Awake Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awake Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Please, Please, Please fellow friends from the US, try and watch it live and DVR it, so that it will be renewed for a second season, I am so excited for this new show, to bad, that I am not be able to affect the ratings, who else is excited for this awesome show? It airs March, 1st on NBC! I dont know the time sadly!
    sigpic

It starts at 10:00 PM It looks extremely interesting too! Great seeing Cherry Jones back on TV. She was stunning as President Taylor and deserved her emmy win.

Comment

The pilot is available now as a free download on iTunes, so I'll be watching it later today.
      sigpic

Comment

I loved it, please NBC treat it right!
        sigpic

Comment

Just finished it and I thought it was great
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

I thought it was really good too, I can't wait to see more. I hope it does well.
            sigpic

Comment

saw the preview for it the other month. haven't watched the show yet. but the preview was excellent. will watch.

Comment

Really good first episode, did not disappoint. Sadly not optimistic that it'll do well on NBC specifically, or US network television in general. beckett_new022.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                  Really good first episode, did not disappoint. Sadly not optimistic that it'll do well on NBC specifically, or US network television in general. [ATTACH=CONFIG]33858[/ATTACH]
                  Shows like these do have a habit of failing on NBC, just ask THE EVENT which started to hit the ground running in its second half.

Comment

Anyone watched the second episode ?i loved it although it was not awesome as the pilot,the case was a bit boring but besides that everything look great and I really like the actors, they choose a kid who isn't annoying for a chance ( yeah. I looking at you V )
                    sigpic

Comment

Couldn't get into this show sorry guys
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Its has an interesting premise.

Which means it will probably be cancelled before all of it episodes are even aired, sadly. This simply does not fit the normal tone of network TV. individual episode stories sounds very generic.

Comment

I forgot it was on last night, but I watched it today. I liked the second episode even more than the first.
                          sigpic

Comment

Just finished the second ep (I forgot about it last night) and I think it's still great

I could see it not doing well, tho. But it has that whole crime investigation thing that seems to be rather popular (CSI, NCIS) so perhaps that will help it continue.
                            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

I've watched both episodes and I like it. Something to look forward to on Thursdays, because I wasn't watching anything else.

I like the weaving things together from the timelines and him learning from one to apply to the other.

Spoiler:
                              I'm not sure I like the addition of the conspiracy bit with his boss. I think the show is interesting enough with the 2 timelines. Everything doesn't need to be a conspiracy.
                              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Working...
                              X