PDA

View Full Version : Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie (714)

Bagpuss
January 29th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Episode Synopsis :

Children draw their worst fears at a birthday party and they come to life to kill their parents.

Original Air Date 02/10/2012

tomstone
February 10th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Loved the Episode and the Unicorn was a huge laugh. I cant get that Image out of my head. XD

Heaven
February 11th, 2012, 04:30 AM
this episode was so unbelievably awesome

iheartshep
February 11th, 2012, 06:57 AM
OMG!

1) I am so with Sam on the Clown thing......I have never liked clowns!

2) Clever dialog "We don't have dick on Dick"

3) The Unicorn was so pretty......all shimmering and colorful.

4) Dean and the little blond boy whose mom worked there......such great scenes.

IHS :sheppard:

LizzieAnne
February 11th, 2012, 01:08 PM
That was great...loved it all.

The unicorn with a rainbow shooting out of its ass was hilarious. Nice little throw back to Houses of the Holy. Haven't laughed so much since the French Mistake.

tomstone
February 11th, 2012, 06:39 PM
That was great...loved it all.

The unicorn with a rainbow shooting out of its ass was hilarious. Nice little throw back to Houses of the Holy. Haven't laughed so much since the French Mistake.

:lol: At least I am not alone. The moment it went off running and pooing rainbows I was rolling on the floor.

The last scene with Sam coverd in glitter was awesome too. I was actually thinking that he looked more like he had a strange encounter with a horny Pixie. :D

the fifth man
February 11th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Yeah, they pulled this one off pretty good. I can't wait to see what my wife thinks of it.

LtColCarter
February 13th, 2012, 09:16 AM
I'm with y'all on the unicorn shooting a rainbow out its a$$! That was hillarioius! I don't see what the big deal about clowns is?? They're just dudes in makeup! A few years a go...I woke up in the middle of the night and could've sworn I saw a clown in my closet waving at me. So, I gave it the finger, rolled over and went back to sleep! :lol:

tomstone
February 14th, 2012, 01:37 PM
I'm with y'all on the unicorn shooting a rainbow out its a$$! That was hillarioius! I don't see what the big deal about clowns is?? They're just dudes in makeup! A few years a go...I woke up in the middle of the night and could've sworn I saw a clown in my closet waving at me. So, I gave it the finger, rolled over and went back to sleep! :lol:

I felt the same way for a long time, but weirdly the more scary clown things I watch, the scarier they get. As a kid I didnt care for clowns, now I simply dont like them and dont want them near me. :)