X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hair

Yes this is decidedly off topic.
    I have just had my shoulder length, fine hair cut off into a short pixie cut, so I was wondering what everyone elses hair was like.

p.s I would post a photo but my digital camera is throwing a hissy fit.

Sparki
    Honk if you love cheese

Mine is in desperate need of trimming. Long hair is fine on other people (other women, anyway, I have "issues" with long-haired men!), but for me, I'm very lazy and like hair that is wash-n-go. Long hair isn't conducive to that 'cause it takes too long to dry and gets all tangly.

Short & sweet all the way!

Comment

Mine is boring and frustrating as heck. It's very thick and with just enough curl to it that it tends to poof if I don't dry it out but not enough curl to do anything with. I tend to keep it fairly long because the weight of it helps with the poof factor but I mostly just throw it up in a ponytail because I have a toddler so spending more than 5 minutes in front of a mirror is but a distant memory.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

This is me about half a year ago, hair's a lot longer now, and it really bugs me. Maybe I should go back to my shaggy geeky Daniel-of-the-first-two-seasons haircut....minus the blue streaks I still had in that photo

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
        Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
        ~CELLO!~
        ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Miune is "shaggy geeky Daniel-of-the-first-two-seasons." I usually wear it short like Jacks, but I just haven't got it cut for some reason, I will soon though, because it is bothering me.
          "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Usually I spike mine (I'm a tomboy ) but I haven't had a haircut in months so it's starting to look pretty shabby... and then of course it gets all wavy when it reaches a certain length so I've got these little flippy things that pop up all the time. at this point I've just been doing the whole backwards baseball cap routine to avoid the hassle.

Comment

I don't like my hair, I don't think I ever have. Whatever I do with it, it'll sometimes look half-presentable for a while, then it'll go back to looking bad. Bring on the baldness I say, at least then I won't have to care anymore...
              sum ergo cogitum
              I am therefore I think.

Comment

It used to be fine with a slight kink at the ends, but now I've had it cut it's dead straight and alot thicker. I've also dyed it a dark red. It looks alot like Carter's hair in season 5 and 6, but more spiky and scruffy.

I really like it, theres no fuss to it at all and even if you wake up with it sticking up in a 360 degree radius it looks GOOD . Before I used to spend so much time on putting my hair up or brushing it, it's nice to not bother (being the lazy student slob that I am!)
                Honk if you love cheese

Comment

Crew cut

Comment

My hair is a bit like S6 Sam,normally, but dark brown with tons of grey.

I'd like to grow my hair a bit longer,just for a bloomin' change,but once my hair grows longer than about 2",it looks like I've been using that famous shampoo: "Wash and Go Berserk"!!
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

My hair is more like Teal'c's or Hammond's. Yep. Hairless. I've been thinking of letting it grow out a little. Maybe braid it.
                      It's a Fargate! It's different.

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                        This is me about half a year ago, hair's a lot longer now, and it really bugs me. Maybe I should go back to my shaggy geeky Daniel-of-the-first-two-seasons haircut....minus the blue streaks I still had in that photo
                        Have you heard of the sun? it's located outside

Comment

Originally posted by Zod
                          Personally I think she looks fine!
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Zod
                            That bright burning thing in the sky? Can't stand it. I prefer the much more benign moon.

Comment

SUN??? You kidding me? The stupid thing that burns my porcelain skin??? Ra and stuff? No, honest...that is a really bad scan of a really bad photomat box photo...they always look unhealthy. I do get outside sometimes, and I keep surviving Egypt annually, I don't burn to a little ash heap or something. It's just the evil photomat thingie...

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                              Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                              ~CELLO!~
                              ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Working...
                              X