TV Show Sales Watch, current sales on first post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Show Sales Watch, current sales on first post

So, I'm not sure about everyone else, but I pay a good amount of attention to when Amazon has sales on TV shows that I'm interested in, and whenever I go to Walmart or Target for something I always make sure to check in that section in case I find something worthwhile on sale. But I never go to those stores specifically to check out TV shows unless I know for certain that there is something there that I want. I'm sure others are like that.

So what I'm thinking about for this particular thread is for a sort of "heads up" for people for sales online and in stores. I have given heads up before but I wouldn't mind making a dedicated thread. I'll see what other people post and add it to the front page under "current sales".

So I'll start...I was at Target today and I saw Psych seasons 1-4 in the new cases at less than $15 bucks each.

Date: April 9th

Seasons 1-4.5 of Eureka, all for under 20 bucks each (though seasons 1 and 2 are in a separate packaging style)
    Season 1 of W13 is 15 bucks.
    Last edited by Gen. Chris; 09 April 2012, 08:07 PM.
    sigpic

at Amazon(US):

Witchblade: The Complete Series is $17.49
    Birds of Prey is $11.99
    Moonlight is $13.49
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, posted
      sigpic

Comment

Well, this died quickly, but in any case, seasons 1-4.5 of Eureka are going for good prices on Amazon, all for under 20 bucks.

Also, Warehouse 13 season 1 is 15 bucks right now
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X