Cam and John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cam and John

is it just me or does anyone see a resemblance between John Sheppard and Cameron Mitchell
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Maybe because the first choice of the producers were Ben Browder to play the John Sheppard?

Seriously ... not so much, especially not in the first seasons. Later, season 4 and 5 yes because TPTW wrote the Shep-character in some kind of dumbhead. Sometimes I still wonder if gatetravel hurts your IQ ...

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Actually, I see more of a resemblance between Ben Browder and Michael Shanks.

Comment

I think John and Vala look like they could be brother and sister.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
            is it just me or does anyone see a resemblance between John Sheppard and Cameron Mitchell
            Visually? No.

Personality? A little.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Not really...

Definitely.

Comment

I used to think so, but now I'm watching Atlantis it happens less.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

how's that?
                  sigpic

Comment

how's that?
                    They look so much alike in some scenes, it seems like they could be brothers.

From "The Quest":

Last edited by hedwig; 20 January 2012, 05:56 PM.

Comment

They look so much alike in some scenes, it seems like they could be brothers.
                      They even allude to it in the first ep of season 9. Vala's tongue-in-cheek reference to Earth's limited gene pool as the two of them look at each other. They gave old Shanksy a beard there just to differentiate him because yeah, they are darn near identical save the glasses.

Comment

how's that?
                        Michael Shanks even commented himself that he grew a beard when Ben first came on the show since they looked so similar. It was either a beard or grow the hair back out.
                        sigpic

Comment

i think Sheppard and O'Neill are more alike then Cam and John, Cam is a by the book leader for the most part, where as Shep and Jack tend to do things their way
                          sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=ca...t:429,r:18,s:0
                            everyone remember the scene
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes, I remember. And I know how it moved on - not with shooting but with a lemon. More intelligent choice I think. Shooting someone is always such a mess. Give him the lemon makes McKay work harder and faster - and shut him up

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                              Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic
                              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Working...
                              X