X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nominees post away!

Hey there!

This is a thread for fanfic award nominees to tell us which of their stories have been nominated for awards!

It's shameless plugging at it's best!

(If I'm breaking any rules that I don't know of, then PM me and I'll get a mod to delete this thread)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~suekay04 is where you'll find my fic. My fanfic the General's Hell's been nominated in the SJFAs for best series.

And Bren Ren's story Falling through Grace has also been nominated (I don't know her URL)
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

ooh, found a post of mine that had been lost

ok, obligatory warning, many awards have rules along the line of 'campaigning is cheating and you'll be disqualified'....and saying 'hey i have a fic nommed in ____ awards, go vote for it' is campaigning.

so let's be careful how we word things in here ok? you wouldn't want to lose your nomination because of some misplaced words

ok, that said, i have some fic nommed in the Isis awards, and the polls open tomorrow (i can post a link when i get home)

there's another thread about them, but the isis awards are for minor pairing fic. Ie, anything but sam/jack

so if you like the minor pairings, you should go check them out. there's some great fic nominated
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I also have lost a post and I also have a fic in the Isis awards (Daniel/OC category).
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

i was glad to see as many minor pairings there as i did

i know the sam/dan contingent is usually well represented, as dan/jan...but i know that poor teal'c usually gets left out a lot

http://www.isis.sholvah.org/

if anyone wants to go check it out. the fic are sorted by pairings and you have time to read them before you start to vote for your favorites

the SJFA's also open up pretty soon. those are the opposite of the Isis awards, open only for sam/jack fic
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X