• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7:15 a.m. (110)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON ONE
    7:15 A.M.
    EPISODE NUMBER - 110
    As Prince Charming prepares to marry, Snow White seeks the cure for a broken heart. A stranger's arrival in Storybrooke arouses Regina's suspicions, and Mary Margaret tries to rescue a solitary bird as a storm approaches the town.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

Posting as I watch, so, rambling ahead...

Regina looks really disconcerted by the Mysterious Stranger.
    "We're making a volcano!" was kind of adorable. Even if it looks like Mary Margaret was telling like there!
    Aww, the Mary Margaret/David dynamic is so sad.
    And Emma found her out.

The FairyTale world has turkeys? Hehehe...

I like it when characterisation crosses over from both sides - Snow/Mary Margaret both wanting Prince James/David out of their heads...

"You really are the fairest of them all..." Rumplestilskin is just so creepy.

I really don't think much of the King.
    <some time later>
    I REALLY don't think much of the King!!!

Comment

I don't care for the Jerry Springer love triangle. Midas's daughter doesn't seem to be agent of the queen and she seems to really like David. Snow and David seem to only care about themselves.

I wonder if the new guy is a new fable created after the curse. Since new books are always being written new fables should be popping up.

Comment

I honestly can't even remember the ep let alone who the stranger is. Could it be the guy who was working with "Neil's" fiance on behalf of pan?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          I honestly can't even remember the ep let alone who the stranger is. Could it be the guy who was working with "Neil's" fiance on behalf of pan?
          We learn who it is later on. We don't know his name at this point. There aren't really any clues to who is until it become clear.

Comment

Working...
          X