Looking for Daniel Jackson quote.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Daniel Jackson quote.

Hello, first post so hopefully it will be a decent one.

I've been looking for a quote from Daniel Jackson. I believe the scene was they were in the board room at the SGC. Daniel mentions something like:
    "We'd all be discovering the universe by now if it wasnt for the crusaides".

Can anyone give me the exact episode and quote? I've been trying to find it for months.

It's the episode where they introduced the Tollan in Season 1, Enigma.
    http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s1/transcripts/116.shtml

Comment

Are you sure? I just went through that entire transcript and cannot find any kind of a quote like that. Maybe I missed it...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        Are you sure? I just went through that entire transcript and cannot find any kind of a quote like that. Maybe I missed it...
        I think they referred to:

DANIEL
        Yes. Umm…we'd be colonising space right now if it hadn't been for the Dark Ages. There was a period of over eight hundred years where science was heresy and anathema. Maybe they didn't have that set-back.
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Yes, that makes sense. I was actually looking for something closer to what the original poster had asked about. Don't you just love mis-remembered lines?
          sigpic

Comment

Thankyou all for your replies, this is the exact quote I'm after. Like I said, "something like"

Comment

Working...
            X