Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For sale - screen used stargate sg-1 replicator blocks - $33 shipped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sale - screen used stargate sg-1 replicator blocks - $33 shipped.

Hey Folks. Long time Stargate fan, but new to the forum. I bought some screen used replicator blocks from Propworx (the folks who did the Stargate prop auctions) and I have a few left over after setting up my display, so I thought I would offer them to people who would appreciate them as much as I do. There are two types of blocks. The first is the standard flat, single sided block used on surfaces. This is the one you see for sale most often, because there were alot needed for production. I also have a few of the "hero" blocks. Which are the double sided, slightly rounded blocks that they would use for close ups. I'm asking $33 for the standard block, and $55 for the "hero" block. That includes shipping in the US. If you want more than one, I'll offer a price break. My ebay name is also "redbouche" if you'd like to make sure I'm a reputable guy. You'll see I've also got some listed on ebay for $49 shipped (standard block), but thought I'd show some love to fellow stargate fans. I'm also big in to collecting sci fi props (screen used or replica) , so if you want to offer a trade that would be alright too.

MODS: Sorry I accidentally posted this thread in the wrong place (SGA forum) first. Feel free to delete that thread.
Working...
X