PDA

View Full Version : Psych Chatter and Thunk Thread

Pages : [1] 2

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 09:36 AM
Hello!!! Welcome to the new Psych chatter and thunk thread! *hugs for everyone*

I'm M; a recent fan of Psych and new writer of Psych fanfiction. ;) I wanted a place on GW to thunk my favorite actors on the show and chat about everything Psych and possibly even some possible OT stuff. :D

Now.. let the chatting and thunking begin!

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 09:40 AM
How about I start eh?? :D
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J.jpg

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J7.jpg

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J9.jpg

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 09:41 AM
Can ya tell who I like?? :lol:

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J10.jpg

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J13.jpg

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James-1.jpg

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James2.jpg

Grace
January 21st, 2012, 10:44 AM
PSYCH!! :D Yay! Thanks for starting this M! :D Great pics. ;)

I can't wait for new eps! Sometime near the end of February right?

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 10:47 AM
PSYCH!! :D Yay! Thanks for starting this M! :D Great pics. ;)

I can't wait for new eps! Sometime near the end of February right?

No problem. :) They are great, aren't they? :D

I don't actually know when it starts.. :o I've never been able to keep up with the show breaks and such.. I'm usually just pleasantly surprised when I see that there's a new ep. :lol:

Grace
January 21st, 2012, 10:55 AM
They are fantastic. :D

It looks like the new ep "Indiana Shawn and the Temple of the Kinda Crappy, Rusty Old Dagger" plays on Feb 29. :D Sounds like a fun one.
That's one of the things I really like about Psych, the funny episode titles. :)

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 10:57 AM
They are fantastic. :D

It looks like the new ep "Indiana Shawn and the Temple of the Kinda Crappy, Rusty Old Dagger" plays on Feb 29. :D Sounds like a fun one.
That's one of the things I really like about Psych, the funny episode titles. :)

That sounds interesting.. Do you know what it's about or just the title and date?

Yeah, their titles are long and can either be descriptive, effectively telling you what the ep is about, or no help at all. lol

Grace
January 21st, 2012, 11:07 AM
That sounds interesting.. Do you know what it's about or just the title and date?

Yeah, their titles are long and can either be descriptive, effectively telling you what the ep is about, or no help at all. lol

Wikipedia said they were teaming up with Desperaux to chase down man and a stolen dagger or something like that.

:lol: True. :D

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 11:09 AM
Wikipedia said they were teaming up with Desperaux to chase down man and a stolen dagger or something like that.

:lol: True. :D

Awesome!! I love the Desperaux part of the series; he's my favorite bad guy and he's kind of whom I'm basing the bad guy in my fic on.. The main bad one that is, not the kidnapper. :D *sigh* Cary Elwes.. Classy even when he's a villain.

Grace
January 21st, 2012, 11:12 AM
Awesome!! I love the Desperaux part of the series; he's my favorite bad guy and he's kind of whom I'm basing the bad guy in my fic on.. The main bad one that is, not the kidnapper. :D *sigh* Cary Elwes.. Classy even when he's a villain.

Indeed! I love those eps. He's very classy. ;) I'm looking forward to it...just have to wait another 5weeks. :P

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 11:14 AM
Indeed! I love those eps. He's very classy. ;) I'm looking forward to it...just have to wait another 5weeks. :P

Ya had to spell it out didn't ya?? The date hadn't seemed to be that far away until you said that. :P

Grace
January 21st, 2012, 11:21 AM
Ya had to spell it out didn't ya?? The date hadn't seemed to be that far away until you said that. :P

Oops, sorry. :o

Here...have some pics. Pillow warning.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff487/wittygracie/068870d0.jpg

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff487/wittygracie/c1dd7934.jpg

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff487/wittygracie/f52312e2.jpg

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 11:24 AM
:) Thanks.. In that fist one he could almost be mistaken for Dean/Jensen... Almost.

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 11:29 AM
The flashback of Ch.8 - as promised. ;)

His hand had been shaking a little when he knocked on her door but he’d quickly hid it by shoving his hands inside his jeans pockets. They’d quickly jumped out of their hiding spot and into a surrender position when a large dog, which closely resembled a pit bull at first glance, appeared in the doorway, barking and growling fiercely…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Whoa!” Shawn exclaimed as he jumped back, awkwardly stumbling down the stairs behind him. He grimaced as his knee once again twisted under him but he didn’t dare move. The dog looked poised and ready to attack at any sign of further retreat.

“Precious!” A welcome voice commanded loudly from just inside the apartment door. The dog instantly stopped barking and growling but didn’t move from within the door frame.

Precious, he thought, confused. I thought the dog was supposed to be a Shar-Pei/Chow mix not a pit bull machine of death! Of course, he knew that Pit Bulls weren’t machines of death; in fact it was his favorite breed of dog. They were loyal and loveable dogs when trained well; the true thing that turned the dogs into killers was the owners.

“Come here,” Lynne’s voice commanded and finally the dog moved. When Precious was standing in front of her, Lynne held up her hand and pointed towards the floor. “Sit,” she commanded and the dog did as it was told. Only then did Lynne walk into view and Shawn felt his breath catch in his throat.

Lynne’s dark hair, dark long hair apparently, streamed down past her shoulders in lovely curls stopping just below her breast-line. It framed her round face quite beautifully, enhancing her expressive green eyes that much more. She wore a deep purple sweater with a white camisole underneath it and a pair of form-fitting jeans that were loose around her thighs and calves. The jeans were a dark stain, matching the warm colored top she wore and were covering a pair of black Sketcher’s boots. His eyebrows rose at the sight of the boots but he had to admit that he didn’t find them unattractive; not on her at least.

“Sorry about that,” she greeted with a warm smile that lit up her eyes as quickly as a kerosene lamp being lit by a match. “She can be a bit protective of me when it comes to strangers. She’s really quite a sweet dog once you get to know her, I promise.” She stopped rattling nervously to look at him then smile again, this time in a more appreciative fashion. “Do you want to come in? I just need to grab a few things before we go.”

Figures she isn’t ready yet, a more manly voice than his own groused. He shooed it away instantly, not minding that she wasn’t fully ready to go yet; he was curious to see the inside of her place.

“Is it safe?” he joked, eyeing Precious cautiously. The dog’s ears perked up as though it knew he was referring to her and her mouth instantly hung open in a harmless pant.

“Yeah, she won’t bite, I promise,” Lynne assured, stepping out of the way to let him in. She moved towards the counter separating her kitchen from her living room, leaving Shawn to make his own way into the apartment.

He slowly walked in, closing the door behind him once he had gotten far enough. His steps were uneven thanks to the odd stumble he’d done on the stairs and he saw the left side of Lynne’s head turn towards him as though she were using her ear to concentrate where her eyes couldn’t.

Precious stayed where she was for all of five seconds before she slowly walked up to him and started sniffing. Shawn remained relaxed, trusting that the dog wasn’t going to hurt him. When it seemed that she had finished her inspection, Precious licked his hand then nudged it, effectively placing his hand on the top of her head. With a smile, he absently petted the dog, scrubbing a bit behind her ears. Big though the dog was, it was still awkward for him to do more than rub the top of her head so he knelt down to scratch the loose scruff of her neck.

A brief burst of pain burst through his knee as he bent it and he grimaced in response. He must’ve made a sound as well for he saw Lynne turn her full attention on to him for a second before returning back to whatever she was doing. The pain had settled from the strong explosion to an insistent throb but it still hurt to fully bend so he chose to simply sit sprawl-legged on the wood floor instead. Precious licked the side of his cheek apologetically then gently placed herself in between his legs with her forelegs crossing over his right, framing his knee in between them, then laid her head upon the leg closest to his torso. She whined when he didn’t immediately start petting her again and he laughed.

“Precious, don’t beg,” Lynne scolded fondly as she came to where the two were sitting. He saw her place a small packet, no bigger than a debit card, into her back pocket as she came forward and he briefly wondered what it was before the sound of her giggling drew his attention. “If I didn’t know from experience how uncomfortable that floor is, I would suggest that we just stay here so you could cuddle with Precious. You two look so cozy.”

“Yeah, we’re about as cozy as Ally Sheedy and Judd Nelsen in the Breakfast Club,” Shawn retorted without malice.

Lynne giggled again. “Well, since that is one 80’s movie that I have actually seen, I shall help you out.” She sat down on the couch and clapped her hands. “Precious, come here,” she called jovially. The effect was instantaneous; Precious immediately jumped off of Shawn and, in one great bound, onto the couch.

Shawn grimaced as his hurting leg was gently twisted in the motion. The grimace deepened when the throbbing in his knee renewed afresh. He hadn’t realized just how much blood flow had been cut off by the dog until she had gotten off him and he could feel the pounding in his leg again.

“Are you okay?” Lynne asked. Her forehead was wrinkled in worry and concern reflected off green irises.

“I think we might need to try the kiss theory again,” he answered, trying and failing to come up with a joke.

The sympathetic smile he received in return made his stomach churn. He hated getting pitied; it was the one thing he’d never received in his years of growing up and so it was one of many things he wasn’t used to getting now. Refusing to stall the date any longer, he slowly started to get to his feet even before she could answer. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Lynne open her mouth to say something then think better of it and close her mouth again.

“Shall we get going?” he asked, choosing to ignore the eye-roll she gave him when he stood like nothing was wrong.

“Sounds good,” Lynne answered in a laugh.

“Nice shoes,” he commented as they walked out the door and down the steps. “Very practical.”

“Well I didn’t think my favorite pair of black heels were good footwear for riding on the back of a motorcycle then walking around a Carnival,” she answered with a smile in her voice.

Shawn rose one eyebrow at her statement. He looked her up and down again, this time picturing a pair of black heels instead of the boots. His lip curled up into a smile, his mind unable to deny that he liked the image in his mind. The dress-down only took seconds but it was enough to plant a permanent picture into his brain.

Clearing his throat, Shawn handed Lynne his one helmet then climbed on, patiently waiting for her to climb on behind him and snuggle in before he turned on the bike. The engine roared to life, drowning out the sounds of the city around them. Together, they sped off towards the Carnival on the boardwalk with Shawn wishing to stay curled up with Lynne the entire night..

Grace
January 21st, 2012, 11:55 AM
:) Thanks.. In that fist one he could almost be mistaken for Dean/Jensen... Almost.
Hehe. I guess so. :)

The flashback of Ch.8 - as promised. ;)

His hand had been shaking a little when he knocked on her door but he’d quickly hid it by shoving his hands inside his jeans pockets. They’d quickly jumped out of their hiding spot and into a surrender position when a large dog, which closely resembled a pit bull at first glance, appeared in the doorway, barking and growling fiercely…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Whoa!” Shawn exclaimed as he jumped back, awkwardly stumbling down the stairs behind him. He grimaced as his knee once again twisted under him but he didn’t dare move. The dog looked poised and ready to attack at any sign of further retreat.

“Precious!” A welcome voice commanded loudly from just inside the apartment door. The dog instantly stopped barking and growling but didn’t move from within the door frame.

Precious, he thought, confused. I thought the dog was supposed to be a Shar-Pei/Chow mix not a pit bull machine of death! Of course, he knew that Pit Bulls weren’t machines of death; in fact it was his favorite breed of dog. They were loyal and loveable dogs when trained well; the true thing that turned the dogs into killers was the owners.

“Come here,” Lynne’s voice commanded and finally the dog moved. When Precious was standing in front of her, Lynne held up her hand and pointed towards the floor. “Sit,” she commanded and the dog did as it was told. Only then did Lynne walk into view and Shawn felt his breath catch in his throat.

Lynne’s dark hair, dark long hair apparently, streamed down past her shoulders in lovely curls stopping just below her breast-line. It framed her round face quite beautifully, enhancing her expressive green eyes that much more. She wore a deep purple sweater with a white camisole underneath it and a pair of form-fitting jeans that were loose around her thighs and calves. The jeans were a dark stain, matching the warm colored top she wore and were covering a pair of black Sketcher’s boots. His eyebrows rose at the sight of the boots but he had to admit that he didn’t find them unattractive; not on her at least.

“Sorry about that,” she greeted with a warm smile that lit up her eyes as quickly as a kerosene lamp being lit by a match. “She can be a bit protective of me when it comes to strangers. She’s really quite a sweet dog once you get to know her, I promise.” She stopped rattling nervously to look at him then smile again, this time in a more appreciative fashion. “Do you want to come in? I just need to grab a few things before we go.”

Figures she isn’t ready yet, a more manly voice than his own groused. He shooed it away instantly, not minding that she wasn’t fully ready to go yet; he was curious to see the inside of her place.

“Is it safe?” he joked, eyeing Precious cautiously. The dog’s ears perked up as though it knew he was referring to her and her mouth instantly hung open in a harmless pant.

“Yeah, she won’t bite, I promise,” Lynne assured, stepping out of the way to let him in. She moved towards the counter separating her kitchen from her living room, leaving Shawn to make his own way into the apartment.

He slowly walked in, closing the door behind him once he had gotten far enough. His steps were uneven thanks to the odd stumble he’d done on the stairs and he saw the left side of Lynne’s head turn towards him as though she were using her ear to concentrate where her eyes couldn’t.

Precious stayed where she was for all of five seconds before she slowly walked up to him and started sniffing. Shawn remained relaxed, trusting that the dog wasn’t going to hurt him. When it seemed that she had finished her inspection, Precious licked his hand then nudged it, effectively placing his hand on the top of her head. With a smile, he absently petted the dog, scrubbing a bit behind her ears. Big though the dog was, it was still awkward for him to do more than rub the top of her head so he knelt down to scratch the loose scruff of her neck.

A brief burst of pain burst through his knee as he bent it and he grimaced in response. He must’ve made a sound as well for he saw Lynne turn her full attention on to him for a second before returning back to whatever she was doing. The pain had settled from the strong explosion to an insistent throb but it still hurt to fully bend so he chose to simply sit sprawl-legged on the wood floor instead. Precious licked the side of his cheek apologetically then gently placed herself in between his legs with her forelegs crossing over his right, framing his knee in between them, then laid her head upon the leg closest to his torso. She whined when he didn’t immediately start petting her again and he laughed.

“Precious, don’t beg,” Lynne scolded fondly as she came to where the two were sitting. He saw her place a small packet, no bigger than a debit card, into her back pocket as she came forward and he briefly wondered what it was before the sound of her giggling drew his attention. “If I didn’t know from experience how uncomfortable that floor is, I would suggest that we just stay here so you could cuddle with Precious. You two look so cozy.”

“Yeah, we’re about as cozy as Ally Sheedy and Judd Nelsen in the Breakfast Club,” Shawn retorted without malice.

Lynne giggled again. “Well, since that is one 80’s movie that I have actually seen, I shall help you out.” She sat down on the couch and clapped her hands. “Precious, come here,” she called jovially. The effect was instantaneous; Precious immediately jumped off of Shawn and, in one great bound, onto the couch.

Shawn grimaced as his hurting leg was gently twisted in the motion. The grimace deepened when the throbbing in his knee renewed afresh. He hadn’t realized just how much blood flow had been cut off by the dog until she had gotten off him and he could feel the pounding in his leg again.

“Are you okay?” Lynne asked. Her forehead was wrinkled in worry and concern reflected off green irises.

“I think we might need to try the kiss theory again,” he answered, trying and failing to come up with a joke.

The sympathetic smile he received in return made his stomach churn. He hated getting pitied; it was the one thing he’d never received in his years of growing up and so it was one of many things he wasn’t used to getting now. Refusing to stall the date any longer, he slowly started to get to his feet even before she could answer. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Lynne open her mouth to say something then think better of it and close her mouth again.

“Shall we get going?” he asked, choosing to ignore the eye-roll she gave him when he stood like nothing was wrong.

“Sounds good,” Lynne answered in a laugh.

“Nice shoes,” he commented as they walked out the door and down the steps. “Very practical.”

“Well I didn’t think my favorite pair of black heels were good footwear for riding on the back of a motorcycle then walking around a Carnival,” she answered with a smile in her voice.

Shawn rose one eyebrow at her statement. He looked her up and down again, this time picturing a pair of black heels instead of the boots. His lip curled up into a smile, his mind unable to deny that he liked the image in his mind. The dress-down only took seconds but it was enough to plant a permanent picture into his brain.

Clearing his throat, Shawn handed Lynne his one helmet then climbed on, patiently waiting for her to climb on behind him and snuggle in before he turned on the bike. The engine roared to life, drowning out the sounds of the city around them. Together, they sped off towards the Carnival on the boardwalk with Shawn wishing to stay curled up with Lynne the entire night..

Ooh!!! That was fantastic! Very cute!!!! :D And whumpy. ;)

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 11:58 AM
Hehe. I guess so. :)

Ooh!!! That was fantastic! Very cute!!!! :D And whumpy. ;)

Too whumpy?? Should I exclude that?

Grace
January 21st, 2012, 12:03 PM

No, I don't think so. Its a nice twist and its not a problem. As long as it doesn't get in the way of their budding relationship. You don't want Lynne to go out with him or be nice because she feels sorry for him. Maybe a line in their about how he must really like her, if he's dealing with the pain in order to make her happy.

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 12:04 PM
No, I don't think so. Its a nice twist and its not a problem. As long as it doesn't get in the way of their budding relationship. You don't want Lynne to go out with him or be nice because she feels sorry for him. Maybe a line in their about how he must really like her, if he's dealing with the pain in order to make her happy.

I could do that. :) Thanks!

pookey
January 21st, 2012, 12:05 PM
best song ever :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLhKymGr-EY&feature=related

Grace
January 21st, 2012, 12:07 PM

It is! I love the intro! And then the different styles they do based on the theme of the ep. :D Too funny. :D
I have it memorized...and can sing the harmony. ;)

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 12:14 PM

It is! I love the intro! And then the different styles they do based on the theme of the ep. :D Too funny. :D
I have it memorized...and can sing the harmony. ;)

I love it.. I actually have the Hindi version of it on my phone. It's my alarm clock and the ringtone that goes off when someone texts me. :D My favorite version is the Acapella one though.

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 12:23 PM
Uh.... Did GW eat your post or did you forget to enter text?? :)

A bit of humor.. “I wonder if they have a Zoltar Speaks machine here.”

“Why, are you hoping it will turn you into a grown up?”

Too stunned by the fact that she knew a BIG reference to respond immediately, Shawn simply stared at her with an overjoyed smile on growing bigger and bigger on his face.

Grace
January 21st, 2012, 12:26 PM
Uh.... Did GW eat your post or did you forget to enter text?? :)

A bit of humor.. “I wonder if they have a Zoltar Speaks machine here.”

“Why, are you hoping it will turn you into a grown up?”

Too stunned by the fact that she knew a BIG reference to respond immediately, Shawn simply stared at her with an overjoyed smile on growing bigger and bigger on his face.

ARG!! *kicks GW monster* And now I forgot what I was going to say...something about not changing my ring tone in forever. :P

:lol: That's perfect!!!! :D

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 12:27 PM
ARG!! *kicks GW monster* And now I forgot what I was going to say...something about not changing my ring tone in forever. :P

:lol: That's perfect!!!! :D

:D I added this in response. “What? And ruin the perfection that is me? No, I don’t think so. No, I was hoping it would work in reverse and bring out the child in you.”

Grace
January 21st, 2012, 12:28 PM
:D I added this in response. “What? And ruin the perfection that is me? No, I don’t think so. No, I was hoping it would work in reverse and bring out the child in you.”

Aww! So cute! :D Perfect!

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 12:29 PM
Aww! So cute! :D Perfect!

:)

Grace
January 21st, 2012, 12:30 PM
Now I want to watch Psych... :D Or read. *wink wink*

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 12:32 PM
Now I want to watch Psych... :D Or read. *wink wink*

Haha.. hint received. :D I'm writing as fast as I can, I promise.. I am going to have to stop here in a bit but it will only be for about an hour or so while I take Rob to work. I need to feed my friend's dogs tonight and tomorrow morning. Then I can write some more.. :)

I want to watch Psych too but Elijah insisted that we watch Disney's Hercules. :P

Grace
January 21st, 2012, 12:34 PM
Haha.. hint received. :D I'm writing as fast as I can, I promise.. I am going to have to stop here in a bit but it will only be for about an hour or so while I take Rob to work. I need to feed my friend's dogs tonight and tomorrow morning. Then I can write some more.. :)

I want to watch Psych too but Elijah insisted that we watch Disney's Hercules. :P

Hehe. :D Looking forward to it! Glad you are writing! :D

Ooh, Hercules! Love LOVE that one! :D

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 12:35 PM
Hehe. :D Looking forward to it! Glad you are writing! :D

Ooh, Hercules! Love LOVE that one! :D

Me too. :) The fluffy datey parts are easy.. The rest, not so much. :D Well, except for the whump that is cuz that's always easy. LOL

My fav is Beauty and the Beast with the Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan, and Aladdin coming in second for their music alone. :)

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 12:40 PM
An "awwwe!" moment. ;)

Deciding to take advantage of the situation, Shawn quickly shifted in time with her and pulled her in for a kiss, making sure his hands on her face didn’t block her expression when the camera flashed. They stayed together a little past the flash then split apart and merely stared. Lynne had a smile on her face so wide that it put a smile on Shawn’s as well. He almost kissed her again but he stopped himself, allowing the last picture to be of them simply looking at one another.

Grace
January 21st, 2012, 12:41 PM
Me too. :) The fluffy datey parts are easy.. The rest, not so much. :D Well, except for the whump that is cuz that's always easy. LOL

My fav is Beauty and the Beast with the Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan, and Aladdin coming in second for their music alone. :)

Hehe. Fluffy is hard for me. :P Whump is easy, making the whump make sense is always a bit difficult. :P

I have so many favorites...mostly the Disney movies from the 90s. Aladdin, Lion King, Little Mermaid, Mulan, Hunchback...etc. I have a Little Mermaid cassette in my car, and my friends and I always listen to that when we take my car places. :) Poor Unfortunate Souls is my favorite. :D

And to tie it in to Psych, I love the flashback scene that Shawn says he's going to see Little Mermaid, but instead goes to the Hitchcock movies instead. :D

AWWWW!!!! :D

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 12:46 PM
Hehe. Fluffy is hard for me. :P Whump is easy, making the whump make sense is always a bit difficult. :P

I have so many favorites...mostly the Disney movies from the 90s. Aladdin, Lion King, Little Mermaid, Mulan, Hunchback...etc. I have a Little Mermaid cassette in my car, and my friends and I always listen to that when we take my car places. :) Poor Unfortunate Souls is my favorite. :D

And to tie it in to Psych, I love the flashback scene that Shawn says he's going to see Little Mermaid, but instead goes to the Hitchcock movies instead. :D

AWWWW!!!! :D

I love Poor Unfortunate Souls. :) My favorite soundtrack of all time isn't Disney though; it's the Phantom of the Opera. :D I love listening to it when there's a thunderstorm LOL. There's also Anastasia, Chicago and Moulin Rouge. :D

I'm not actually a fan of LM only because I watched it so much as a kid that I'm now sick of it. :)

Haha.. I remember that but I refuse to watch the episode. I love the emotional stuff in it for Shawn but then they also kinda focus on Juliet as well and I don't like that part.. :S

Whump is always easy for me to write. Making it make sense is similarly easy for me as well because if I can mentally picture it, it's realistic and even if it's not - it's fiction! LOL

:) I just had to add that in there. It seemed to work perfectly.. They're in a picture booth; something I've never been in in my life. :D

Grace
January 21st, 2012, 12:51 PM
I love Poor Unfortunate Souls. :) My favorite soundtrack of all time isn't Disney though; it's the Phantom of the Opera. :D I love listening to it when there's a thunderstorm LOL. There's also Anastasia, Chicago and Moulin Rouge. :D

I'm not actually a fan of LM only because I watched it so much as a kid that I'm now sick of it. :)

Haha.. I remember that but I refuse to watch the episode. I love the emotional stuff in it for Shawn but then they also kinda focus on Juliet as well and I don't like that part.. :S

Whump is always easy for me to write. Making it make sense is similarly easy for me as well because if I can mentally picture it, it's realistic and even if it's not - it's fiction! LOL

:) I just had to add that in there. It seemed to work perfectly.. They're in a picture booth; something I've never been in in my life. :D

Hehe. PofO is a whole 'nother ballgame. :) Love that one. :D

I actually really like Juliet as a character. So I don't mind it so much. :)

Your writing is so descriptive, I can see it too. :)

So cute. :D I've never been in a picture booth either. :P

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 12:55 PM
Hehe. PofO is a whole 'nother ballgame. :) Love that one. :D

I actually really like Juliet as a character. So I don't mind it so much. :)

Your writing is so descriptive, I can see it too. :)

So cute. :D I've never been in a picture booth either. :P

Haha.. I had to read "PofO" a few times to get it to make sense. LOL My sister's and I call it POTO. :P

I like her as a character but not necessarily a love interest.. I mean, they work great together both professionally and romantically so I have no idea why I don't like it, I just don't.. I think it's cause I don't wanna share. :lol:

:o Thanks.. I'm trying to be descriptive in this fic because, it's Shawn. He notices the little things and if you don't include them it leaves something out.. You know?

I would like to be in one.. Go out on a date with Rob and go in a picture booth but, I dunno; we just never do. Granted, the last date we had was when we went to see the last HP so, yeah.. LOL

Grace
January 21st, 2012, 12:59 PM
Haha.. I had to read "PofO" a few times to get it to make sense. LOL My sister's and I call it POTO. :P

I like her as a character but not necessarily a love interest.. I mean, they work great together both professionally and romantically so I have no idea why I don't like it, I just don't.. I think it's cause I don't wanna share. :lol:

:o Thanks.. I'm trying to be descriptive in this fic because, it's Shawn. He notices the little things and if you don't include them it leaves something out.. You know?

I would like to be in one.. Go out on a date with Rob and go in a picture booth but, I dunno; we just never do. Granted, the last date we had was when we went to see the last HP so, yeah.. LOL

Oops. I think that was supposed to be a t. :P

Hehe. I can understand. I'm not a shipper, but I do like their character's together. Plus the fact that they are dating in RL too, its just kinda cute. :)

Shawn is very observent, so its good that you are writing like that. :D

Oh, you should totally go to one. :) LOL!

Hyndara71
January 21st, 2012, 01:04 PM
Awww Psych! I so adore this show :). Unfortunately we are hanging millenias back from US - IF Psych will ever return on German TV again :(.

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 01:06 PM
Oops. I think that was supposed to be a t. :P

Hehe. I can understand. I'm not a shipper, but I do like their character's together. Plus the fact that they are dating in RL too, its just kinda cute. :)

Shawn is very observent, so its good that you are writing like that. :D

Oh, you should totally go to one. :) LOL!

I find it..interesting that they're dating in RL.. Like, I'm curious to know what they are both like off screen; not only towards one another but in general you know? However, I mainly thunk Shawn so I'm not going to go out of my way to figure it out. :) James is a private person and I'm willing to respect that.

:) I didn't use to be so descriptive but I'm slowly begun to try to be so... :S I'm not sure that made sense but whatever. LOL You get the point.

I would love to but I wanna lose some weight first. ;) Gotta look my best. :D

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 01:07 PM
Awww Psych! I so adore this show :). Unfortunately we are hanging millenias back from US - IF Psych will ever return on German TV again :(.

HYN!!! *hugs* Hi! :) How long has it been since Psych's been there?? That sucks that you aren't sure if it will return because it totally should! :mad:

Grace
January 21st, 2012, 01:15 PM
Hey Hyn! :) *high fives*

I find it..interesting that they're dating in RL.. Like, I'm curious to know what they are both like off screen; not only towards one another but in general you know? However, I mainly thunk Shawn so I'm not going to go out of my way to figure it out. :) James is a private person and I'm willing to respect that.

:) I didn't use to be so descriptive but I'm slowly begun to try to be so... :S I'm not sure that made sense but whatever. LOL You get the point.

I would love to but I wanna lose some weight first. ;) Gotta look my best. :D
I think its neat. :) I'm not going to investigate out of my way either. But its cute. :)

Lol! It made sense. :)

you can do it! :D

Hyndara71
January 21st, 2012, 01:45 PM
HYN!!! *hugs* Hi! :) How long has it been since Psych's been there?? That sucks that you aren't sure if it will return because it totally should! :mad:

Last spring we had it the last time here, unfortunately the network wasn't satisfied with the ratings. I've only watched the first three seasons which aired here on TV :mckay: (you know, Germans are nuts with "Monk" which was on TV before Psych. The network tried first Psych, then Royal Pains and at least White Collar on the same schedule - besides Royal Pains every other show failed :().

Hi Grace! :)

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 02:00 PM
Last spring we had it the last time here, unfortunately the network wasn't satisfied with the ratings. I've only watched the first three seasons which aired here on TV :mckay: (you know, Germans are nuts with "Monk" which was on TV before Psych. The network tried first Psych, then Royal Pains and at least White Collar on the same schedule - besides Royal Pains every other show failed :().

Wow, that sucks.. I do like Royal pains as well though. ;) I also like Lie to Me which is your avi - correct?

Grace
January 21st, 2012, 02:23 PM

Sadness. :( I hope German TV gets it back.

Hyndara71
January 21st, 2012, 02:28 PM
Wow, that sucks.. I do like Royal pains as well though. ;) I also like Lie to Me which is your avi - correct?

I haven't seen Royal Pains I have to say. From the description of the show it's not what I usually watch. I really liked White Collar and was sad when I learned that it's possible that it won't return on German TV. And yep, the weekly set is "Lie to me" because next week the last episode will air here :( (good to know that not only the German networks are nuts. How can anyone cancel a show when it's successful? Well, okay, SGA was successful too and got cancelled).

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 02:31 PM
I haven't seen Royal Pains I have to say. From the description of the show it's not what I usually watch. I really liked White Collar and was sad when I learned that it's possible that it won't return on German TV. And yep, the weekly set is "Lie to me" because next week the last episode will air here :( (good to know that not only the German networks are nuts. How can anyone cancel a show when it's successful? Well, okay, SGA was successful too and got cancelled).

Yeah, I don't understand why they cancelled Lie to Me either.. :( I was very disappointed to learn that it had been cancelled.. I guess I can understand it.. I don't think it was particularly popular here. :S

Hyndara71
January 21st, 2012, 02:43 PM
Yeah, I don't understand why they cancelled Lie to Me either.. :( I was very disappointed to learn that it had been cancelled.. I guess I can understand it.. I don't think it was particularly popular here. :S

Not? Mh, okay. Here Lie to me got the best ratings for a new show when it started last year. And because the numbers grew higher every episode the network aired the both first seasons in one run - what was pretty cool! :D As far as I know it's still the strongest show on the network, better then CSI:NY, which still have very stable numbers.

Is your Psych-fanfic placed in one of the early seasons? Or will I be spoiled reading it?

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 02:49 PM
Not? Mh, okay. Here Lie to me got the best ratings for a new show when it started last year. And because the numbers grew higher every episode the network aired the both first seasons in one run - what was pretty cool! :D As far as I know it's still the strongest show on the network, better then CSI:NY, which still have very stable numbers.

Is your Psych-fanfic placed in one of the early seasons? Or will I be spoiled reading it?

It's placed in the middle of season two. So there shouldn't be any spoilers you don't already know about, having watched the first three seasons.

Grace
January 21st, 2012, 02:58 PM

It is definitely worth reading!!!!! :D The characters are fantastic(;)), the plot is engaging and the writing is very descriptive. :D

m&mnm317
January 21st, 2012, 03:19 PM
It is definitely worth reading!!!!! :D The characters are fantastic(;)), the plot is engaging and the writing is very descriptive. :D

:o:o:o:o Aww.. Thanks.. :o:o:o

Linda06
January 22nd, 2012, 04:48 AM
I think there's a Psych thread here somewhere, I think it's in the doldrums somewhere.

I love Psych, season 5 starts here on 5th February. But it's been gone so long I got fed-up waiting and watched it other ways. I saw nthe first couple eps of season 6, still got the others to watch.

To think at first I didn't really like Shawn and the way he treated Gus. Now I'm used to his shenanigans :p

There is no such thing as too whumpy :D

I lovvvveeeeee Beauty and the Beast. I have the blu-ray disc. It's got the full film on it, even the part they cut out on the cinematic release :D I adore this movie, I love this movie. Best Disney movie EVER :D Oh and in case I wasn't clear enough.....I LOVE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST :D

And of course the numbskulls had to go and cancel it :mckay:

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 07:14 AM
I think there's a Psych thread here somewhere, I think it's in the doldrums somewhere.

I searched but I didn't see it. :S

I love Psych, season 5 starts here on 5th February. But it's been gone so long I got fed-up waiting and watched it other ways. I saw nthe first couple eps of season 6, still got the others to watch.

To think at first I didn't really like Shawn and the way he treated Gus. Now I'm used to his shenanigans :p

I watch Psych on Netflix Instant. I watch season 6 on Watch Series Online..

I've always liked Shawn. It actually kinda annoys me how some people treat him; mainly Lassiter but sometimes Juliet too..

There is no such thing as too whumpy :D

Haha.. True! ;)

I lovvvveeeeee Beauty and the Beast. I have the blu-ray disc. It's got the full film on it, even the part they cut out on the cinematic release :D I adore this movie, I love this movie. Best Disney movie EVER :D Oh and in case I wasn't clear enough.....I LOVE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST :D

:) I have the Blu-Ray version as well. I tried watching it yesterday with my 4yo but he said it was too scary.

And of course the numbskulls had to go and cancel it :mckay:

I know, right?! So annoying.

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 09:46 AM
Afternoon everyone! Happy Sunday. :) I hope you're having a great one. I'm currently watching Psych - guess which episode.. :D

Here's a hint:http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James10.jpg

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 09:50 AM
Again? How many times have you seen that one? 17? 18? :P
Great pic, btw... :D

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 09:52 AM
Again? How many times have you seen that one? 17? 18? :P
Great pic, btw... :D

:o Somewhere around that, yeah but I can't help it. It's almost an entire episode with Shawn-whump in it, how are you not gonna watch it a bunch of times? :D

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 09:53 AM
Is this better?

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James16.png

Grace
:o Somewhere around that, yeah but I can't help it. It's almost an entire episode with Shawn-whump in it, how are you not gonna watch it a bunch of times? :D

LOL! I can understand. :D The more Shawn whump, the better. :D
What are some other good ones?

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James18.jpg

Grace
Is this better?
*flails* Oh. My. Sunglasses. *THUD*

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 09:54 AM
LOL! I can understand. :D The more Shawn whump, the better. :D
What are some other good ones?

Uh... With Shawn whump?? The only other two I can think of is: The Spellingg Bee and Lassie Did a Bad, Bad thing.. I mean, there are some others with hints at it but the two that I mentioned actually have more than a moment in passing. :) Got any I missed?

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 09:55 AM
*flails* Oh. My. Sunglasses. *THUD*

:D I know they aren't aviators but I don't think Shawn wears aviators.. :S

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 09:55 AM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James22.jpg

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 09:56 AM
Speaking of LDaBBT whump.. A pic anyone?? :D

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/normal_psych311_0738.jpg

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 09:56 AM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/psych311_0750.jpg

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 09:57 AM
Uh... With Shawn whump?? The only other two I can think of is: The Spellingg Bee and Lassie Did a Bad, Bad thing.. I mean, there are some others with hints at it but the two that I mentioned actually have more than a moment in passing. :) Got any I missed?
No, I think the show is quite light on whump. There are lots of almosts.... :P

:D I know they aren't aviators but I don't think Shawn wears aviators.. :S

But they are sunglasses...and he looks spectacular in them. :D

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/Psych-63010-07.jpg

Grace
Speaking of LDaBBT whump.. A pic anyone?? :D
Do ya ever have to ask? ;)

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 09:58 AM
Oh, here's a sig I made forever ago. :D

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff487/wittygracie/JS%20Art/psych.jpg

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 09:58 AM
No, I think the show is quite light on whump. There are lots of almosts.... :P

But they are sunglasses...and he looks spectacular in them. :D

There are.. Whenever I get around to finishing my other fics, I think I might make a note of all the eps that have missed whump opportunities then rewrite each ep so that it does include it and put it as a series. :) That's my goal anyways; we'll see if it actually happens.

;) He does at that! :D

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 09:59 AM
Do ya ever have to ask? ;)

*innocent face* I just wanted to check. :)

Oh, here's a sig I made forever ago. :D

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff487/wittygracie/JS%20Art/psych.jpg

*deliberate repost*

That's pretty! Elijah gasped and said, "Wow!" when he saw it. :)

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 10:00 AM
There are.. Whenever I get around to finishing my other fics, I think I might make a note of all the eps that have missed whump opportunities then rewrite each ep so that it does include it and put it as a series. :) That's my goal anyways; we'll see if it actually happens.

;) He does at that! :D

That's a good idea!! Like a series of one-shots??

:D

m&mnm317
:S I think I need more Shawn pics.. :P

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/tank3.jpg

m&mnm317
That's a good idea!! Like a series of one-shots??

:D

Kind of, yeah... I mean, some of the one-shots will probably be pretty long cause I like to involve more than just the whump scene but yeah, a collection of rewritten one-shots. :)

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 10:01 AM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/JamesRoday5.jpg

Grace
*innocent face* I just wanted to check. :)

*deliberate repost*

That's pretty! Elijah gasped and said, "Wow!" when he saw it. :)
Aw thanks. :) *high fives Elijah* That's my bud! :D
Glad you liked it. I used to use it with the rotating sig, which I miss greatly.

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James20.jpg

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 10:02 AM
Aw thanks. :) *high fives Elijah* That's my bud! :D
Glad you liked it. I used to use it with the rotating sig, which I miss greatly.

Yeah a rotating sig would be great.. I have so many I want to use but I can only do one at a time here.. :S I'm not on CH enough to even worry about it there.

Grace
Kind of, yeah... I mean, some of the one-shots will probably be pretty long cause I like to involve more than just the whump scene but yeah, a collection of rewritten one-shots. :)

Neat! Looking forward to it. :D

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James23.jpg

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 10:03 AM
Neat! Looking forward to it. :D

Well, it'll be awhile I think.. Unless I choose to write each one-shot in between writing/finishing my other fics.. then it might be sooner.

Grace
Yeah a rotating sig would be great.. I have so many I want to use but I can only do one at a time here.. :S I'm not on CH enough to even worry about it there.

Same here. :S I haven't been on CH in a long time...its kinda dead over there. :(

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James17.jpg

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 10:04 AM
Same here. :S I haven't been on CH in a long time...its kinda dead over there. :(

Yeah... I just prefer this set-up to that one so I'm on here more.

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 10:05 AM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James12.jpg

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 10:05 AM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James17.jpgDouble!! :D *thud*

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 10:07 AM
Double!! :D *thud*

:) I can thunk Dule if he's his off-screen self but he's too clean on screen. :P

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 10:08 AM
Another double. ;)

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James13.jpg

m&mnm317
And another..

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James-1.jpg

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J2.jpg

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 10:14 AM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J3.jpg

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 10:14 AM
:) I can thunk Dule if he's his off-screen self but he's too clean on screen. :P
I really like Gus as a character, and he is very good looking too. :D

Another double. ;)
You spoil me. :D

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 10:21 AM
I really like Gus as a character, and he is very good looking too. :D

You spoil me. :D

I try. :)

:lol:

"Which Spencer are you talking to?"
"Doesn't matter, you're the same person."
"Am not!!"

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 10:22 AM
Teensy bit of a whump pic although you may not be able to tell.. :S

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J12.jpg

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 10:25 AM
ARG!!!! #$(*#&@
Blasted GW.
Ok...lets try this again....

There is nothing but good in that ep. :D

I really need to find some good Psych whump stories out there.

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 10:29 AM
ARG!!!! #$(*#&@
Blasted GW.
Ok...lets try this again....

There is nothing but good in that ep. :D

I really need to find some good Psych whump stories out there.

There's a few, depending on your preferences.. For me there weren't many.. There are a lot out there where Shawn's being tortured by one bad guy or another on psychfic.com though if you're interested. :)

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 10:32 AM
There's a few, depending on your preferences.. For me there weren't many.. There are a lot out there where Shawn's being tortured by one bad guy or another on psychfic.com though if you're interested. :)

I'll check it out...see if I can find one that I like. :) Unless you have some recommendations?

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 10:34 AM
I'll check it out...see if I can find one that I like. :) Unless you have some recommendations?

After a bit, I got tired of seeing all the "torture Shawn" fics so I don't have any to recommend.. There's one that takes place a year after STaSitD though; it's called Three-Sixty-Five.. It's pretty good.

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 10:40 AM
After a bit, I got tired of seeing all the "torture Shawn" fics so I don't have any to recommend.. There's one that takes place a year after STaSitD though; it's called Three-Sixty-Five.. It's pretty good.

I'll try to find it. :)

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 10:42 AM
I'll try to find it. :)

:)

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 10:45 AM
Oh the grin! :D

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 10:46 AM
Oh the grin! :D

I know, right?! The smile and the closed eyes and the smile.. Just... Just.... *swoon*

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 10:50 AM
I know, right?! The smile and the closed eyes and the smile.. Just... Just.... *swoon*
Oooh yeah.... *thuds*

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 10:51 AM
Oooh yeah.... *thuds*

*slides big, cushiony pillow under Grace then joins in in the thudding*

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 10:55 AM
*slides big, cushiony pillow under Grace then joins in in the thudding*
Thank you. :D I needed that. :D

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 10:55 AM
Thank you. :D I needed that. :D

:) We both did.

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 11:03 AM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J11.jpg

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 11:03 AM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James-Roday-psych-17539570-400-266.jpg

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 11:04 AM

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 11:04 AM
Oh the hair! And the shirt with the tie....yeah *thud*

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 11:05 AM
Oh the hair! And the shirt with the tie....yeah *thud*

I know!! He's so hot in that ep. :D

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 11:09 AM
I know!! He's so hot in that ep. :D

If by "that ep" you mean every ep... ;)

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 11:11 AM
If by "that ep" you mean every ep... ;)

LOL.. Well, while he is hot in every ep, I find him particularly attractive in that one; mainly in that scene.

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 11:13 AM
LOL.. Well, while he is hot in every ep, I find him particularly attractive in that one; mainly in that scene.

I love when he dresses up...its very hot. ;)

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 11:14 AM
I love when he dresses up...its very hot. ;)

Yeah it is! :D

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 11:20 AM
I'm still annoyed by this scene:
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J19.jpg

I mean, seriously? The guy gets thrown a good couple feet onto a fruit stand and he's completely fine afterwards??! No.. Especially not if he landed on that large beam that's under him.. :S Am I putting too much reality into a show? :P

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 11:38 AM
I mean, seriously? The guy gets thrown a good couple feet onto a fruit stand and he's completely fine afterwards??! No.. Especially not if he landed on that large beam that's under him.. :S Am I putting too much reality into a show? :P
LOL!! Maybe a bit too much reality. :P Or maybe our Shawn is just really tough. :P

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 11:39 AM
LOL!! Maybe a bit too much reality. :P Or maybe our Shawn is just really tough. :P

Hm.. *pouts* I'm just sayin'.. It wouldn't kill the writers to put a bit more reality into the show. :P

Yeah, he could be tough.. I guess it's my whumper's hope that he's not though. :o

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 11:47 AM
Hm.. *pouts* I'm just sayin'.. It wouldn't kill the writers to put a bit more reality into the show. :P

Yeah, he could be tough.. I guess it's my whumper's hope that he's not though. :o

Hehe. I don't think TV shows will ever be total reality.

LOL! Whumper extraordinaire.

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 11:48 AM
hehe. I don't think tv shows will ever be total reality.

Lol! Whumper extraordinaire.

:d

Linda06
January 22nd, 2012, 02:03 PM
Even reality shows have little reality to them :p

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 02:12 PM
Even reality shows have little reality to them :p

Hehe. Very true. Sometimes I think shows like Psych have more reality in them than realityshows. :P

Linda06
January 22nd, 2012, 02:19 PM
Hehe. Very true. Sometimes I think shows like Psych have more reality in them than realityshows. :P

Well if you read my location you'll know how much I hate reality shows ;)

Any fictional show is more real than these shows :D

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 02:28 PM
Well if you read my location you'll know how much I hate reality shows ;)

Any fictional show is more real than these shows :D

Hehe. Yeah, I saw that. ;) I agree. I don't ever watch them. :P It just goes to show how stupid some people really are.

True. :D

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 02:46 PM
I hate reality shows.. Okay, well that's not totally true - I like one reality show. It's called So You Think You Can Dance - I love the dances they come up with!! But that's the one and only show. :)

I like to try and make sure to have as much realism in my fics as I can but sometimes I count on the fact that it's a fiction story to carry me through bloopers and such. :D

Speaking of which! Anyone have any Shawn whump stories they'd like to recommend? I'm feelin' a tinge bit crappy and I wanna read some whump.. I'm watching Psych from the very beginning to help as well. :)

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 03:00 PM
I hate reality shows.. Okay, well that's not totally true - I like one reality show. It's called So You Think You Can Dance - I love the dances they come up with!! But that's the one and only show. :)

I like to try and make sure to have as much realism in my fics as I can but sometimes I count on the fact that it's a fiction story to carry me through bloopers and such. :D

Speaking of which! Anyone have any Shawn whump stories they'd like to recommend? I'm feelin' a tinge bit crappy and I wanna read some whump.. I'm watching Psych from the very beginning to help as well. :)

*hugs* Hope you feel better!
I'm reading this right now. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6246725/1/How_to_Kill_a_Psychic_in_Three_Easy_Steps
But I also have these open...I think the first two are supposed to be darker....I dunno, haven't read them yet.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6354813/1/Hopeless
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6573013/1/Exposed
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6061252/1/I_Ordered_Wonton_Soup_and_I_Got_100_000_Volts
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5923736/1/Dead_as_a_Tomb

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 03:07 PM
*hugs* Hope you feel better!
I'm reading this right now. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6246725/1/How_to_Kill_a_Psychic_in_Three_Easy_Steps
But I also have these open...I think the first two are supposed to be darker....I dunno, haven't read them yet.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6354813/1/Hopeless
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6573013/1/Exposed
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6061252/1/I_Ordered_Wonton_Soup_and_I_Got_100_000_Volts
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5923736/1/Dead_as_a_Tomb

Ooh.. I remember the first one.. Can't remember if I liked it or not so I'm going to read it again. :)

I'm tempted to write a small whumpy fic of my own just cause.. Any requests?? ;) :P

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 03:17 PM
Ooh.. I remember the first one.. Can't remember if I liked it or not so I'm going to read it again. :)

I'm tempted to write a small whumpy fic of my own just cause.. Any requests?? ;) :P

Hehe. Alright. :D

You know me...I like my guns. :D

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 03:18 PM
Hehe. Alright. :D

You know me...I like my guns. :D

:D I'll see what i can do..

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 03:20 PM
:D I'll see what i can do..

Any particular place you want him to get shot? ;)

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 03:24 PM
Any particular place you want him to get shot? ;)

Um....thigh, or shoulder. If you want to brainstom, I wouldn't be opposed. :D

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 03:26 PM
Um....thigh, or shoulder. If you want to brainstom, I wouldn't be opposed. :D

Brainstorm would be good.. I'm on Gmail. ;) I don't want to take up too much space on here..

BTW - The writers should totally show Shawn at the shooting range again; it's freaking HOT!!!! :D

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 03:29 PM
Brainstorm would be good.. I'm on Gmail. ;) I don't want to take up too much space on here..

BTW - The writers should totally show Shawn at the shooting range again; it's freaking HOT!!!! :D

Oh yes! Shooting range! Which ep was that again?

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 03:30 PM
Oh yes! Shooting range! Which ep was that again?

The Pilot. :) I'm starting from the very beginning.

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 03:43 PM
The Pilot. :) I'm starting from the very beginning.

Oh man! I don't even remember that one. :(

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 03:44 PM
Oh man! I don't even remember that one. :(

Yeah, it's when he's trying to get information from Lassie's partner. They're at the shooting range and he matches her shots.

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 03:56 PM
Yeah, it's when he's trying to get information from Lassie's partner. They're at the shooting range and he matches her shots.

Oh yeah...its coming back. I need to watch Psych. :P

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 04:00 PM
Oh yeah...its coming back. I need to watch Psych. :P

:) I thought you were going to do that today... :confused:

Grace
January 22nd, 2012, 04:01 PM
:) I thought you were going to do that today... :confused:

Yeah...I was. We'll see about tonight. I'm watching Castle now. ;)

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 04:02 PM
Yeah...I was. We'll see about tonight. I'm watching Castle now. ;)

Still haven't watched the new one..

m&mnm317
January 22nd, 2012, 04:15 PM
Shawn just got run off the road.. Poor thing.. :P

Hyndara71
January 23rd, 2012, 02:01 PM

:eek: Wow! From what ep is that? OMG! Can't remember watching something like that. Poor Shawn!

m&mnm317
January 23rd, 2012, 02:03 PM
:eek: Wow! From what ep is that? OMG! Can't remember watching something like that. Poor Shawn!

Oh, sorry. :o That one is a spoiler.. :S It's from the latest season so you wouldn't have seen it. Poor Shawn indeed and yet - he was completely fine afterwards! :mad: I hate it when shows do that..

Hyndara71
January 23rd, 2012, 02:55 PM
It's okay - I love it when I get spoiled :D.
Huh, he war fine afterwards? Ahm ... okay ... well, a bit more reality would be good in such a situation.

m&mnm317
January 23rd, 2012, 02:58 PM
It's okay - I love it when I get spoiled :D.
Huh, he war fine afterwards? Ahm ... okay ... well, a bit more reality would be good in such a situation.

I know right?! I mean, yeah, he gets thrown a couple feet onto the stand/cart, is lying like that (in the pic) afterwards and in the next scene and from there after he's completely fine.. :mad: It's so friggin annoying!

Hyndara71
January 23rd, 2012, 03:39 PM
Yeah, those failures are always annoyingly :mckay:

m&mnm317
January 23rd, 2012, 03:40 PM
Yeah, those failures are always annoyingly :mckay:

Yeah they are. *pouts*

m&mnm317
January 23rd, 2012, 04:46 PM
Okay - so, am I the only one here who is jealous of every girl that gets to kiss Shawn??

If you're jealous like me - raise your hands..

*raises both hands emphatically*

Grace
January 23rd, 2012, 05:34 PM
Okay - so, am I the only one here who is jealous of every girl that gets to kiss Shawn??

If you're jealous like me - raise your hands..

*raises both hands emphatically*

*raises hand* Yep...I am. :P

m&mnm317
January 23rd, 2012, 05:36 PM
*raises hand* Yep...I am. :P

Oh good, I'm glad it's not just me. :D

Grace
January 23rd, 2012, 05:37 PM
Oh good, I'm glad it's not just me. :D

Hehe. Of course its not just you. :P There's probably a line. ;)

m&mnm317
January 23rd, 2012, 06:02 PM
Hehe. Of course its not just you. :P There's probably a line. ;)

I'd better be at the head of said line. :D Of course, then I'd probably pounce on anyone else who tried to kiss him. :lol:

Grace
January 23rd, 2012, 07:26 PM
I'd better be at the head of said line. :D Of course, then I'd probably pounce on anyone else who tried to kiss him. :lol:

*puts up fists* Bring it on girly. :P

m&mnm317
January 23rd, 2012, 07:27 PM
*puts up fists* Bring it on girly. :P

*pounds right fist into left hand* Oh it's on like Donkey Kong! :P

Grace
January 23rd, 2012, 07:31 PM
*pounds right fist into left hand* Oh it's on like Donkey Kong! :P

*strikes ninja fighting pose* Its on like Yoshi. So there. :P

m&mnm317
January 23rd, 2012, 07:33 PM
*strikes ninja fighting pose* Its on like Yoshi. So there. :P

*strikes Karate Kid move* It's on like Mr. Miyagi... nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah. :P

Grace
January 23rd, 2012, 07:34 PM
*strikes Karate Kid move* It's on like Mr. Miyagi... nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah. :P

LOL!! Alright... *does dance* When in doubt, dance it out.

m&mnm317
January 23rd, 2012, 07:35 PM
LOL!! Alright... *does dance* When in doubt, dance it out.

:eek: But, but...that's like Kryptonite!!! :eek: *tries dancing and falls over her own feet* I can only do one kind of dance well and it's not the kind you see out of a strip club. :o

Grace
January 23rd, 2012, 07:37 PM
:eek: But, but...that's like Kryptonite!!! :eek: *tries dancing and falls over her own feet* I can only do one kind of dance well and it's not the kind you see out of a strip club. :o

LOL!!!!! Poor thing. ;) No worries, I've got plenty of experience dancing. ;)

m&mnm317
January 23rd, 2012, 07:38 PM
LOL!!!!! Poor thing. ;) No worries, I've got plenty of experience dancing. ;)

Don't worry?! Don't worry, she says. If we're going to dance it out for Shawn, I'll lose. :P

Grace
January 23rd, 2012, 07:51 PM
Don't worry?! Don't worry, she says. If we're going to dance it out for Shawn, I'll lose. :P
That is what I said. :P
Here...I'll teach you a good one. Follow me. ok?
You put your right foot in. Yep, just like that...maybe a little smoother. I guess that works.
Now you put your right foot out. Gracefully, there ya go!
You put your right foot in, just like we practiced, and then shake it all about.

m&mnm317
January 23rd, 2012, 07:54 PM
That is what I said. :P
Here...I'll teach you a good one. Follow me. ok?
You put your right foot in. Yep, just like that...maybe a little smoother. I guess that works.
Now you put your right foot out. Gracefully, there ya go!
You put your right foot in, just like we practiced, and then shake it all about.

Ha..Ha...Ha.. :P I can do the frickin Hokey Pokey. :rolleyes: I thought you meant real dancing. :P

Grace
January 23rd, 2012, 07:56 PM
Ha..Ha...Ha.. :P I can do the frickin Hokey Pokey. :rolleyes: I thought you meant real dancing. :P

Well, I wanted you to start out simple, you don't want to break something. *busts a move*

m&mnm317
January 23rd, 2012, 08:02 PM
Well, I wanted you to start out simple, you don't want to break something. *busts a move*

What am I, 60? *folds arms over chest in a pout* I'll have you know that I can bust a move quite well on my own. I just might jiggle a little while doing it. :P

Grace
January 23rd, 2012, 08:05 PM
What am I, 60? *folds arms over chest in a pout* I'll have you know that I can bust a move quite well on my own. I just might jiggle a little while doing it. :P
Yep, you're old. :P
I'd like to see, thank you very much. *crosses arms and puts on best pouty face in return*

m&mnm317
January 23rd, 2012, 08:22 PM
Yep, you're old. :P
I'd like to see, thank you very much. *crosses arms and puts on best pouty face in return*

Well, as much as I'd love to dance circles around you, I can't. I'm trying to write an updated chapter for my Harry Potter/Doctor Who crossover and I keep getting distracted. :) Not that I mind, mind you. I like watching TV (Doctor Who) and chatting. :P

Grace
January 23rd, 2012, 08:26 PM
Well, as much as I'd love to dance circles around you, I can't. I'm trying to write an updated chapter for my Harry Potter/Doctor Who crossover and I keep getting distracted. :) Not that I mind, mind you. I like watching TV (Doctor Who) and chatting. :P

Hehe. We'll just call it a truce. ;)
Ooh, good luck with that. :) Sorry I don't know DrWho. :o Distracted I know...I'm supposed to be studying or doing a lab report. :P

m&mnm317
January 23rd, 2012, 08:29 PM
Hehe. We'll just call it a truce. ;)
Ooh, good luck with that. :) Sorry I don't know DrWho. :o Distracted I know...I'm supposed to be studying or doing a lab report. :P

Haha.. Yeah, I'm close to just putting the story away and leaving it for another time. I've written an entire page tonight and I suppose that's something eh? :) Especially considering I haven't updated since July. :D

Grace
January 23rd, 2012, 08:30 PM
Haha.. Yeah, I'm close to just putting the story away and leaving it for another time. I've written an entire page tonight and I suppose that's something eh? :) Especially considering I haven't updated since July. :D

That is something. :D Good work. :)
Work has just started piling up for this week...its kinda overwhelming. :P

m&mnm317
January 23rd, 2012, 08:35 PM
That is something. :D Good work. :)
Work has just started piling up for this week...its kinda overwhelming. :P

I'm sure it is.. I never wanted to deal with College homework.

Grace
January 23rd, 2012, 08:39 PM
I'm sure it is.. I never wanted to deal with College homework.
Good decision. :P
I keep getting distracted. ;)

yessika
January 24th, 2012, 06:05 AM
OMG A Psych thread!!! :D

Who else is excited for season 7?

Linda06
January 24th, 2012, 08:02 AM
I haven't even seen all of season 6 yet :p

Grace
January 24th, 2012, 08:16 AM

Me mememe!!!! I'm super excited!! :D Can't wait for the rest of 6 either. ;)

m&mnm317
January 24th, 2012, 10:42 AM

Welcome! :)

I haven't even seen all of season 6 yet :p

I'm with Linda - I haven't even seen all of season 6 yet. ;) I have no idea what's supposed to happen in season 7 so I'm not sure that I'm horribly excited for it. I'm just excited for season 6 to finish. :D

Hyndara71
January 24th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Me mememe!!!! I'm super excited!! :D Can't wait for the rest of 6 either. ;)

Season 6? Wow! I would love to watch season 4 (stupid German-networks!!!)

m&mnm317
January 24th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Season 6? Wow! I would love to watch season 4 (stupid German-networks!!!)

:S Yeah, sorry about that.. Can't you go online somewhere and catch up??

yessika
January 24th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Well, with the considerable amount of shows that I watch getting cancelled, I was just excited for a renewal :P:D

The second half of season is probably going to be the same as the first half: EPIC! :cool:

m&mnm317
January 24th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Well, with the considerable amount of shows that I watch getting cancelled, I was just excited for a renewal :P:D

The second half of season is probably going to be the same as the first half: EPIC! :cool:

:lol: You know, there's only have three of the seven episodes that I actually like of the new season... I haven't seen the one where Juliet and Shawn go on vacation or whatever so I'm not sure about that one yet. :S

Grace
January 24th, 2012, 03:57 PM
:lol: You know, there's only have three of the seven episodes that I actually like of the new season... I haven't seen the one where Juliet and Shawn go on vacation or whatever so I'm not sure about that one yet. :S

Oh, I really liked that one. :)

m&mnm317
January 24th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Oh, I really liked that one. :)

Of course you do; It's SHULES! :P But seriously, other than that aspect, what is the ep about? You know me, I like spoilers. :D

yessika
January 24th, 2012, 04:02 PM

I loved it because of... Shules! ;):P:D

The guest stars were also cool and the Henry, Gus, and Lassie bits were hilarious :)

Grace
January 24th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Of course you do; It's SHULES! :P But seriously, other than that aspect, what is the ep about? You know me, I like spoilers. :D
Hey, I'm not a hardcore shipper, it was just cute.

I loved it because of... Shules! ;):P:D

The guest stars were also cool and the Henry, Gus, and Lassie bits were hilarious :)

Loved their part, so funny. :D

m&mnm317
January 24th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Oh, by the way.. I dunno if anyone else in here is interested in writing Psych fanfic (other than me :D) but here is a great site to find some good fics to read..

Psychfic (http://psychfic.com)

Here's a place to find ideas for fics if you need them. :D

Challenges (http://psychfic.com/browse.php?type=challenges)

yessika
January 24th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Oh, by the way.. I dunno if anyone else in here is interested in writing Psych fanfic (other than me :D) but here is a great site to find some good fics to read..

Psychfic (http://psychfic.com)

Here's a place to find ideas for fics if you need them. :D

Challenges (http://psychfic.com/browse.php?type=challenges)

I'm not a writer, I've made a few Shules vids though ;):)

I love Psychfic, I still need to read many of the fics there

m&mnm317
January 24th, 2012, 05:27 PM
I'm not a writer, I've made a few Shules vids though ;):)

I love Psychfic, I still need to read many of the fics there

There are a few that I wouldn't read because the premise turned out to be the same: Shawn being tortured for something or other, Juliet being there in the end, end scene with him in the hospital bed and Juliet snuggling.. :P But there are a few that I have saved. :) I post there as well as FF.

yessika
January 24th, 2012, 05:34 PM
There are a few that I wouldn't read because the premise turned out to be the same: Shawn being tortured for something or other, Juliet being there in the end, end scene with him in the hospital bed and Juliet snuggling.. :P But there are a few that I have saved. :) I post there as well as FF.

As long as they're good reads I don't mind the similar plots :) I don't really like FF but it's the biggest one out there, so I read a lot of fanfic from it :P

m&mnm317
January 24th, 2012, 05:38 PM
As long as they're good reads I don't mind the similar plots :) I don't really like FF but it's the biggest one out there, so I read a lot of fanfic from it :P

I don't mind FF.. I'm on LJ too but the only stories I tend to post there are House MD ones.

Hyndara71
January 25th, 2012, 10:49 AM
:S Yeah, sorry about that.. Can't you go online somewhere and catch up??

As I'm not doing all this youtube-thing (and don't know how many of the eps are online there) I fear not. My hope is that they will continuing releasing DVD-boxes.

m&mnm317
January 25th, 2012, 02:39 PM
As I'm not doing all this youtube-thing (and don't know how many of the eps are online there) I fear not. My hope is that they will continuing releasing DVD-boxes.

Well, I know of one site that does have all the eps but I don't know if they have them in German.. :S It's called Watch Series Online (http://watchseries.eu)

Here's hoping you can catch up one way or another. :)

Hyndara71
January 26th, 2012, 04:47 AM
Well, I know of one site that does have all the eps but I don't know if they have them in German.. :S It's called Watch Series Online (http://watchseries.eu)

Here's hoping you can catch up one way or another. :)

German is not necessary for me. The most stuff I'm watching in original dubbing now. Thanks for the link :)!

Everlovin
January 26th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Oh, hey! Another Psych thread!

I was out looking this week. Where do you find all your pics? I was at a couple of sites and either the gallery was down or I couldn't save the pics. :S

Love this whole show!

m&mnm317
January 26th, 2012, 04:50 PM

I was out looking this week. Where do you find all your pics? I was at a couple of sites and either the gallery was down or I couldn't save the pics. :S

Love this whole show!

The main site I used hasn't been working for me lately.. :S But here are a couple others...

Riktal - Screen Caps (http://psychpics.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=7903972&pagesize=60&page=1) - this one is kind of random but there are some good pics on here.. :)

Emma-Jane Season One Caps (http://disparue.org/gallery/5/psych/1/)

Hyn - I'm glad I could help! hopefully the site works for you. ;)

yessika
January 27th, 2012, 06:01 PM

Love this whole show!

Hey! You seem very familiar ;):P :lol:

I don't really have many Psych caps but I usually just make them myself.

m&mnm317
January 27th, 2012, 06:48 PM

And I can't make them myself otherwise I totally would. :)

yessika
January 27th, 2012, 06:55 PM
And I can't make them myself otherwise I totally would. :)

Yeah, that I can make them doesn't mean I make them often. It's pretty time-consuming :P

m&mnm317
January 27th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Yeah, that I can make them doesn't mean I make them often. It's pretty time-consuming :P

Yes it is. ;)

Everlovin
January 28th, 2012, 01:21 PM
The main site I used hasn't been working for me lately.. :S But here are a couple others...

Riktal - Screen Caps (http://psychpics.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=7903972&pagesize=60&page=1) - this one is kind of random but there are some good pics on here.. :)

Emma-Jane Season One Caps (http://disparue.org/gallery/5/psych/1/)

Hyn - I'm glad I could help! hopefully the site works for you. ;)

Thank you, dearheart! I'm off to check them out!

Yeah, I've seen you around somewhere. Not sure where though. :P

m&mnm317
January 28th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Thank you, dearheart! I'm off to check them out!

Yeah, I've seen you around somewhere. Not sure where though. :P

Okay, so I'm curious.. Where you you two know each other from??? :) I know Ever from the Castle thread, and I think one other one but I'm not sure.

Everlovin
January 28th, 2012, 04:11 PM
I see Yessi over at the Sam/Jack thread and the Daniel/Vala thread.

m&mnm317
January 28th, 2012, 04:12 PM
I see Yessi over at the Sam/Jack thread and the Daniel/Vala thread.

Ah, okay. :) Sorry, I was just getting curious. :o

m&mnm317
January 28th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Time for some thunking:

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/330315.gif

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J.jpg

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J2.jpg

m&mnm317
January 28th, 2012, 04:14 PM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J3.jpg

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J4.jpg

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J6.jpg

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J7.jpg

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J8.jpg

m&mnm317
January 28th, 2012, 04:15 PM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J9.jpg

m&mnm317
SO Beautiful.. I don't care if he's a guy, he's a very beautiful man. :)

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J11.jpg

m&mnm317
January 28th, 2012, 04:16 PM

m&mnm317
January 28th, 2012, 04:16 PM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J14.jpg

m&mnm317
January 28th, 2012, 04:17 PM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J15.jpg

m&mnm317
January 28th, 2012, 04:18 PM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J17.jpg

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/J18.jpg

m&mnm317
I like this one for the hint of whump alone. ;)

m&mnm317
January 28th, 2012, 04:19 PM
*thud*

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James-Roday-psych-17539570-400-266.jpg

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James2.jpg

m&mnm317
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James2-1.png

m&mnm317
January 28th, 2012, 04:20 PM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James3.jpg

m&mnm317
January 28th, 2012, 04:20 PM
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James6.jpg

m&mnm317
January 28th, 2012, 04:21 PM
This ones also a favorite - I like 'em tied up. :D

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James10.jpg

Grace
January 28th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Great pics, M!!! :D *thud*

m&mnm317
January 28th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Thanks Grace.. :) I wanted something to cheer me up. ;)

Grace
January 28th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Thanks Grace.. :) I wanted something to cheer me up. ;)

*hugs* Shawn's good for that. :D

m&mnm317
January 28th, 2012, 09:40 PM
*hugs* Shawn's good for that. :D

Yes he is. ;)

yessika
January 29th, 2012, 02:19 PM
This ones also a favorite - I like 'em tied up. :D

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Psych%201/James10.jpg

Unf! Definitely one of my favorites! Thanks for the pics :)

m&mnm317
January 29th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Unf! Definitely one of my favorites! Thanks for the pics :)

You're very welcome. :) It's one of my favorite episodes of the entire series.

yessika
January 29th, 2012, 03:09 PM
You're very welcome. :) It's one of my favorite episodes of the entire series.

I'm really horrible at picking favorites but I think it is one of my favs too :)

m&mnm317
January 29th, 2012, 03:57 PM
I'm really horrible at picking favorites but I think it is one of my favs too :)

I have a few favorites and they all include whump. :)

First and foremost is Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark. Next is Spellingg Bee, and last is Lassie Did a Bad, Bad thing.. My favorite season (meaning the one I watch the most) is Season 3.

m&mnm317
January 29th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Okay, I don't know if any of you know this but James Roday is a very good singer.. :lol: A link was posted to a song on a Psych thread on USA Network and I thought I'd share since I have downloaded the song and can hardly contain my fangirlie giddiness whenever I hear it. LOL

Ideas as Opiates (http://janice.bandcamp.com/track/ideas-as-opiates)

Grace
January 29th, 2012, 04:15 PM
*goes into flailing, squeeing, fangirly mess* Oh my word! This is fantastic!!! He's got a really good voice!

m&mnm317
January 29th, 2012, 04:19 PM
*goes into flailing, squeeing, fangirly mess* Oh my word! This is fantastic!!! He's got a really good voice!

I KNOW!! TELL ME ABOUT IT! RIGHT?!! :lol: And the fact that this song is so fantastic without him as well just makes his part in it Stupendous-temendous-fabulous-sexylicious-studdly-beautiful-gorgeous-amazing-awesome-extraordinary!!!!!!! Hahaha.. Because, yes, I had to add those words into one in order to come up with a word strong enough to express how I feel about his part in it. :lol:

Grace
January 29th, 2012, 04:29 PM
I KNOW!! TELL ME ABOUT IT! RIGHT?!! :lol: And the fact that this song is so fantastic without him as well just makes his part in it Stupendous-temendous-fabulous-sexylicious-studdly-beautiful-gorgeous-amazing-awesome-extraordinary!!!!!!! Hahaha.. Because, yes, I had to add those words into one in order to come up with a word strong enough to express how I feel about his part in it. :lol:

:lol: I'm going to use that. ;) It is very hot. *fans self* Did I mention how much I like musically gifted guys? :D A lot. :D

m&mnm317
January 29th, 2012, 04:31 PM
:lol: I'm going to use that. ;) It is very hot. *fans self* Did I mention how much I like musically gifted guys? :D A lot. :D

Oh, me too!!! That man (James) is just SEXY now.. :lol: Not that he wasn't before, it's just a higher level now. :D

Grace
January 29th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Oh, me too!!! That man (James) is just SEXY now.. :lol: Not that he wasn't before, it's just a higher level now. :D

LOL! Yes he is. :)
Jensen did something like that too...its just so HAWT when a guy sings. :D

m&mnm317
January 29th, 2012, 04:39 PM
LOL! Yes he is. :)
Jensen did something like that too...its just so HAWT when a guy sings. :D

Yes it is!! :) And yet, I married a man who cannot sing. :S :lol: I'm a contradiction in terms.

Grace
January 29th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Yes it is!! :) And yet, I married a man who cannot sing. :S :lol: I'm a contradiction in terms.
LOL! That's too bad. :P

m&mnm317
January 29th, 2012, 04:51 PM
LOL! That's too bad. :P

:) It is.. I'm the one singing to the kids; although he does it too it's just Grateful Dead songs and it's not very well.. :S

Grace
January 29th, 2012, 04:56 PM
:) It is.. I'm the one singing to the kids; although he does it too it's just Grateful Dead songs and it's not very well.. :S

Aww, that's so sweet. :) I'll sing to the kids I babysit, but I don't get much of a chance to sing to kids. :)

m&mnm317
January 29th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Aww, that's so sweet. :) I'll sing to the kids I babysit, but I don't get much of a chance to sing to kids. :)

I tend to sing "Once Upon a December" from Anastasia.. It's what i sang to them when they were first born and fussy.. Of course, Noah's at the age where any song is good for him. :) My dogs get excited when I sing to them!! :lol: It's the funniest thing. I'll sing and they'll get all up in my face and lick me and pounce on me.. It's funny and quircky.

Grace
January 29th, 2012, 05:04 PM
I tend to sing "Once Upon a December" from Anastasia.. It's what i sang to them when they were first born and fussy.. Of course, Noah's at the age where any song is good for him. :) My dogs get excited when I sing to them!! :lol: It's the funniest thing. I'll sing and they'll get all up in my face and lick me and pounce on me.. It's funny and quircky.

Oh, wonderful song. :)
LOL!! Yeah, my birds love it when I sing. My little Ziggy used to dance and sing on my shoulder when I played piano and sang. :) It was so cute. :)

m&mnm317
January 29th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Oh, wonderful song. :)
LOL!! Yeah, my birds love it when I sing. My little Ziggy used to dance and sing on my shoulder when I played piano and sang. :) It was so cute. :)

Aww... That is so cute!

Grace
January 29th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Aww... That is so cute!

My Angel does that too...but he's so curious he doesn't stay on my shoulder long before he's crawled down to where my hands are playing. ;)

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff487/wittygracie/068870d0.jpg

m&mnm317
January 29th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Nice, er, um Pineapple.. :D