PDA

View Full Version : Out With The Old (716)

Bagpuss
March 6th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Episode Synopsis :

Sam and Dean investigate after a ballerina dances herself to death, and their probe reveals that the ballet slippers the victim wore are cursed. When Dean accidentally touches them, the curse takes hold of him.

Original Air Date: 3/16/2012

the fifth man
March 17th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Pretty good episode. I wonder if Frank is still alive? And poor Sam, he just can't catch a break.

LoneStar1836
March 18th, 2012, 10:08 AM
He might be. I just figured they had eaten him, but they could have kept him alive for information or as bait.

Episode was okay. I'm really looking forward to next week's though. :D

JadedWraith
March 18th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Good eppie. Good to see this season find its way. What do you think curing cancer really means?

the fifth man
March 18th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Good eppie. Good to see this season find its way. What do you think curing cancer really means?

I honestly don't know. I hope we find out very soon though.

iheartshep
March 18th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Did Dean say he saw "Black Swan" twice? I really thought Dean was going to put those ballet slippers on at one point. Sam just freaked me out when he almost got hit by that truck.

Grrr....local channel cut off most of next week's preview. What did I miss?

IHS :sheppard:

tomstone
March 18th, 2012, 02:29 PM

He was talking big picture, so the question is what would they have to gain from Healing Humans? Just a guess, but maybe sick Humans dont taste as good. :P

LoneStar1836
March 19th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Did Dean say he saw "Black Swan" twice? I really thought Dean was going to put those ballet slippers on at one point. Sam just freaked me out when he almost got hit by that truck.

Grrr....local channel cut off most of next week's preview. What did I miss?

IHS :sheppard:lol. Yeah that's what he said.

Here is the preview for next week's ep on CW's site. (http://cwtv.com/shows/supernatural/) It's real spoilery as it reveals someone who is returning.

LizzieAnne
March 20th, 2012, 03:17 PM
A good ep.

I kind of liked George...:p

And Frank...don't know what to think about that. I can't see him getting careless. But one false move...:S

Can't wait for next week.

JadedWraith
March 21st, 2012, 06:35 AM
He was talking big picture, so the question is what would they have to gain from Healing Humans? Just a guess, but maybe sick Humans dont taste as good. :P

Uhm, I thought the answer would be something self serving, as you did. I have to say, although I am not found of this Leviathan story line, I loved this episode. And yes, Dean's obsession with Black Swann was unexpected and hilarious. I also loved the idea of Lucy singing Stairway to Heaven (more than once, apparently...). Poor Sam.

LoneStar1836
March 21st, 2012, 10:35 AM
There's money to be made...lots of money...in finding a cure for cancer. If he were actually telling the truth I could see that a big motivational factor, but I'm not sure he meant "find a cure for cancer" in the literal sense. There could be something they consider cancerous to them and that's what they are trying to eliminate, be it a person, thing, angels, demons, whatever.