This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speculation on Shepards escape

My opinion on this is that it will be revealed that the puddle jumpers have transporter tech. that would be the best solution, or at the very least an escape pod, though why it wounldn't of been used in the gift is beyond me.
    Last edited by BuuZeroC; 04 February 2005, 02:44 PM.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS.......
    I reckin that the daedalus shows up just in time and either shep pulls away when he see's it or the daedalus uses the asgard transporter to beam him out. I dont think the bombs will work. Cause look at it this way, he's so close to the hive ships already. If they do work then the threat is taken away right at the start or early in the episode.

Comment

You need a locator beacon for the transporters to work.

Comment

Wow, look at all the spoilers without warnings.
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
          You need a locator beacon for the transporters to work.
          Not if it has Asgard sensors/they decide not to care.
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastskin
            POSSIBLE SPOILERS.......
            I reckin that the daedalus shows up just in time and either shep pulls away when he see's it or the daedalus uses the asgard transporter to beam him out. I dont think the bombs will work. Cause look at it this way, he's so close to the hive ships already. If they do work then the threat is taken away right at the start or early in the episode.
            I would be disappointed if that's true. That would be rather convenient.
            I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

how about -- SHEPPARD ASCENDS!?

(don't hate me)

Comment

I'm thinking of three possibilities here:

1. The Dadelus arrives just in time, saving him. Too easy, but Everett showed up in the nick of time, too.

2. The bomb's a dud. McKay and Zelenka immedaitely start bickering about who screwed up on their bomb, nevermind their relief that Sheppard is still alive. Doesn't help the city, though, which is all but lost.

3. Sheppard flies into an open Dart bay, and hijacks a dart to escape, leaving the cloaked Jumper inside the ship with the bomb counting down. Sinks one ship. Sheppard survives, though everyone else assumes he's dead. Nice and angsty, and should cause the Wraith to back off temporarily.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by langdonboom
                  how about -- SHEPPARD ASCENDS!?

(don't hate me)
                  I won't hate you but I won't agree either.
                  "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                  'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                  Individuality is freedom lived.
                  'Janis Joplin'

Comment

My money is on the ship getting him.

Or the ship comes out of hyperspace and blows the intended target up before he can. He is then free to leave and abort. Then it is a one on one between the 2 remaining capital starships.

Comment

Maybe Athar brakes the rules and saves him...she is an Ascended Ancient...she can just wave her hand and save him...she loves him.... ....yep i know this is highly unlikely....i onestly think that the Daedelus will come and beem him up exactly in time.....

Comment

I wonder if Daedalus birngs any 302s with it.
                        The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father

Comment

or maybe sheppard lands the cloaked jumper, dumps the bomb, let it explode in 30 seconds, gets out of there. Wraith observer bomb, bomb explodes, ship destroyed, sheppard alive.

Comment

Sheppard gets captured, he escapes along with a few other prisoners, sets the nuke on a timer, gets away with the jumper just in time, the hive ship explodes and buys them enough time for the Daedalus to arrive and blow away the third hive ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
                              Sheppard gets captured, he escapes along with a few other prisoners, sets the nuke on a timer, gets away with the jumper just in time, the hive ship explodes and buys them enough time for the Daedalus to arrive and blow away the third hive ship.
                              Your theory is very "realistic".
                              We don't know how will be until we get spoilers and/or see the actual show, but this you're saying make sense. Perhaps the real Mccoy is something like that.
                              Carson Beckett M. D.: How come I never make friends like that?
                              Dr. Rodney McKay: You need to get out more.
                              ...We're in another galaxy. How much more out can you get?

Comment

Working...
                              X