No announcement yet.

"Babylon 5: The Scripts of J. Michael Straczynski" and "Other Voices" for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Babylon 5: The Scripts of J. Michael Straczynski" and "Other Voices" for Sale

I'm selling my collection of the Babylon 5 episode scripts.

From http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=280812355688:

These are the collected scripts of the Babylon 5 TV series. The first 15 volumes are all the episode scripts by J. Michael Straczynski, with the 15th volumed signed by him. The three following volumes are all the episode scripts by other writers, including Neil Gaiman, Peter David, Kathryn M. Drennan, Lawrence G. DiTillio, D. C. Fontana, and David Gerrold. In addition to the scripts there are extras like concept artwork and early versions of rewritten scripts.

The starting price is only my shipping costs from Sweden, so this is a chance for a fantastic deal. Each volume usually catch a price of over £50 and often several times more (have a look at Amazon.com).

The books are in very good condition, most of them unread. Some may have a small exlibris.

Why on Earth would you sell those fantastic books? I have the collection my self and like them a lot. The best so far though, I must say, is Patricia Tallmans Pleasure Thresholds.
    I hope you like Guinness, sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for... food.
    -Col. Jack O'Neill. Lost City part 1.

Comment

That is a very good question.

I had been planning to read them in parallel to the series the next time I rewatch it. Sadly, it's a matter of shelf space, and compromises has to be made.

Comment

Ah, it is an all to common problem. And of course, how to fit more book shelfes in the apartment.
        I hope you like Guinness, sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for... food.
        -Col. Jack O'Neill. Lost City part 1.

Comment

Working...
        X