• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost (501)

Visit the Episode GuideEUREKA SEASON FIVE
    LOST
    EPISODE NUMBER - 501
    The Astraeus crew returns to Eureka four years later and must adapt to a myriad of changes, including a more oppressive version of Deputy Andy. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 26 April 2012, 02:30 PM.

dang!! andy does GOOD evil.

totally creepy.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

So far, this season is a little...odd..
      sigpic

Comment

yeah. IMHO, bit too convoluted but whatever. watched it for 4 years, I can devote another 12 hours
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

So does anyone have any theories on how the astraeus crew are going to get out of Beverly's evil little clutches?

Comment

So...that whole thing was vitual reality. Creepy indeed. I was fooled. I was liking all the Andies. Though...they did come across very odd.
            sigpic
            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

I am just angry and very sad for Allison , she and jack deserved to be together and now it's over. I'd just give up if I were her.
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I am kind of reliefed that this was all just VR. I so hate Barlow and hope they get rescued soon.

I just ask myself if we are going to have more Episodes of this kind. I dont mind VR, but I do if what happens in there has no consequences to the actual Story.
                Last edited by tomstone; 16 April 2012, 08:34 PM.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                  I am kind of reliefed that this was all just VR. I so hate Barlow and hope they get rescued soon.

I just ask myself if we are going to have more Episodes of this kind. I dont mind VR, but I do if what happens in there has no consequences to the actual Story.
                  wait what , I turned it off because I thought it was all over for Allison, but it was all virtual reality ??? Can somebody please explain??
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                    wait what , I turned it off because I thought it was all over for Allison, but it was all virtual reality ??? Can somebody please explain??
                    The Astreus Crew was actually kidnapped by Barlowe and this whole Episode was their entry into the Virtual Reality that was created from their Minds. The 4 Years presumably didnt pass and are just a excuse for inconcistencies they may notice. It was like all big revelations right at the end of the Episode.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                      The Astreus Crew was actually kidnapped by Barlowe and this whole Episode was their entry into the Virtual Reality that was created from their Minds. The 4 Years presumably didnt pass and are just a excuse for inconcistencies they may notice. It was like all big revelations right at the end of the Episode.
                      WOW !! So they never went anywhere? and all that happened Jo and Carter falling in love and raising Jenna never happened ! Cool I am so glad I was just getting angry with the episode and thinking this was going to be it for these people and I turned it off. But that is amazing!
                      sigpic

Comment

I really hope this doesn't last the whole season.

Cause as it really stands now, Jack isn't the main character anymore, as the story is being told from perspective of the twenty crew members and Allison.

Also, did anyone besides me notice Jordan Hinson was credited? I didn't see her in the episode at all..
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                          WOW !! So they never went anywhere? and all that happened Jo and Carter falling in love and raising Jenna never happened ! Cool I am so glad I was just getting angry with the episode and thinking this was going to be it for these people and I turned it off. But that is amazing!
                          I was very disappointed with the Carter/Jo pairing they had going on as well, but when the ending hit I was sooooo relieved!

If I were you I'd watch the episode though for the ending so you can drop your jaw and then feel that sense of relief. They have it on the SyFy site.
                          sigpic

Comment

This episode was kinda weird. Maybe it's just been so long since I watched Eureka that I don't remember what it's like very well, but I thought it felt like a different show. Also, I think I'm the only one who actually liked the Jo/Carter pairing and was very disappointed when it was a VR.
                            sigpic
                            Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

Okay, I think my brain just exploded watching this episode.
                              I wonder where are they taking this...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X