This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 15-episode final Season?

Question: I’m in pre-cancellation mourning for Fringe, so please cheer me up by letting me know if we’ll get to see Agent Charlie Francis one more time before the end. With Prime Suspect dead and buried, surely Kirk Acevedo has a bit of time to spare. —Anthony

Ausiello: A Fringe source tells me it’s a distinct possibility we’ll see Charlie again, but there’s nothing on the books at the moment. And don’t administer last rites to the show just yet. Despite those apocalyptic Nielsens, Fringe very much remains in the hunt for another season. One scenario allegedly being bandied about has it returning for a final 15-episode run. If that happens I will be an extremely happy person.

Source: http://www.tvline.com/2012/02/spoile...y-gossip-girl/

IF this does happen I think a lot of Frineg fans are going to be VERY happy, I know I would be Also YAY on Charlie rumor!

Heck, I'd be happy with a 12 episode final season.

I don't trust FOX not to kill it without apology, though.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I too would be just fine with a shortened final season. Something would be much better than nothing at all.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I too would be just fine with a shortened final season. Something would be much better than nothing at all.
        I prefer a 22 episode season but 15 is reasonable, as long as Fringe gets some sort of final season.
        Back from the grave.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
          I prefer a 22 episode season but 15 is reasonable, as long as Fringe gets some sort of final season.
          That is exactly it. All that really matters is that Fringe gets to tell more of its story past this season finale. They need more time that a final 15 episode season would give them to wrap things up pretty nicely.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
          X