Teal'c and the ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c and the ladies

just watched some episodes and i just realized i think teal'c has had more lovers then the rest of the cast combined
    sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Originally posted by USS Thor View Post
    just watched some episodes and i just realized i think teal'c has had more lovers then the rest of the cast combined
    what do you mean?
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Just watched some episodes and I just realized I think Teal'c has had more lovers than the rest of the cast combined.
      Hmmm...I don't see it.
      sigpic

Comment

There was Shaynac, his first love. Then his wife, then Ishta (although interesting to know if anything changed when he aged 50 years). If anything, Teal'c had as the most normal pattern of relationships out of any SG1 member.

Carter's died for the most part, Jackson's got a weird pattern of girls being hosts/symbiotes (Hathor, Sarah and Osiris, Freya, Vala) plus a few other one night stands (the girl who got him addicted to the sarc, the girl on dark side of planet), Jack got one pregnant (presumably), had that nasty nanite STD, there was the CIA woman and of course his original wife.
        Last edited by SaberBlade; 13 January 2012, 03:36 AM.

sigpic

Comment

dont forget krista i believe it was when erica durance co starred. exactly it just seems like teal'c was the one more often, good point on jack i had forgotten about the wedding cake until you mentioned it. my point is that teal'c was the only one who seemed to on a regular basis have a lover of some sort.
          sigpic

Comment

i never thought about it before. but yeah, teal'c relationships seem to be the most normal.

poor daniel does always have a relationship with someone who gets turned into a goa'uld (of course vala was freed ).

didn't jack have a relationship with someone when he was trapped on that planet for 100 days?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
              i never thought about it before. but yeah, teal'c relationships seem to be the most normal.

poor daniel does always have a relationship with someone who gets turned into a goa'uld (of course vala was freed ).

didn't jack have a relationship with someone when he was trapped on that planet for 100 days?
              That I can see...but the way this thread started made it seem like Teal'c was a "ho."
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post

yeah he did
                sigpic
                Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Teal'c is too honorable to be a hoe
                  sigpic

Comment

Daniel also had a very brief fling with Linea Destroyer of worlds, after her escape from Hadante Prison. This was not realized at first, as she was much younger in appearance and suffering from amnesia as a side effect of the Vorlix.

Comment

Teal'c - Drey'auc, Shaunac, Ishta, Krista

Jack - Kynthea, Laira, Kerry

Daniel - Shau're, Hathor, Shyla(?), Kera/Linnea, Kegan (maybe; in BtS), Vala

Sam - Pete (none of those other guys ever became lovers; in fact, none of them could have even been considered boyfriends, platonic or otherwise)

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        Teal'c - Drey'auc, Shaunac, Ishta, Krista

Jack - Kynthea, Laira, Kerry

Daniel - Shau're, Hathor, Shyla(?), Kera/Linnea, Kegan (maybe; in BtS), Vala

Sam - Pete (none of those other guys ever became lovers; in fact, none of them could have even been considered boyfriends, platonic or otherwise)
                        As far as I'm concerned Kynthia date-raped Jack - that shouldn't really count

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                          As far as I'm concerned Kynthia date-raped Jack - that shouldn't really count
                          Agreed. Same with Hathor and Daniel.

And let's not forget that Jack also has an ex-wife, whom we saw in one episode and in the beginning of the initial film. Granted, she doesn't figure much into the ongoing storyline, but he is shown having a healthy relationship with her in flashback.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                          Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                          sigpic
                          now also appearing on DeviantArt
                          Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

yeah i agree on the hathor and kynthia and maybe it was just i noticed it with teal'c more since he's an alien and can woo both jaffa and human women
                            sigpic

Comment

It's been a while since I've 'Affinity' but I don't remember Krista and Teal'c getting sexual. That's why I never mentioned her.

As for Teal'c, you can't forget the saying, once you go Jaffa...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X