the Episode GuideEUREKA SEASON FIVE
    FORCE QUIT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 503
    Beverly Barlowe resurfaces in Eureka seeking Carter's help to free the Astraeus crew, and the rescue plan lands Carter in the crew's virtual world. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 13 May 2012, 01:08 PM.

okay that's gotta be the worst way to spend an eternity. good episode glad everyone is reunited.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      okay that's gotta be the worst way to spend an eternity. good episode glad everyone is reunited.
      Totally worth it. Once I saw Beverly I knew what was going on with the ending scene .

Definitely fitting. I wish that everyone who was involved in that, with the exception of Beverly, had suffered the same fate.

It looks as though the show got a really big budget for this season. The town and GD breaking apart like that was great.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
        Totally worth it. Once I saw Beverly I knew what was going on with the ending scene .

Definitely fitting. I wish that everyone who was involved in that, with the exception of Beverly, had suffered the same fate.

It looks as though the show got a really big budget for this season. The town and GD breaking apart like that was great.
        yeah same here. do you think there is going to be some animosity between the astreaus characters and the real version of the NPCs that were portrayed in cyber eureka. like im sure jo and jack's relationship will be strained.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          yeah same here. do you think there is going to be some animosity between the astreaus characters and the real version of the NPCs that were portrayed in cyber eureka. like im sure jo and jack's relationship will be strained.
          I wouldn't say strain. Jack only experienced a fraction of the virtual reality, and Jo didn't experience any of it.
          sigpic

Comment

Totally agreed! Now that's justice.
            sigpic
            Don't touch Lola

Comment

I still don't like Beverly , but I am glad she helped them at the end. I think Beverly and Senator Wen should share a cell on death row though.

Do you think Fargo will be mad at Jack forever, I hope not
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Beverley changed sides! Yes! Although now she'll probably disappear.

Comment

Oh, I triply love what happened to Sen Wen. Someone out there is an evil genius and I love them for it!

Glad everything is back to how it's supposed to be.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Good episode. I'm glad to see everyone back where they should be. I love what happened to Sen. Wen. Talk about justice.
                    sigpic

Comment

I too thought the Senator's demise was very fitting! I was so grinning when she realized what had happened.

I did notice that no one had told Jo what she was to Jack in the VR, yet Allison seems free talking about parts of it (her kids being older, etc...). Do you think they are keeping the details to themselves for a reason?
                      sigpic

Comment

I think that Jo knew that VR Jo and Jack were together. I don't think anyone's telling that Jack and Fargo saw VR Jo nekkid.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Okay... that makes more sense... will have to watch that again tonight.
                          sigpic

Comment

To be honest, I don't think Fargo is really in the mood to think about Jo naked...

But I think we can all agree that the look on his face during that scene was highly amusing.
                            sigpic

Comment

To be honest, I don't think Fargo is really in the mood to think about Jo naked...

But I think we can all agree that the look on his face during that scene was highly amusing.
                              Both of their faces during that scene were wonderful... looking forward to watching again.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X