PDA

View Full Version : The Talking Dead with Chris Hardwick

fumblesmcstupid
February 21st, 2012, 05:54 PM
I started watching the Talking Dead and I was wondering if you guys like it.

I love it. I wish that it was an hour long. I could talk about TWD all day long. I love knowing that there are people like me thinking the same things about it.

I enjoy the heck out of the guests. This past Sunday had Paget Brewster and Steven Yeun (?) (Glen) It was a blast.

the fifth man
February 21st, 2012, 05:58 PM
I definitely enjoy watching Talking Dead. I DVR and watch it every week.

The Flyattractor
March 4th, 2012, 06:43 PM
I enjoyed the first couple of episodes but it seems to me that TPTB have rained in chris a bunch and taken a sizeable chunk of the spontaneous fun out of the show.

LoneStar1836
March 5th, 2012, 08:37 AM
I watched a couple of the first ones last season and enjoyed them, and I would have continued watching if they'd put it on right after the ep airs instead of having to wait around an hour till 11 or midnight...whenever it comes on. I don't care anything about watching Comic Book Men....

raduzhok
March 9th, 2012, 05:40 PM
I saw one ep of it from the first part of the season, so when I began recording this season, I automatically set up the recorder to include the 'talk' show. It's very funny, and they have interesting guests.

Startoker
July 8th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Hi Folks, I'm a probie. Not trying to start a flame war here but; does anyone else think that Talking dead might be better off without Chris Hardwick? Who would make a good replacement?

LoneStar1836
July 9th, 2012, 09:46 AM
I actually didn't much like him when he would show up on Attack of the Show (though it's been a couple of years since I've watched that show because DirecTv got rid of the G4 channel), but I think he's pretty good on Talking Dead. Obviously it would need to be someone who's into the comics and the show.

The show would be better off if they actually aired it directly behind the episodes. I'm not going to wait around till like midnight to watch it....

And welcome to GateWorld. :)

Startoker
July 9th, 2012, 12:52 PM
I've been thinking on this one and came up with none other than Wil Wheaton. He and Chris were room mates in their college days. I agree that it needs to be someone into both the comics & the show. Don't know how big of a fan Wil is, but I would wager he's hugely into it. Also his gig with Eureka is over now & maybe he would be interested.

the fifth man
July 9th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Personally, I think that Chris Hardwick does a pretty good job on Talking Dead. I really enjoyed last nights sneak peek at Season 3.

Probie
September 26th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Stupid question: Talking Dead is a mini-show where this guy (Chris) is talking about WD episodes or it's a real show with real episodes.... ?

magictrick
September 26th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Stupid question: Talking Dead is a mini-show where this guy (Chris) is talking about WD episodes or it's a real show with real episodes.... ?

It's a half hour show where they discuss The Walking Dead. Sometimes he has actors, directors or writers from TWD on the show.

Probie
September 27th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Thank you

the fifth man
September 27th, 2012, 08:52 PM
IMO, Talking Dead is a nice little compliment half-hour after enjoying a new episode of The Walking Dead. I hope it keeps going as long as the show itself does.

the fifth man
October 16th, 2012, 07:14 PM
It was nice to have this back as well. I enjoy watching this show after each episode.

LoneStar1836
October 17th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Me too. I hope they keep it at the same time as well.

the fifth man
October 17th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Me too. I hope they keep it at the same time as well.

Yeah, the time works for me as well.

fumblesmcstupid
October 22nd, 2012, 04:23 PM
I just don't like the fact I never get to ask or talk to the actors seeing that I live on the west coast. Grrr Arrrg.

the fifth man
December 3rd, 2012, 07:40 PM
This show must be doing pretty well considering it will be an hour long from now on when it returns in February.

LoneStar1836
December 4th, 2012, 09:24 AM
^^ Nice. I was happy to hear him say that Sunday night. :D 30 minutes is just not enough. I like to hear more discussed and more of their behind-the-scenes stuff.

the fifth man
December 8th, 2012, 08:29 PM
^^ Nice. I was happy to hear him say that Sunday night. :D 30 minutes is just not enough. I like to hear more discussed and more of their behind-the-scenes stuff.

Same here. That announcement was very welcome news.

epg20
April 2nd, 2015, 07:24 PM
loved talking dead, I liked the way that norman reedus and Melissa McBride played on the couch when chris mentioned about how people were trying to get caryl and Darryl to hook up, and did you see that cos play woman at the end, WOW she went all out on that costume, I wonder where she found that exact sweater.

epg20
October 24th, 2016, 08:30 PM
does any one know if they include the talking dead with the walking dead dvds, or do they make talking dead dvds by them selves, I just can't seem to find the talking dead dvds, it would be great to have talking dead with the walking dead to relive the the good old times.

epg20
November 12th, 2016, 08:50 PM
did any one catch the shirt khary payton was wearing on talking dead, he was wearing a cowboy bebop T shirt...the be bop lives!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKnMuwWW9hY