• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18 Miles Out (210)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON TWO
    18 MILES OUT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 210
    The appearance of an outsider puts Rick and Shane at odds; Hershel's youngest daughter faces a momentous decision and Andrea steps in to help. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 04 March 2012, 03:16 PM.

I am getting the feeling that things are in full fledged FUBAR. Everything just keeps getting worse.
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

There is a definitive hint on the episode about what Jenner told Rick on the last epidode of the first season. Those two security guards, had no bite marks. Yet they where Walkers.
      sigpic
      - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
        There is a definitive hint on the episode about what Jenner told Rick on the last epidode of the first season. Those two security guards, had no bite marks. Yet they where Walkers.
        ^I was wondering about that.

With each episode my dislike for Lori grows. But anyway, I thought this was a really good episode. I liked the talk(and the fight) between Shane and Rick, and I liked how Rick went back for Shane(even though Rick would've probably been better off leaving him).
        sigpic

Comment

This was a very strong episode. Talk about a lot of tension, aggression, and anger being unloaded in this one. The interactions between Shane and Rick throughout the episode had my jaw on the floor. That was some great writing IMO.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

One thing i noticed, was a little swap of emotions, way back when Carl was shot.
            Spoiler:
            In the COMIC it is Rick that wished Carl would not wake up from coma when in the series, it is Lori that does so. Interesting situation.
            The series is portraying Rick as an better lider than in the comic. I loled when Rick put the 357 barrel in the mouth of the dead zombie and shot the other one.
            sigpic
            - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

So 2 things stood out for me in this episode:

1) Shane supposedly stabbed a walker with his knife at the fence when Rick asked him to, but then uses the same knife to cut himself in the school bus. Although we didn't actually SEE Shane stab the walker at the fence, I wonder if anything will come of this.

2) The 2 dead security guards who are walkers yet have no bite marks or scratches apparently indicate that no matter how you die you turn into a walker? (I haven't read any of the comics yet so I'm just assuming).
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                So 2 things stood out for me in this episode:

1) Shane supposedly stabbed a walker with his knife at the fence when Rick asked him to, but then uses the same knife to cut himself in the school bus. Although we didn't actually SEE Shane stab the walker at the fence, I wonder if anything will come of this.

2) The 2 dead security guards who are walkers yet have no bite marks or scratches apparently indicate that no matter how you die you turn into a walker? (I haven't read any of the comics yet so I'm just assuming).
                1) Nice point, there was no way for them to sterilize the knifes in the mean time. And the reaction on Shane's face when the walker started to lick the blood on the bus, it looked like it was the first time he did that. A little odd.

2)Actually Rick says that there were scratched on the faces of the guards, but those could have been made by them selfs during the transformation or by stumbling on other walkers/equipments.
                sigpic

Comment

I didn't even think about that when they were discussing that. You're most likely right.

I had read that
                  Spoiler:
                  I think we are supposed to get an answer this season to what that guy told Rick.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                    I didn't even think about that when they were discussing that. You're most likely right.

I had read that
                    Spoiler:
                    I think we are supposed to get an answer this season to what that guy told Rick.
                    I wonder if its

Spoiler:
                    that everyone is already infected with something but it only kicks in when they die, reanimating them as walkers
                    sigpic

Comment

Another awesome episode i really love this show , i liked that Andrea told Lori off

1) Nice point, there was no way for them to sterilize the knifes in the mean time. And the reaction on Shane's face when the walker started to lick the blood on the bus, it looked like it was the first time he did that. A little odd.

2)Actually Rick says that there were scratched on the faces of the guards, but those could have been made by them selfs during the transformation or by stumbling on other walkers/equipments.
                      1) I was thinking the same thing when Shane cut himself, i was like thats not very smart.. didnt you just kill a walker with that knife?
                      Last edited by mr_kennedy; 29 February 2012, 10:46 PM.
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                        I wonder if its

Spoiler:
                        that everyone is already infected with something but it only kicks in when they die, reanimating them as walkers
                        Wanna be spoiled? If so
                        Spoiler:
                        Yes. In the comic, Carl shoot and kills Shane but not in the head, later (6 months or more) when they found that fact, Rick returns to the outskirts of Atlanta digs him, only to find him transformed. Rick finishes the job.
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't think I should read that spoiler, I like not knowing what's coming
                          sigpic

Comment

Damn...I'm tempted to look but I know I shouldn't
                            sigpic

Comment

It's
                              Spoiler:
                              one of the main point on the comic.
                              Last edited by Steelbox; 02 March 2012, 02:57 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X