SG-1 intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 intro

Should Janet Fraiser & Walter be in the intro with Janet being in 89 of 214 episodes and Walter in 107 of 214 and 13 of Atlantis and 3 of SGU
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

No, because they aren't main characters. They are just very popular recurring characters.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
      No, because they aren't main characters. They are just very popular recurring characters.
      true but at least Janet because if the SG team was writing her out they could have put her in for season 7
      ~RIP Maj Janet Fraiser~
      sigpic

Comment

Would have been a waste of money to create a new title sequence with Janet, then just killing her off before the end. Would have also been a bit patronising, that after 7 years they bump her to main cast then kill her off.

sigpic

Comment

Would have been a waste of money to create a new title sequence with Janet, then just killing her off before the end. Would have also been a bit patronising, that after 7 years they bump her to main cast then kill her off.
          true so bring her into it in season 5 that was when she started making regular appearances
          sigpic

Comment

I agree...while I like both of the characters...I don't think they should be up there in the opening sequence.
            sigpic

Comment

to LtColCarter-this is off thread topic but while im thinking about it i saw your name down a few times on a is cam a full bird im not focused on that anymore but can you tell any one who thinks he is still a lt.col that wikipedia says he is a full bird. thanks
              ~RIP Maj Janet Fraiser, Carson Beckett and Don S. Davis~
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                to LtColCarter-this is off thread topic but while im thinking about it i saw your name down a few times on a is cam a full bird im not focused on that anymore but can you tell any one who thinks he is still a lt.col that wikipedia says he is a full bird. thanks
                ~RIP Maj Janet Fraiser, Carson Beckett and Don S. Davis~
                To quote Hermione Granger, "I'm not an owl." And you know how reliable wikipedia isn't. Gateworld has him listed as Lt. Col. If you want to relay your message to others, please feel free.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  To quote Hermione Granger, "I'm not an owl." And you know how reliable wikipedia isn't. Gateworld has him listed as Lt. Col. If you want to relay your message to others, please feel free.
                  will do and if Wikipedia isn't trustworthy try stargate wiki im Daedalus119
                  sigpic

Comment

will do and if Wikipedia isn't trustworthy try stargate wiki im Daedalus119
                    I'll have to check it out. On IMDB...it also lists him as a Lt. Col. in Continuum...and the promotion supposedly happened before Continuum.
                    sigpic

Comment

Stargate wikia is worse the wikipedia in being unreliable
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Any-hoo....no new intros
                        sigpic

Comment

Should Janet Fraiser & Walter be in the intro with Janet being in 89 of 214 episodes and Walter in 107 of 214 and 13 of Atlantis and 3 of SGU
                          Walter was simply a glorified extra. Dr. Frasier was a recurring character. The actress was credited as a guest or special guest star, because that's all she was. The main cast was the SG-1 team and the base commander, that's who the show revolved around. Anyone else would be a one-time or recurring character.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                            Walter was simply a glorified extra. Dr. Frasier was a recurring character. The actress was credited as a guest or special guest star, because that's all she was. The main cast was the SG-1 team and the base commander, that's who the show revolved around. Anyone else would be a one-time or recurring character.
                            lol nah i love walter
                            sigpic

Comment

Another aspect of the main title and credit intro I noticed. When Michael Shanks left the show, Amanda Tapping moved up to the first name after the title. RDA was before the title because he was the "big" star of the show. When Michael came back, his name wasn't put back as the first, but by itself after the others, with "as Dr. Daniel Jackson".

Also on our cable provider in the on screen guides, after RDA left the show. The blurb that comes up on screen says starring Michael Shanks and Beau Bridges. Now granted, Beau Bridges is a big name. But it seems like Amanda's name should be there. Because when Michael was not on the show, it read starring Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping.

Comment

Working...
                              X