PDA

View Full Version : Sen'il Worship/Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

David
January 30th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Lord Sen'il has authorized me to start a Worship/Discussion thread to honor and speculate on GateWorld's resident goddess (http://www.gateworld.net/articles/columns/asksenil/index.shtml). Please use this thread to bestow ritual sacrifice and discussion about Baal's devious (and good looking) underlord.

Beware, Sen'il IS watching! She will not hesitate to publically humiliate you in her next column! Also do not be surprised if she drops in from time to time.

You have been warned.
Thank you.

Erik Pasternak
January 30th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Forgive my stupidity, but who is Lord Sen'il?

David
January 30th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Thou art BLASPHEMOUS!! Dear boy, check out the main page!!

Erik Pasternak
January 30th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Thou art BLASPHEMOUS!! Dear boy, check out the main page!!
Oh, you mean Lord Sen'il. David, you must learn to type more clearly. :P Sen'il, have I told you how ravishing you are looking.

Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
January 30th, 2005, 08:53 PM
I LOVED Lord Sen'il! Love it! ROFL! That's one Goa'uld I'm willing to worship :D I wonder if she'll let me be her lo'taur if she's ever displeased with her current one :D
I'd go and pounce on the kitchen slave if he ever forgot her jello.

Major Tyler
January 30th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Lord Sen'il! HA! Who's all big and bad now?! And you thought you could infiltrate Earth! I hope you enjoy your servitude!

Maybe you should take "Dear Abby" as a host.

;)

Jeril
January 30th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Lord Sen'il! Oh, how I love thee! Let me count the ways! One... *stares at fingers for a moment* Er... yes. One. :D
Indeed though, I do love this column and so consequently worship Lord Sen'il. *builds a shrine and lights candles and incense*

I think what did it for me was the letter to the man about his girlfriend, to which Sen'il told him, "If she wants to shop, you shop. If she wants to cuddle, you cuddle. If she wants [to] chain you to a rock and leave you for the carrion birds then you will die knowing that you have made her happy. Remember that you live to serve her." My sentiments exactly. :p Now if only all men would take this advice to heart...
Of course, I also enjoyed her advice on how to dispose of the boy with the biting problem. In fact, I'm looking forward to employing some of those methods the next time I'm saddled with another being's spawn. :D

Jeril
January 30th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Beware, Sen'il IS watching! She will not hesitate to publically humiliate you in her next column!
Sen'il can publically humiliate me anyday. It would be an honor. :D

I do have one question though, if our Lord would forgive my ignorance but...
If Lord Sen'il is female, then why do we address her as "Lord"? Is is because it's a more powerful sounding than "Lady"? Or is it because Goa'uld don't really have a set gender (except for the queens... right?) and her host is female but, uh... yeah.
Someone explain please. My inferior brain is having trouble dealing with this conundrum. :p

CKO
January 30th, 2005, 09:40 PM
very nice addition ;) i think it'll be fun to see a dear abby type of colum :) advice is always good

ShadowMaat
January 31st, 2005, 03:34 AM
Please use this thread to bestow ritual sacrifice and discussion about Baal's devious (and good looking) underlord.
THIS is the "mystery woman" you were hinting at? The fabulous new addition to Gateworld? http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/neptune/Animated/Thinking/think034.gif I had no idea you were into snakes, David. I'll have to remember that. :P

Not sure what to make of Sen'il, yet. Guess we'll have to wait and see...

Jafana
January 31st, 2005, 04:57 AM
THIS is the "mystery woman" you were hinting at? The fabulous new addition to Gateworld? http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/neptune/Animated/Thinking/think034.gif I had no idea you were into snakes, David. I'll have to remember that. :P

Not sure what to make of Sen'il, yet. Guess we'll have to wait and see...
ohhh will you fight for resident goddess status? coz that could be cool :p

ShadowMaat
January 31st, 2005, 05:08 AM
ohhh will you fight for resident goddess status? coz that could be cool :p
Darren & David are obviously on her side. That kinda stacks the odds against me. :P Besides, I have my loyal followers. I don't need to worry about any upstarts. ;)

Nathan
February 4th, 2005, 04:00 AM
Not that Senile - errrr Sen'il and a certain member of this forum sounds pretty much identical or anything ;)

ShadowMaat
February 4th, 2005, 04:44 AM
Personally, I think it's very telling that all of "her" posts were wiped out. Guess the forum like ME better. ;)

I'm still waiting for proof that this Sen'il person is even female. Hard to tell online, isn't it?

animoid
February 4th, 2005, 06:29 AM
So who writes the promotional press releases for Lord Sen'il? :p

Mr Prophet
February 4th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Personally, I think it's very telling that all of "her" posts were wiped out. Guess the forum like ME better. ;)

I'm still waiting for proof that this Sen'il person is even female. Hard to tell online, isn't it?

Surely, being sexless, a Goa'uld online takes the gender of its avatar.

Shipperahoy
February 4th, 2005, 08:46 AM
I like her. She's got moxy. :D :p

Mr Prophet
February 4th, 2005, 08:48 AM
I like her. She's got moxy. :D :p

Well sure; if you admire cat-nappers...

Shipperahoy
February 4th, 2005, 08:56 AM
I happen to enjoy a good cat nap every now and then. :p

I just enjoy a good laugh and the column did give me a good laugh. Although I won't be licking any boots unlike another System Lord I could name.

Hey Rocky your dropped your dignity you should think about picking that up. :p

Mr Prophet
February 4th, 2005, 09:00 AM
Hey Rocky your dropped your dignity you should think about picking that up. :p

Not so much dropped as...lobbed, I think.

Jprime
February 4th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Hey Sen'il!

Why do you remain silent in your own domain?

GatetheWay
February 4th, 2005, 11:32 AM
How do you pronounce Sen'il anyway? Is it pronounced se-nile? :D But thats just an opinion of a humble human. :rolleyes:

David
February 4th, 2005, 12:39 PM
"Sin-ill."

For a while I was convinced that our Lord took down the entire GateWorld Web site herself, but even though she is capable, I do not believe it is in our goddess' ability to inflict such pain upon her minions. We should still trust her.

Matt G
February 4th, 2005, 01:04 PM
What do you mean she's incapable of inflicting pain on us - she's a Goa'uld!;)

Sen'il
February 6th, 2005, 12:09 AM
While your primitive technology is as unstable as its creators, you will learn that I am not easily defeated. I am still here. I am still watching. Put your faith in me and you will never be disappointed.

Mr Prophet
February 6th, 2005, 12:17 AM
I gots ta aks, Sen'il: Have the SGC left you 'in situ' as it were, or were you removed from your host and placed in a jar with a modem?

'Cause 'Goa'uld in a jar' would be the epitome of style.

Sen'il
February 6th, 2005, 12:27 AM
I gots ta aks, Sen'il: Have the SGC left you 'in situ' as it were, or were you removed from your host and placed in a jar with a modem?

'Cause 'Goa'uld in a jar' would be the epitome of style.
Since you are interested, I can arrange for you to live in a jar, Mr Prophet. Then you may tell us all how stylish it is.

Sen'il
February 6th, 2005, 12:43 AM
"Sin-ill."

For a while I was convinced that our Lord took down the entire GateWorld Web site herself, but even though she is capable, I do not believe it is in our goddess' ability to inflict such pain upon her minions. We should still trust her.
I am capable of many things, David, as you well know, but do not allow that to stop you from trusting me. I will protect those who serve me well.

LordAnubis
February 6th, 2005, 02:08 AM
My Lord Sen'il, was I hallucinating last night when I saw you on an infomercial with Cher and Queen Latifah? I believe you were hawking some kind of skin cream designed to make "one look younger and feel younger". You were saying that at 12,000 years old, you still look 3,000 years old and never have to worry about wrinkles, limbs falling off, or turning to dust now that you use this new product.

What's the deal? How could you sell out like that....especially with Cher!

Jared, from Michigan
:D

David
February 6th, 2005, 04:07 AM
LordAnubis, please be sure to send your question to Sen'il through the usual channels of her column (though it is down at the moment), as this is a good question for that. It's up to her if she chooses to answer column-esque questions here in the Forum, though I will not presume to know her will. :)

To satisfy Mr Prophet's pinging curiosity, please know that Sen'il is indeed residing within a human female. It's my understanding she was captured around the same period of time as the recent ENDGAME symbiote poison incident. Several of the Goa'uld were quite in disaray at that time (with the notable exception of our goddess). The SGC apparently took advantage of the situation.

Mr Prophet
February 6th, 2005, 04:44 AM
So she was 'captured' during a rare moment of vulnerability was she, David? It's all starting to become clear now.

Oh well. Nice knowing you guys.

Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
February 6th, 2005, 07:31 AM
My Lord Sen'il doesn't have moments of vulnerability! Not even rare ones! I'm sure she allowed herself to be capture for a grand master-plan of world domination. Your pitiful human minds are just to primitive to know what it is.
Lord Sen'il is a god! Gods cannot be defeated! Bow before Lord Sen'il!!!

((I don't know if you can tell but I'm seriously tring to tame her into making me her First Prime, teehee.))

Jadestar9
February 6th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Just wanted to say that this was a really cute idea. I got a lot of laughs out of the questions and answers to those question.

:D A+ on creativity! :D

neith4
February 6th, 2005, 03:01 PM
OOOPS I think my Goullawk tried to attack your queen

(and I just hope this does not have anything to do with the server failure and the broken link at the end of sen'il's column)

Anyway I was reading Sen'il's column and sent a message inviting her to visit Sassygate thinking wrongly goldie could send some company from a closely related subspecies !

The link seemd to be broken

I went home and entangled on my living room floor was my Goullawk - she whose golden glory I am the reluctant scribe for - Goldie and a Gouald Queen.

At much personal risk to fingers I managed to untangle them and apply first aid and sent Sen'il home !

I do hope she's recovering she seemed feisty in earlier responses!

Here is a carefully supervised apology from Goldie - I 'm standing next to her with the duct tape while she types!

Dear fellow symbiotes and queens and lotaurs and fans

I - Moves thru waves like golden light - also known as Goldie
wish to humbly apologise for my passionate interaction with the one known as Sen'il.

Learning that SGC had a new Queen I went to introduce myself

(for some strange reason the powers that be keep editing me and my skateboard and my partner in mischief out of the episodes every time we pop up in the background ! possibly cos someone keeps stealing er removing all the Krispy Kremes off the craft table!)

Hello there I said to her - I believe our subspecies evolved from a common ancestor !

Sen'il hissed what do you mean SUB species !

I responded I'm probably closer to the ancestral form since I dont need a host being an adult Queen and how old are you dear - still using hosts?

sen'il hissed something about big fat losers who dont even own one planet

I replied with great restraint - that's cos anubis destroyed mine

Sen'il made ...noises

I made noises ...

As JonaHeXed and Sassy were not there to restrain me ...

er mmmm do I have to confess this? ... oh dear my human is unrolling the duct tape

okay I confess and apology I called Sen'il a zombie breeder!!!

and that's when the fight started

I'm terribly sorry Sen'il and a large platter of sashimi is on its way to your holding tank !!!

I have instructed my scribe to write a flattering guest appearance into our next news report on SassyGate ! We can gloat over the Junior Pros' antics together!

Can I have my daily sashimi now?

Scribal comment - perhaps it might be safe to let them play by email or bulletin board but definitely NOT in the same room together!?

Neith reluctant scribe for one of fandoms' many Queens!

Portraits of Goldie are available for viewing on the Gallery section of my web site - records of her adventures appear in the Sassygate section.

All hail Sen'il the magnificent!!! Long may she reign!!!

Osiris-RA
February 6th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Hmm. This Sen'il person does seem to have a few good pointers. The advice to Drew from New jersey was sage. :)

David
February 6th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Yeah, Drew seems to be a piece of work. The perfect type for our goddess, I suppose. She seemed to be quite taken with him.

dpgiffin
February 6th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Bah! Sen'il knows nothing! She's simply a puppet in the scheme of the SGC.

Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
February 6th, 2005, 03:50 PM
::whips out pain stick and pokes it in the shol'vah dpgiffin's back::

How dare you insult your goddess!

Osiris-RA
February 6th, 2005, 03:52 PM

Ouch. a little loyal there, aren't ya? :p :D

dpgiffin
February 6th, 2005, 03:58 PM

Your opinions are un-needed.

I am the only god type figure here.

Osiris-RA
February 6th, 2005, 03:59 PM
*stands back for the rumble*

Someone pass the popcorn. :)

Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
February 6th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Your opinions are un-needed.

I am the only god type figure here.

:: pokes harder with the fancy pain stick::

"unnecessary" you lowly life form ;)

Lord Sen'il, what do you wish done with this creature? He should serve as an example to all those who dare defy your godliness.

Osiris-RA
February 6th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Um ... I think i'll defy. But seriously, Sen'il? Great job on Drew. ;) :D

David
February 6th, 2005, 05:11 PM
I am pleased to report that the Submission script has been repaired and Sen'il is once again accepting your letters!

Taonas
February 6th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Yay!! We can once again ask the wisdom of our great goddess!

Blesses be upon her.

Sen'il
February 7th, 2005, 07:46 PM
My Lord Sen'il doesn't have moments of vulnerability! Not even rare ones! I'm sure she allowed herself to be capture for a grand master-plan of world domination. Your pitiful human minds are just to primitive to know what it is.
Lord Sen'il is a god! Gods cannot be defeated! Bow before Lord Sen'il!!!

((I don't know if you can tell but I'm seriously tring to tame her into making me her First Prime, teehee.))
As you have inferred, Christine, I am here because it suits my plans to be here. Sometimes even gods must perform unpleasant tasks in order to accomplish a greater good. When this planet is at long last conquered, those of you who survive will no longer mock me.

I am not a beast to be tamed, but if you prove loyal to me, I may remember to spare your life.

Sen'il
February 7th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Hmm. This Sen'il person does seem to have a few good pointers. The advice to Drew from New jersey was sage. :)
The advice was honest. I doubt Drew has the capacity to learn from me, but I am told that I must ignore such details and try, anyway.

Sen'il
February 7th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Bah! Sen'il knows nothing! She's simply a puppet in the scheme of the SGC.
Lord Baal has taught me much. I know methods of torture that would make you weep to hear and would be worse than death to experience. Do you want to volunteer to learn how much I do not know? We will see how god-like you are when you beg for my mercy.

Sen'il
February 7th, 2005, 07:56 PM
:: pokes harder with the fancy pain stick::

"unnecessary" you lowly life form ;)

Lord Sen'il, what do you wish done with this creature? He should serve as an example to all those who dare defy your godliness.
He will serve, yes. His fate is already written.

Sen'il
February 7th, 2005, 08:33 PM
I am pleased to report that the Submission script has been repaired and Sen'il is once again accepting your letters!
Your diligence in this matter is most satisfactory, David, although I am not yet convinced that it has helped. My mail continues to dwindle. It would seem that the mighty Tau'ri are not as brave as they claim. I am not surprised, but it does make this task more tedious and General O'Neill will no longer listen to my complaints. Are there none among you willing to benefit from my knowledge? Do you prefer to wallow in your own ignorance? Even I did not think you would all give up so easily.

Bastet11191967
February 9th, 2005, 06:49 AM
I posted a question last week. Will it show up at the end of February? I'm curious to see what answer Sen'il has.:p

gatelover12
February 9th, 2005, 10:38 AM
I posted a question yesterday hopefuly the glorious queen will awnser *bows* ;)

David
February 9th, 2005, 02:23 PM
We have no decision over when Sen'il completes her new columns. We do have a decision as to when to post them to you, but as far as her handing them over, well, symbiotes will be symbiotes ...

We also have no control over which questions will be answered and which will not. We can reject a question if Sen'il hands one over that's extremely off-color, but that's about it.

Maybe offering support to your goddess will speed up the process.

Nathan
February 9th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Oooooooooookay then, this is weird.
I've heard of marketing stunts but this is ... very odd.

No matter what Sen'il is either stealing her "sarcasm" and distain for spelling errors from a well known member of this board, or that well known member of this board isn't changing her writing style enough to hide who she really is.

Sorry, no offence meant here, but it was funny at first, now it's just weird.

Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
February 9th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Shut up and worship her ;) :D Come on! It's still funny :D

Mr Prophet
February 10th, 2005, 07:32 AM
Oooooooooookay then, this is weird.
I've heard of marketing stunts but this is ... very odd.

No matter what Sen'il is either stealing her "sarcasm" and distain for spelling errors from a well known member of this board, or that well known member of this board isn't changing her writing style enough to hide who she really is.

Sorry, no offence meant here, but it was funny at first, now it's just weird.

Because of course there's only one member of this board who is sarcastic and disdainful (with a 'd') of spelling errors.

neith4
February 11th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Your diligence in this matter is most satisfactory, David, although I am not yet convinced that it has helped. My mail continues to dwindle. It would seem that the mighty Tau'ri are not as brave as they claim. Are there none among you willing to benefit from my knowledge? Do you prefer to wallow in your own ignorance? Even I did not think you would all give up so easily.

Dear Sen'il this lowly and courageous scribe has just downloaded a report to the Tauri internet about a recent magnificent manifestation of yours - errr that time you shared the apology platter of sashimi with goldie while both enjoying a mutual gloat at the expense of certain beings - would you deem to visit and review "Barking Mad" at Sassy Gate ?

www.geocities.com/scholara/sassyG.htm

or the same site and change the file name to barking.htm

Unfortunately :( many of the lowly and barely evolved Tauri despite claiming to have a sense of humor are sqeamish about wit and satire coming from any superior being - why some of them (nudge wink to audience :p ;) ) do not understand what this scribe means when she refers to Sassy and Goldie as "characters" - they claim you and similar creatures like my Goullawk Queen are delusions created by poor deranged fans desperately venting!
They worship false gods known as "PTBS". :(
You however divine one surely understand the meaning of
"tongue in cheek" "satire" "parody" and "irony" ??? :cool:

Finally your gloriousness while you are probably aware of this - dont touch those Krispy Kremes - they have toxic side-effects which multiply in replicated copies of (ab)users. Check out Barking Mad to see what I mean?

Continue to share your knowledge with us?

Do you have any "good" Anubis gossip?

Was he mean to Queens treating them as mere breeders before he ascended?

Neith expressing her willingness to playfully write to and with Sen'il ! ;) :)

neith4
February 15th, 2005, 07:19 PM
We have no decision over when Sen'il completes her new columns. ..........Maybe offering support to your goddess will speed up the process.

david I'm terribly sorry to report this ;) but :( I got this note from goldie apparently she took Sen'il with her on a tour of the Gouald equivalent of wine and cocktail bars questing for the galaxy's finest chilled fish stock shaved ice champagne and purple stuff drinks !

(Note to readers - never try this concoction - it was definitely invented for a NON human aquatic life form with a craving for both salt and sugar !)

I have no idea when they'll be back but dont worry too much - apparently Gouallawks and Goual'd Queens dont get hangovers after consuming this - you may find Sen'il to be more socialable and less arrogant than usual - they may not have gone far - they may just be hiding in a storage room at SGC while they're having their binge!

On the other hand they may be parsecs away so would any visiting aliens lurking here like to report sightings of Sen'il and Goldie on their Girls' Night out! :rolleyes: ;)

Sen'il
February 26th, 2005, 12:53 AM
Because of course there's only one member of this board who is sarcastic and disdainful (with a 'd') of spelling errors.
Is this board monitored to prevent users from sharing traits? How limited. Or is instead all of you who are limited? Can you not see more than one possibility? Will you not accept that which does not fit within your narrow focus? How disappointing.

I am Sen'il. Unlike many of you here, I do not need to cower behind false names, but I understand that such confidence can be frightening. This is why some of you fools lash out at me; it is the way of the Tau'ri to attack that which you do not understand, and it is why you always seem to be fighting, even among yourselves. As a goddess, I am above such petty nonsense, but my blessings go to those who can see beyond their own strange obsessions and wild paranoias. There is already evidence of hope for some of you.

Sen'il
February 26th, 2005, 12:56 AM
Shut up and worship her ;) :D Come on! It's still funny :D
I was not aware that my presence was amusing. Will you still be laughing when both your arms are broken, you who would be my lo'taur?

Sen'il
February 26th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Neith, I see that your mad ravings continue. I can assure you that I have not left the base since my arrival on Earth. My every move is guarded and my every action is recorded. If there have been any ventures outside, I was not a part of them. Were I to leave this vile mountain, I would not waste my time on food and drink. I have much bolder plans in mind. You will see what I mean soon enough.

neith4
February 27th, 2005, 03:24 PM
:) :rolleyes:

Evasive action will not help you Sen'il

Goldie just showed me the photos!!!

Yes Sen'il I've seen the photos !

The one with you and Goldie in Ba'al's spa !

and the one taken in the bar !

with all of you wearing nothing but lampshades!!!

I think they were lampshades?

by the way where did you two find a bar that lets Replicators and Asgard party together - one of those bodies looks suspiciously like Fifth and another ...

and I've seen the photos of you and Goldie mmm "running" amok at a lingerie show ... I guess the sight and spectacle of you and Goldie entangled in lace fripperies should frighten a few models into different professions?

Or do you just have post traumatic amnesia ?

Dont worry Sen'il

I'll make sure the negatives are kept in a safe place !!!

well most of them ...

Anyone else want to tease Sen'il ?

Sen'il you deserve to be teased ... really "mad ravings" and after I praised your lord Ba'al in another thread too! :cool:

Spiko
March 24th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Who is Goldie and all these other characters I keep hearing about?

And is Sen'il going to answer questions snytime soon? Its been so long, I've forgotten my own questions. Can the mind of a Goa'uld comprehend the vast complexities of my questions? Perhaps not.
^big words :D

Mr Prophet
March 24th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Goldie was the Blue Peter dog for many years, a golden labrador (or possibly labrador-retriever). She left under a cloud following accusations of drug abuse and that nasty business in Soho with Rin Tin Tin and Lassie and has rarely been out of the tabloids since.

Spiko
March 25th, 2005, 09:16 AM
uhuh. That clears everything up for me.

neith4
March 28th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Who is Goldie and all these other characters I keep hearing about?

Goldie and Sassy are "star" reporters on Sassy Gate the satire and parody section of my website Neith's Place ...

www.geocities.com/scholara/index.html

Please visit and enjoy - we also have some more serious Egyptological articles.

I have edited their portraits and will be adding them soon to the page hopefully this week!

Neith lowly scribe for Sassy and Goldie

Joffa
March 30th, 2005, 02:05 AM
Hey Sen'il, :D
I guess you dont get out much?? Considering you are hidden away in that mountain hideaway of yours?? Maybe I could make a call, as I know people who know people, who know other people!! You might at least get a day pass from time to time!! I think you could do this planet some justice, If you got out once in a while, there just seems far to much Shyte going on in the world these days!! Starting from the very top!!

I reckon you could do well in politics or at the very least the Education System, there seems to be far to many geneticly disfunctional people breeding and spewing forth gentecially disfunctional offspring. what better way of bringing some order to chaos than to start with the little people, as it seems to be the way it is done these days!! Educate them young to be better people. I think you would make an excellent Education minister or how about a Prime minister?? or what the hey!! why not go for the big one and kick Bush out and take over his job??

Just give me the word.

Joffa :eek:

Lady Bastet
March 30th, 2005, 05:16 AM
Lord Sen'il (would you prefer goddess?)

I am a great fan of your work, may I ask who in the SGC you have had contact with besides the Tauri O'Neil?

neith4
April 11th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Were I to leave this vile mountain, I would not waste my time on food and drink. I have much bolder plans in mind. You will see what I mean soon enough.
:cool:
Your revenge on the Mods for having a column devoted to the glory of Nirrti?
Imperious One will you be taking action about this rebuke to your glorious self?

Neith lowly scribe for S&G

neith4
April 14th, 2005, 05:54 PM
;) :)
David is the Imperious One well?

She's been quiet lately?

She's not still recovering from that fight with Goldie is she?

Or has she snuck off to spit on Nirrti's grave?

Or is she upset because her Over Lord Baal got so much attention over in the Sam and Baal Ship thread?

Petition the Imperious One to share forth and share her unique Gouald POV with us lowly humanoids? :D

kelmah
April 15th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Goddess Sen'il- I am not worthy to post in your thread.

(just one question to neith- what the HECK are you going on about???)

neith4
April 15th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Goddess Sen'il- I am not worthy to post in your thread.

(just one question to neith- what the HECK are you going on about???)

To Kelmah and any one lurking!

We are not worthy and yet we post!!! :)

Kelmah just read thru the whole thread and visit Sassy Gate too!
Possibly also visit the Sam and Baal ship threads!

:D :rolleyes:

As the lowly scribe for Goldie and Sassy it is my duty to inquire about Sen'il's health as I suspect she and Goldie "off set" got involved in what Goldie was calling the b***h-slapping brawl of the century and both still have the scars -

Goldie was very upset at Sen'il 's remarks to me especially after she graciously shared a platter of sashimi with her during the events recorded in Repoclones.

Possibly tho given the latest spoilers Sen'il has finally escaped or been liberated by her Overlord and is silent cos she's helping him stalk Sam.

For a tongue in cheek speculation of where Sam's been visit Sassy Gate and read Shipping Out

Visit Neith's Place - www.geocities.com/scholara/index.html

Our site features include REAL EGYPT and SassyGate - Enjoy!

and then please send the lowly scribe some feedback?

Recyt David - how is Sen'il - recovered yet?

On a more serious note now I really must hobble off to the gym - apparently the osteo in my ankle has given me severe tendonitis and I have to figure out a way to do cardio without maing my tendon swell up again !

Any one including Sen'il know a good tendonitis cure - unfortunately its the long tendon that runs along the bottom of my left foot and so my whole foot and ankle stiffens up whenever it flares up !

How fortunately our twice blessed Queens Sen'il and Goldie are to be lacking ankle and foot bones !!!

Neith lowly scribe for Goldie - GOULLAWK Queen and of course Sassy - fandom's most impudent sentient dachshund!

Recyt all - you did notice the winking eye smilie - nudge and wink?

Yours teasingly and limping off to the gym ! ;) :) :p

Lady Bastet
April 16th, 2005, 05:11 AM
Sen'il where is your next column coming? Why have you forsaken us?

Anyone want to see what I submited?

Sen'il
May 1st, 2005, 05:10 PM
There are enough desperate cries for help in my inbox for me to complete three more columns. I would have published them all by now but for the unfortunate fact that I must depend upon the fleeting attention spans of mortals to do my uploading. Because of this, you all must be deprived of my divine wisdom for a while longer.

As apt and loyal a servant as David is, he is also very young and prone to fits of stupidity. Currently he seems to think that Gateworld has "more important" material to feature on the site, but what could be more important than me?

Be assured that at our next meeting I will do whatever it takes to make David see his mistake. My next column will appear soon. Or else.

Major Tyler
May 2nd, 2005, 08:31 PM
As apt and loyal a servant as David is, he is also very young and prone to fits of stupidity. Currently he seems to think that Gateworld has "more important" material to feature on the site, but what could be more important than me?Sorry Sen'il...David has the wisdom to see that Rainbow Sun Francks, Martin Gero, and Captain Apollo are far more important than a slimy snakehead like you. :rolleyes: ;)

neith4
May 4th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Oh no Major Tyler do you realise what you've done - apart from getting Sen'il mad at you - what if she and Goldie have made up with each other and you have to fend off not only an enraged Goual'd Queen but also A Goullawk Queen with a healthy powerful hobby of tailslapping ... er where is Goldie ? Goldie? GOLDIE?!

Unnatural silence from a Goullawk usually eager and willing to take over the keyboard

... oh dear I do hope she's gone to offer to help David and Sen'il type up the next column and not to tail slap any disrespectful readers?

My other reprobate was last seen trying to arrange a date for JonaHeXed with another redhead over in the Dirk Pitt / Cussler verse - she was there when I read about Mauser's appearance in a recent book and now wants to be Summer's pet!

While they're away I may have time to copy out that memo I got from someone claiming to be Commander Adama - apparently the girls visited Battlestar - with the usual chaotic results ... hey Gay Bolter needed therapy anyway!

While Sen'il is busy why not visit SassyGate - home of the other Queen - Gilda Dragonides.

Sassy gate - www.geocities.com/scholara/sassyG.htm

Right now Sen'il will have a jealous fit and force David to do her next column to divert attention from goldie !!!

Neith

neith4
May 6th, 2005, 06:27 PM
David ... David ? ... are you there David ?

If its not already too late I better warn you ...I think my Goullawk is planning to petition you to be a replacement columnist for Sen'il. Wherever she went she took her typing stick with her! and I found these drafts for column subs...

This is the First one

Goldie's Gossip Column!

Greetings Gentry of many species ! Guess which charcter has been seen swotting up on oceanography! Yes SG1's very own former "Aquaman" has been seen sneaking into the CusslerVerse to flirt with a certain redhead!

Will Ms. Summer be dating aliens?

Will JonaHeXed finally score?

(Scribal Note to Readers - now there's an idea for a crossover NUMA goes to Atlantis as we discover Major Sheppard is related to the Pitt family ... Dirk Pitt's other long lost offspring?)

The other Draft Went like this ...

Goldie Answers Your Questions

Goldie do you have any style tips?

Yes young humans - buffing! a good regular buffing with chamois to give your scales that subtle glow and satin feel! Oh no you two legs need loofahs instead? Loofahs and Aloe Vera Gel!

Goldie when will you make up with Sen'il?

As soon as that hissy snakebutt stops making rude remarks about my Scribe and my love of the color purple!

David are you there David?

Oh dear I hope he's not unconscious lying on the floor knocked out by a tail slap if Sen'il and Goldie have been fighting again and shudder he tried to break up the fight?!

JonaHeXed stop drooling at that photo of Summer Pitt and go and retrieve Goldie! and while you're over at David's you can help him catch up on the typing please!

Gentle readers stay lurking for more news!

Has David been overwhelmed by the joint glory of Goldie and Sen'il?

Will Sen'il finally learn to type for herself?

Will Goldie succeed in her quest to restore Goullawks to their former Galactic role of glory?

Will the Atlantic team ever find that nest of teenage male Goullawks down in the basement of the city?

David are you there?

If you're busy you have permission to let Sen'il recite a message to her fans to JonaHeXed so he can type it up for her and our benefit.

Neith ;)

Sen'il
May 7th, 2005, 10:14 AM
Sorry Sen'il...David has the wisdom to see that Rainbow Sun Francks, Martin Gero, and Captain Apollo are far more important than a slimy snakehead like you. :rolleyes: ;)
These names mean nothing to me. How can they be important if I have not heard of them?

Tell me, Major Tyler, what good is a website if no one can see it? And what use is your precious little forum if no one can access it? I think you would do well to remember that I am a goddess and that it is in your own best interest to make sure that I am happy. Or else, be prepared to suffer the consequences of my displeasure.

I have had a long and invigorating discussion with David and I am confident that I have explained to him what his- and Gateworld's- priorities are. I doubt that another conversation will be necessary; I know how to make a lasting impression. If, however, he proves to be more stubborn than he looks, then you will all pay the price for his arrogance!

David
May 8th, 2005, 05:49 AM
I do apologize to all of Sen'il's loyal followers -- I myself am one! There's just been so much stuff we've been kicking out lately that our goddess has been put on stand-by -- but that means that I've been given more time in the sidelines to perfect her next column, and because of its perfection she should draw even more followers to her cause, something our benevolent goddess is plenty wise to understand. Rest assured, Column 2 is completed and we will deliver it in the next few days.

Finals week! Yay!

neith4
May 8th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Hello David - good to hear from you - I was getting worried you might have been caught between the girls if they were fighting again?

Be Warned one of Goldie's favorite toys is missing - the inflated balloon shaped like a baseball bat - and so is Goldie - she may be lurking somewhere waiting to swot Sen'il - she has been heard muttering something about teaching Sen'il who's real by using the zen slapstick routine.

Your benevolent queen is still in danger!

Sen'il
May 12th, 2005, 01:12 PM
I am most pleased to see that you have kept your promise, David, and that Gateworld is now blessed with my latest column. Already my devoted subjects are filling my in-box with their gratitude and with yet more requests for my superior help. As I work on my next offering, my only concern is that future installments should appear in a more timely manner. My public demands it. As do I. We have, I know, reached an understanding, so I am confident that you will do everything in your power to guarantee that this particular problem does not arise again. It would, after all, be a shame if one of my loyal servants experienced grave misfortune over an issue so readily solved.

neith4
May 12th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Dont worry David - help is on the way - it sounds like Sen'il has been torturing and brainwashing you - I'll send over some anti Gouald medication - essence of purple stuff that should work ... unless shudder ... my pet Goullawk isnt over there helping Sen'il in her evil plans is she?

You dont have both of them forcing you to stay seated at the typewriter afraid to move least they attack in unison?

#*&%# Goullawk she's suppose to be harassing editors !!!

PugGate
May 12th, 2005, 09:09 PM
I can't stop laughing! :D

Now I'm kinda scared that I can't stop

Help! :D

Porthos1013
May 12th, 2005, 11:50 PM
Mighty and beautiful Sen'il, I had come to pay tribute to you in the form of green jello, but alas, it seems I have already been too generous today. I'll make sure to give the jello to you first, tomorrow.

And though I know I am not worthy to post on your magnificent thread, I wanted to praise your fine column and your wise advice. I was a devoted follower of yours since your first column, and I hope you shall have a long and glorious reign, my queen!

Scandrea
May 13th, 2005, 04:26 AM
*Slips in the back, and waits patiently for the next column, hoping that her question would be answered.*

Sen'il
May 13th, 2005, 08:31 AM
Mighty and beautiful Sen'il, I had come to pay tribute to you in the form of green jello, but alas, it seems I have already been too generous today. I'll make sure to give the jello to you first, tomorrow.

And though I know I am not worthy to post on your magnificent thread, I wanted to praise your fine column and your wise advice. I was a devoted follower of yours since your first column, and I hope you shall have a long and glorious reign, my queen!

Jello of any shade is always acceptable. The kitchen slaves do not bring me enough to sate my appetite, although several of them do bring me more than that fool O'Neill permits. How great a commander can he be if even the lowliest of drudges can be convinced to disobey his orders?

My reign shall continue to be long and glorious long after this planet has been reduced to dust, but while I bide my time here, learning all of your secrets, it is encouraging to see that more of you are recognizing my magnificence and paying the appropriate tributes. Perhaps this world will prove of some use, after all.

Sen'il
May 13th, 2005, 08:42 AM
*Slips in the back, and waits patiently for the next column, hoping that her question would be answered.*
All questions worthy of my attention will be answered. All answers worthy of GateWorld's rules will be published. They are far too restrictive, but given more time, I will amend that.

neith4
May 13th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Dear Sen'il you do not need more jello!

Yes Sen'il it is I Gilda Dragonides aka Goldie aka Golden Light Moving over waves - my scribe has given my permission to use her account again!

I am distressed by your treatment of my lowly but loyal scribe who tends to my needs to express myself as the humans put it despite having to also schedule in - whatever scheduling means? - medical treatments therapy and other medical problems and on top of that - some foolish human rejected her novel proposal - she's not happ but fortuantley for me that has weakened her resistance to my magnifence and she just said to me - oh whatever do what you like you do anyway type away - woow she's really depressed - I msut made her eat chocolate later!

Sen'il read my posting on what you really do at SGC _ I know about you and that technical sergeant and the other one too1 - two or is that three timing on your Lord Ba'al!

Goldie - you humans can not pronounce my full name

Not a Symptom A Character!

Scribal Note - Take pity on this lowly scribe and take her serious folks otherwise I have to listen to her complain and be grateful you were not present when she threw the tantrum about the book rejction and she was only in one chapter !

neith4
May 15th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Almighty Senil I see that your faithful slaves seem to have removed my report concerning your behaviour and the jello - possibly it has been transmitted to General Landry's desk? Maybe it's sitting on his desk right next to the question from Accounts about the increase of expenditure on jello and plumbing repairs for that drain blocked by the jello?

Too late Senil at least 30 humans know the truth about you and jello!

Frankly I had expected you would get all flustered and pontificate about a Gouald's need for jello but perhaps David is refusing to type for you?

Jealous of those sergeants maybe?

(Scribal Note - the first sentence refers to a silly gag piece I posted over the weekend which seems to have already vanished into cyberlimbo)

The Truth is Out there Sen'il - and Lord Ba'al has been informed of your disloyalty to him !!!

Wonder if Senil and David are busy hiding packets of jello?

That's okay I'm sure we "gentle" readers can find something new to tease Sen'il with?

Final Scribal Note - remember there's a grinning smilie next to this post?

Just take all this dialogue between me and Goldie and Sen'il "seriously"
so seriously you may be ROTFLing?

David
May 15th, 2005, 05:10 PM
I've actually never met Sen'il in-person. If I did I doubt I could look her in the eye. Greatness cannot be faced directly unless you wish yourself distroyed. Many un-godly Goa'uld have encountered the same fate.

Scandrea
May 15th, 2005, 06:21 PM
How do you communicate with Sen'il, then?

David
May 15th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Email, m'friend. Email.

Sen'il
May 15th, 2005, 07:28 PM
How do you communicate with Sen'il, then?
There are many forms of communication, Scandrea, not all of them require a physical presence. However, while we have not, as yet, been in the same room at the same time, I still have ways of enforcing my will. I do not need to do it often, as David has proven himself to be a loyal and obedient servant.

Unlike some, here, he is able to recognize and respect my greatness.

Erik Pasternak
May 15th, 2005, 10:11 PM
There are many forms of communication, Scandrea, not all of them require a physical presence. However, while we have not, as yet, been in the same room at the same time, I still have ways of enforcing my will. I do not need to do it often, as David has proven himself to be a loyal and obedient servant.

Unlike some, here, he is able to recognize and respect my greatness.
Hah! What greatness?

neith4
May 16th, 2005, 08:35 PM
On the theme of Sen'il's """greatness"""
I have another news report.

Someone sent me these photos - the first in the pil shows A technical Sergeant holding what appears to be a cleaning attachment standing next to the new General - the next is an enlargement or a zoom in showing the cleaning attachment in more detail - it appears to have a steel wool scrubber wrapped around it and its green and the final shot shows ... oops er it appears to be Sen'il with steel wool wrapped around her neck and muzzle and there's this other shot of a drain with jello oozing up out of it!

Oh yeah there was this note - Sen'il takes up plumbing as a pipecleaner!

Clearly ? Maybe ? our great one has volunteered ... or maybe not ?
to help clear those drain pipes that got blocked with surplus jello!

How humble of her!

Neith :D

Sen'il
May 16th, 2005, 10:49 PM
Hah! What greatness?
It would seem that rumors of your stupidity were not exagerrated. How sad that must be for you, rocket, but it is even sadder for those of us who must deal with your foolishness.

I suggest that you enjoy your life while you still can, for soon your disloyalty will bring your death!

David
May 17th, 2005, 07:57 PM
My great Sen'il, please take pity on Rocket. He may one day be worthy of your subjugation.

Erik Pasternak
May 17th, 2005, 08:13 PM
My great Sen'il, please take pity on Rocket. He may one day be worthy of your subjugation.
Thank you David (I think), that sounds, uh, sweet.

Erik Pasternak
May 17th, 2005, 08:14 PM
It would seem that rumors of your stupidity were not exagerrated. How sad that must be for you, rocket, but it is even sadder for those of us who must deal with your foolishness.

I suggest that you enjoy your life while you still can, for soon your disloyalty will bring your death!
Ah, my foolish Sen'il, for one day I will defeat you and the Goa'uld, and I will ensure that you are... well, why don't I let you just use your imagination? :D

Sen'il
May 17th, 2005, 08:32 PM
I doubt he is worthy of such an honor, but at least he has, in the past, shown himself to have some small value. Such is more than can be said of certain others on this thread who prove their own worthlessness with every post they make. I am a discerning goddess; I have no use for the insane.

Sen'il
May 17th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Ah, my foolish Sen'il, for one day I will defeat you and the Goa'uld, and I will ensure that you are... well, why don't I let you just use your imagination? :D
It would seem that insanity is contagious.

Erik Pasternak
May 17th, 2005, 09:16 PM
It would seem that insanity is contagious.
It would appear so. I must have caught it from you.

David
May 17th, 2005, 09:58 PM
I think I'm getting a whiff of something over here myself. Cottonwood trees are in full bloom.

Ancient Scientist
May 20th, 2005, 12:27 PM
oh lord Sen'il! i send you greetings from Atlantis! these fools have become so encompassed by the wraith they have forgotten the goa'uld all together! if only you could see the devices the city holds! and these people are simple and easily influenced. it is interesting that the you are located in the only stargate that can reach this place. if there is anything that may do for you you only need to tell me. untill then we meet,ignore o'neil and focus on outsmarting jackson. much luck to you...not that you need it.

-Ancient Scientist

Scandrea
May 22nd, 2005, 05:06 AM
Shhh! She probably already knows all about Atlantis!

Lady Bastet
June 4th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Oh allmighty Sen'il I am overjoyed to see your column once again, I am mildy distressed at the fact you did not address my question.

I submit to your infinate wisdom in that your reasons for doing this were sound.

*bows and runs away*

Puget Sound
June 6th, 2005, 11:46 AM
The Republic of Cascadia (http://altacolumbia.com/index.html) will stop you, Sen'il! we are from an alternate universe where there are no Stargates. In fact, there are no goauld. we are sending our advaced Boeing jet fighters againest you and Microsoft and Linux programmers are hacking into your computer systems. (Linus Torvalds lives in Portland, Oregon)

Sen'il
June 6th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Oh allmighty Sen'il I am overjoyed to see your column once again, I am mildy distressed at the fact you did not address my question.

I submit to your infinate wisdom in that your reasons for doing this were sound.

*bows and runs away*
I receive hundreds of questions. Was there something of value in yours that I should find it memorable? Or are you the one who is trying to arrange the downfall of Lt. Col. Carter? General O'Neill has been most intrigued by that development and I, in turn, am learning much about the them that will be of use to my Lord Baal.

Sen'il
June 6th, 2005, 08:14 PM
The Republic of Cascadia (http://altacolumbia.com/index.html) will stop you, Sen'il! we are from an alternate universe where there are no Stargates. In fact, there are no goauld. we are sending our advaced Boeing jet fighters againest you and Microsoft and Linux programmers are hacking into your computer systems. (Linus Torvalds lives in Portland, Oregon)
Your pathetic toys and your backwards technology pose no threat to me, Puny Sound.

Erik Pasternak
June 6th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Ugh! What is that awful smell?

Oh! Sen'il's here. That explains it.

neith4
June 6th, 2005, 10:00 PM
now now rocket be kind to poor sen'il

she's been busy cleaning those drains

after they got blocked with jello

and given some of the strange things

that have been in the plumbing ...

on that base ... including jaffa cooking ?

be kind to poor sen'il

until I found out whether or not she had anything to do with my c drive dying the same week i got the flu grrr i lost all my fonts! and much more

groan the computer repair man also had the flu so I have had no home PC for the last is it shudder almost two weeks now!

be kind to sen'il

for the moment

Erik Pasternak
June 6th, 2005, 10:11 PM
She's not nice to me, so why should I be nice to her? http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/realhappy/jump.gif

Puget Sound
June 7th, 2005, 11:27 AM
Tim Eyman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Eyman) , a Cascadian anti-tax activist, will sneak into your territory and start organizing protesters among both humans and Jaffa against taxes. Soon your government will collapse due to a lack of money!

Sen'il
June 7th, 2005, 11:47 AM
She's not nice to me, so why should I be nice to her? http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/realhappy/jump.gif
You do not deserve my kindness, Rocket, and I will show you no mercy when this planet is destroyed.

Sen'il
June 7th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Tim Eyman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Eyman) , a Cascadian anti-tax activist, will sneak into your territory and start organizing protesters among both humans and Jaffa against taxes. Soon your government will collapse due to a lack of money!
Your "protests" grow more and more desperate, Puny one. Soon you and your people will pay for your antics with your lives.

Erik Pasternak
June 7th, 2005, 11:52 AM
You do not deserve my kindness, Rocket, and I will show you no mercy when this planet is destroyed.
You do that.

Puget Sound
June 8th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Sorry, but in our universe, Stargates don't exist and neither do the Goa'uld.

Scandrea
June 8th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Ehm... Puget? Just be sure that you've got the right universe...

Sen'il
June 10th, 2005, 05:59 AM
Sorry, but in our universe, Stargates don't exist and neither do the Goa'uld.
If you are able to travel to our universe, then I will be able to travel to yours. If it is truly unaware of the might of the Goa'uld, then it will be that much easier to conquer.

Thank you for your diligence; without it I might have dismissed your pitiful threats and overlooked the vast resources and opportunites that your universe has to offer. I will make sure that your people know that it was you who led me to them. Although you must die for your audacity, your name will live on in the annals of history. You will be a mere footnote in the glory of the Goa'uld, but it is far more than most get.

Be grateful, for you have done a great service to me and to Lord Baal.

Puget Sound
June 10th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Sorry, but we have a firewall installed on our systems, so you can't get through.
Plus, since our universe has different laws of physics then yours, you can't use any of your technology here. And Stargate SG-1 is a TV show here, so we know more about your universe than you do!

Scandrea
June 15th, 2005, 07:49 AM
O Great Sen'il, it is already the middle of June! When can we look forward to your next column?

Sen'il
June 16th, 2005, 06:43 PM
O Great Sen'il, it is already the middle of June! When can we look forward to your next column?
My editors do not feel that I am of sufficient interest to warrant a monthly column. David tells me that I may be published every other month, if I am lucky. Lucky? He does not understand the meaning of the word! Luck has nothing to do with my situation and while I must suffer the insecurities and insults of those around me, I know that one day soon I will be the one in command, then you will all learn what true luck is. I doubt you will enjoy the answer.

David
June 16th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Providing the Great Sen'il has a set of 15 miraculous questions for another column of epic proportions, you may expect her next column in mid-July. I am pushing Darren that it be on schedule. Greatness should not be forced to wait on others.

Erik Pasternak
June 16th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Providing the Great Sen'il has a set of 15 miraculous questions for another column of epic proportions, you may expect her next column in mid-July. I am pushing Darren that it be on schedule. Greatness should not be forced to wait on others.
And that applies to Sen'il how?

David
June 16th, 2005, 08:16 PM
I could say, but I'm certain it doesn't apply to you.

Erik Pasternak
June 16th, 2005, 08:18 PM
I could say, but I'm certain it doesn't apply to you.

David you are such a sweetheart.

neith4
June 17th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Ladies and other Gentlefolk

I have a proposal that will motivate Sen'il to answer those 15 questions and also keep her occupied until mid-july.

We'll move Goldie into her cell!

I'm having trouble with my Goullawk!

She saw the news reports about the annual migration of MIGALOO the albino humpback whale north to Queensland and got rather excited?

Did I mention Goldie is a shipper ... an extreme shipper ... but for humpback whales?

"His flukes, his flukes, his magnificent white glowing flukes!"
whispers Goldie, sadly cos we have her locked up!

She got out while I was repairing the computer and had her skin bleached white to match Migaloo's ... shudder and you know the way some folks just go on and on and on about Danny boy's big blue eyes etc ... lets just say I'm getting really tired of hearing about Migaloo's flukes !

Shudder too much information.

The second time she got out JonaHexed nearly got arrested by the NSW Fisheries trying to retrieving Goldie who was stalking Migaloo!

Now she's escaped again by knocking out poor JonaHexed with her tail flipppers and is probably heading north at top speed swimming after Migaloo!

No wonder Migaloo's moving north so quickly this year!

When JonaHexed retrieves her this time I thought we might put Goldie in with Sen'il? See if it keeps Sen'il humble having to listen to Goldie's constant moaning of "Migaloo! Migaloo! Oh those flukes!"

If we're really lucky Goldie! and Sen'il might escape together and head for the coastal waters off Queensland for a special vacation - there's a humpback whale breeding convention going on!

Apparently she "borrowed" a Coluan designed size and mass transfer device and planned to either expand to humpback size or shrink down Migaloo and put him in the bath tub! Anyone know the postal addie for the Fortress of Solitude? I need to get a strange device out of my bathroom!

Yes David I have the answer for Sen'il's impatience - we put Goldie in with her until the humpback breeding season is over or they both escape together sparing both of us further problems?!

Migaloo migaloo migaloo moans a certain goullawk again

SHUT UP !

Yes David if you could arrange a transfer to Sen'il's cell ... some time really soon ... I finished re-installing the software on my new hardrive and have a lot of typing and scanning to catch up with!

David?

Lady Bastet
June 21st, 2005, 02:12 PM
I receive hundreds of questions. Was there something of value in yours that I should find it memorable? Or are you the one who is trying to arrange the downfall of Lt. Col. Carter? General O'Neill has been most intrigued by that development and I, in turn, am learning much about the them that will be of use to my Lord Baal.

I was attempting to attract the affections of your master Ba'al and hopefully by extension yourself as well ;) However if their elimination will indeed please you, then I shall develop a scheme so devious that even a superior mind such as yours may be impressed.

neith4
June 25th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Bastet Recyt all - we may have to be gentle with poor Sen'il.

Goldie disappeared a few days ago and I just got this postcard - it appears to be Sassy and Goldie next to a swimming pool and someone who looks like Lord Ba'al in a black swimsuit and someone next to him who appears to be a blonde trying to disguise herself with glasses and a large floppy sunhat reading a book on physics - wonder who that could be?

The card is signed on the back - Testing the Waters on Lord You Know whatshisname's new estate and the postmark is Seattle.

I fear her Lord has abandoned Lady Sen'il for fun with blondes!

neith4
June 30th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Dear David - I saw the note in The Briefing Room about Sen'il's "nude photos"?
I apologize if it turns out my dear lil' queen has been passing photos out to Sen'il - she is suppose to pass all and any incriminating material on to me FIRST!

Oh also my apologies if Sen'il is very very very quiet - Goldie claims Sen'il was stunned into silence by Goldies wonderful photographic skills - curiously this was apparently right after Goldie showed Sen'il her holiday shots from Lord you know who's Seattle estate ...featuring you know which blonde?

I had some pics of Goldie but they'll have to go to the web site - too many megabytes!

Lady Bastet
July 1st, 2005, 04:25 PM
*sighs and sees Sen‘il is not around to defend herself*

Silence you ingrate! There are no nude photos of Sen’il they are merely fabrications of your broken mind! Your accusations about Lord Ba’al are equally ridiculous, were this any world other than Earth I would execute you myself without a moments hesitation. Or use my formidable torture skills to keep you alive for months of blistering agony even without the luxury of a Sarcophagus.

neith4
July 1st, 2005, 05:39 PM
No Bastet dear the nude photos are not of Sen'il - she doesnt wear clothing anyway - if you reread David's posting he was implying Sen'il had blackmail photos of other people presumably Gateworld staffers.

As for taking me prisoner and torturing me do you really truly want to occur the wrath of Sassy and Goldie? Fandom's most ferocious critics?
and dangerous in many other ways ... Goldie stop giggling at those photos of Migaloo ... at least I think it's the Goullawk equivalent of giggling ... a strange noise halfway between a chortle and a giggle ... my other co-workers / characters at Sassygate are busy ... I have believe Sassy and JonaheXed are teleporting a pile of reference books in some writer's office so they'll learn to spell AITHOON correctly - its alpha iota theta omega nu NOT ETHON!

Torture - bah humbug I already get that from rude job interviewers (I'm trying to increase my casual work hours) who are apparently convinced anyone over 30 is slow or something ...

Torture - every day mundane life is torture or purgatory with an occassional glimpse of paradise / nirvana etc to put us going!

Nude photos - oh you have some new photos for me Goldie? hey ... oh my god/dess where did you get that one Goldie? - is that you know who and you know which and wow oh wonder she took such a long leave !

Poor Sen'il would drop die of jealousy if she saw that one!

B***L and S** - a superior with the good taste to move closer to his object of desire ... a superior woman who deserves some romantic service !

Support B/S ship !!!

P.S. Dear Bastet have you ever considered torturing some writers until they learn to spell Greek names correctly and stop doing other culture klangers?

Sen'il
July 1st, 2005, 11:13 PM
Your efforts on my behalf are commendable, Lady Bastet, but they are wasted. Would you seek to strike out at the wind? For all that it may howl and bluster, it is still nothing more than hot air and lacks any true substance. Your skills would be better suited in the service of Lord Baal. Perchance I will mention you to him myself, if the opportunity arises.

Continue to hone your skills, but practice on worthier targets- this world is ripe with them.

Lady Bastet
July 3rd, 2005, 05:51 PM
*bows in respect*

Your wisdom is indeed vast, you are correct as always and lashing out at the, how shall I say? Mentally unsound serves very little purpose.

I have a plan which my aid in your escape, how should I go about delivering this to you oh great one?

As to mentioning me to Lord Ba’al- the very suggestion honours me greatly and I would serve him to the extent of my ability were I given the chance.

neith4
July 3rd, 2005, 06:34 PM
Your efforts on my behalf are commendable, Lady Bastet, but they are wasted. Would you seek to strike out at the wind? For all that it may howl and bluster, it is still nothing more than hot air and lacks any true substance. Your skills would be better suited in the service of Lord Baal. Perchance I will mention you to him myself, if the opportunity arises.

Continue to hone your skills, but practice on worthier targets- this world is ripe with them.

Watch it Sen'il or I'll tell everyone what really goes on during those poker nights with the tech sergeants!

... if the opportunity arises ...

yes when Sen'il you mean if you ever bribe the tech sergeants to package you up in a box and post you to someone's new Seattle estate and you manage to catch Lord B *** with his new girlfriend?

Face it Sen'il you better start being polite to me and Goldie or there will be no sashimi platter next poker night!

Worthier targets ... okay there are these fan boy producers I can think of ...
who do strange and terrible things to their characters, fans, and stories ...
and who's mentally unsound?

Oh I'm not an overpaid and indulged person with an inflated ego and a crowd of adoring fans ... like ... a certain serpentoid?

Behave Sen'il or I'll let Goldie raid my bookshelves for books on Zen and see if you can prove your superiority solving the "what is the sound of one hand?" koan or kung-an or hua-tou.

I'm just a humble practitioner of the under-appreciated art of Zen slapstick critiques!

Puget Sound
July 3rd, 2005, 07:22 PM
The Cascadian Department of Ecology (http://www.ecy.wa.gov/) has arrested Ba'al for bringing an illegal foreign species of animal (the Goa'uld) into our nation. We have put all of them to sleep. Do not come to Seattle, either, Sen'il, or we will arrest you too.

neith4
July 4th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Oh Puget dear do warn the Ecology Dept to be very careful if while searching Ba'al's estate they find any talking dachshunds or wierd lil' dragonoids that look like a very small pleiosaur crossed with a gouald and a seal? Goldie bites and spits purple stuff!

If anyone else has seen them please feel free to report any sightings here or to Sassy Gate!

I think they may have been in England - why ?

I was reading that report about the missing Dalek prop that disappeared and returned and I swear on holy relics that BEFORE I ever saw that report Sassy and Goldie were claiming they had an interesting adventure invovling the last D***K!

Yes BEFORE !!!

P.S. I trust Ba'al was released on bail - we need him to keep season nine interesting!

Lady Bastet
July 5th, 2005, 12:27 PM
If Ba'al has not been released I have another Goa'uld to release! Although it would be an excellent way to gain his favour.

neith4
July 7th, 2005, 07:47 PM
A Lil' Gift for Sen'il and Gateworld fen - a portrait sketch of Goldie made just after she had her skin bleached for Migaloo!

Here's the link - I refuse to shrink this any further
but its still grr a couple of k over the limits for attachements!

http://www.geocities.com/scholara/goullawk2.jpg

i'm working on a somewhat stylized depiction of the other character!

would sen'il like a portrait done?

neith

Scandrea
July 8th, 2005, 09:09 AM
Very pretty, neith!

neith4
July 8th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Thank You Scandrea!

but shush we dont want Goldie to hear -

fortunately she's not around - I think she's off getting copies done to send to friends and enemies!

Its "airbrushing" done in PSP over a felt tip marker pen drawing.

I dont have a light tablet / pen yet?

neith4
July 11th, 2005, 07:44 PM
by the way getting back to he original topic for this thread

whee and how is sen'il

i see she still hasnt updated her column

surely by now she's gotten over the shock of goldie showing her those holiday snaps of lord ba'al and a special friend?

neith4

Sen'il
July 24th, 2005, 09:09 AM
I am through with your delays and excuses, David. My column has not put in an appearance, as you promised it would. You were warned what would happen if you failed me.

David
July 24th, 2005, 03:24 PM
I yield to your anger, but as you are all-knowingly aware, our Webmaster moving residences is beyond my control, Goddess. You know who I pray to in the late hours of the night. Have faith in me, as I do in you :D

Scandrea
July 24th, 2005, 05:02 PM
David- I know where there are a couple of caves you can hide out in until the column is up. Let me know if you need directions. ;)

David
July 24th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Thanks Scandrea, but our goddess sen'il will find me wherever I hide. I have made my case :(

Sen'il
July 24th, 2005, 05:36 PM
I yield to your anger, but as you are all-knowingly aware, our Webmaster moving residences is beyond my control, Goddess. You know who I pray to in the late hours of the night. Have faith in me, as I do in you :D
Your Webmaster lacks the slave power to have the moving done for him. How unfortunate. And now his misfortune comes to bear against me and my loyal worshippers. I am not pleased by this development.

I know, gentle David, that you have done everything possible to assuage this situation. You have, as always, given me your best and I do indeed hear those nightly prayers, but the patience of a goddess is not infinite. My adoring public deserves to hear all that I have to say.

I will continue to wait, for now, but my leniency will not last much longer. I trust that you know what to do.

neith4
July 30th, 2005, 07:03 PM
To Sen'il and David -

David you should be worried - I beleive Sen'il may have finally escaped SGC!

Last week's card and other games night was called off and a despondent Goldie was going to have me type a missing persons notice for this slot!

Apparently the two of them have developed this great strategy to beat the the tech sergeants while playing poker and and monopoly !

The sashimi platter order has been cancelled and Sen'il has / had disappeared.

Sen'il you can pop in and say hello to Cousin Goldie!

What did she smuggle into SGC for you?

An Asgard teleporter? A quantum tunneling device?

P.S.
I understand police were called to a certain individual's Seattle estate after a demented mad woman claiming to be a goddess showed up at the gates ... she escaped custody and is probably heading for David's place!

David ? You there David? MMM maybe he's popped out to the warehouse discount store to fortify his residence?

Say if you want a less volatile columnist I have this team of a Sentient Dachsie and a Goullawk who would be glad to take over ... until Sen'il calms down!?

Poor David

You there David?

Sen'il
August 1st, 2005, 01:48 PM
Once again my supplicants must wait upon the whims of those who mismanage GateWorld. Perhaps it is time I demonstrated my displeasure in a way that is more likely to capture your fleeting attention.

neith4
August 1st, 2005, 08:57 PM
Sen'il Calm Down

You can not

a) blow up large parts of Seattle cos Ba'al was dating a certain Major

b) blow up David's new residence and drag him off to a net cafe to finish typing your column

c) hack into the delphi server and reprogram it to generate a search robot to find Ba'al

You really have to learn to drink chocolate !

David has she reached your place yet?

I have been unable to find out who she's wearing as a host?

She may be the little old lady across the street or the post person?

Puget Sound
August 4th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Seattle Police have captured Sen'il! She was trying to blow up an Boeing enginering lab that was doing work for the SGC. The Republic of Cascadia will turn her over to the NationStates United Nations (http://www.nationstates.net) to be tried as a violator of human rights.

Sen'il
August 5th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Insanity runs like a plague through this thread. Could that be why my followers have not come to heap praises upon me for my latest column? A column which, I might remind you, took extra effort on my part to get published. Not only must I wade through heaps of insipid questions and absurd accusations, but now I must fight to get my profound work published.

I did not agree to this to be ignored. If you will not listen to me, I will make you listen. That is, I will make those of you who survive listen. Heed me now, fools, while you still have a chance. Already my plans are in action. They can easily be modified to include a lesson in courtesy.

neith4
August 5th, 2005, 07:06 PM
To Puget sound recyt all

Apparently she's been sent back to the SGC

I have photos from last week's Scrabble Game

Just a Little Hint Sen'il if you're going to cheat at Scrabble by trading chips under the table with Goldie check first that there's no one under the table with a camera - say a certain dachsie ?

You know our beloved and generous tech sergeants do know about the cheating but they are prepared to indulge two older ladies of semi divine status !

Ignore the threats folks !

Sen'il is unhappy cos she lost the Scrabble game anyway!

By the way Sen'il is there any truth in the rumor your latest host is a PTB addicted to blogging who spends far too much time teasing the Snarky Wolves over on a certain bulletin board ? that would explain a lot?

Puget Sound
August 8th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Sen'il and Goldie have escaped again. Sen'il has appearingly taken Megan McCormick (http://www.pilotguides.com/tv_shows/globe_trekker/travelers/megan_mccormick.php), a traveller on the PBS (http://www.pbs.org) travel show Globe Trekker (http://www.pilotguides.com/tv_shows/globe_trekker/), as a host. We believe that she is trying to infiltrate PBS. Does anyone have any reasons why she would do this?

Puget Sound
August 8th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Oh oh... Appearantly Sen'il has manged to convince one person to worship her in her new host...

Megan McCormick is more than the All-American blond bombshell girl next door; she’s the ALL-World blond bombshell girl next door! I could gaze at her beauty from now until the end of eternity!! Wow! Who could resist her unabashed enthusiasm for EVERYTHING? I can’t enough of her ebullience for the world. Let her take over the show. Forget the show; let Megan take over the planet! In case I haven’t made myself 150% clear; I’m totally gaga over her! The woman is a goddess!!! 8)

http://pilotguides.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=691#691

jckfan55
August 10th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Sen'il--I'm really enjoying your columns. I'm so glad that the SGC and Gateworld are allowing you to do them. Now if you would give up this foolish attachment to Baal...

neith4
August 11th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Sen'il and Goldie have escaped again. Sen'il has appearingly taken Megan McCormick (http://www.pilotguides.com/tv_shows/globe_trekker/travelers/megan_mccormick.php), a traveller on the PBS (http://www.pbs.org) travel show Globe Trekker (http://www.pilotguides.com/tv_shows/globe_trekker/), as a host. We believe that she is trying to infiltrate PBS. Does anyone have any reasons why she would do this?

Cant be Sen'il - can she stoop to infesting a gushing blonde bimbo type which I take it Megan is ?

Goldie doesnt have to escape - she comes and goes as she pleases!

Visit Sassy Gate and read the back issues of our reports!

I believe Sen'il may be sneaking out by hiding in gym bags or possibly the garbage truck?

Unless Goldie took her shopping again?

I shudder to think of how many shop assistants have had to have a mindwipe after being confronted with a Gouald Queen and A Goullawk Queen carrying credit cards in their mouths? They both share an unfortunate taste for "bling" - gold chains large earrings gold satin cushions etc!

neith4
September 4th, 2005, 09:17 PM
We interrupt the usual banter and silliness for a serious message from Sassy and Goldie and ... is that Sen'il ... you're sitting on Goldie? Get off her now!Get your fangs away from my fingers! Now!

The Message

woof bark @$#%^squeak%^[email protected]$%$ARGGLE BARK ##%^squeal &%$nyaknyak aaargh wofff woof bark nyak yakka argle ark #$#^shriek $%^#!!!!!! high pitching whistling @#%#$argle ARGLEARGH NYAK! Woof!

The translation

Which translates as Support Katrina Victims Donate to American Red Cross
or some other charity or all three of us will come and visit your place and you'll get to find out in person how wonderful it is to have us as house guests!

Donate! I beg you! if you value your sanity donate now!

A Message brought to you by Neith!

neith4
September 8th, 2005, 09:01 PM
P.S. I strongly suspect Sen'il was coerced into making an appearance ... something about the way she kept squealing ... I may have to console her with a description of the late Games Night at SGC and her "generous" behaviour at that event?!

Lady Bastet
September 10th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Apologies Lady Sen’il my own minions failed me and I have been unable to pay homage to your greatness for some time. I hope my presence and continued loyalty will provide you with some pleasure.

neith4
September 10th, 2005, 07:18 PM
She also beat Gen. Landry at the Games night in several events and without having to cheat !!! So she's got plenty to be happy about!

Mind you Gen. Landry foolishly offered to play Scrabble without checking they were playing a version that allows you to use words form alien languages and ancient Egyptian and ProtoIndoeuropean.

I refuse to describe the Strip Poker game!

I beleive the first prize for several games was a vial of authentic organic "purple stuff" - the concentrated version used for brainwashing and seducing worshippers and supplementing inadequate human perhormones not that watered down tretonin they're feeding Jaffa nowadays!

There was nearly a unseemly wrestling match for the last vial when Goldie there was one left over and threw it at the human players!

apparently some jaffa just dont feel as "manly" on tretonin and ...

the least said the better but Sen'il did have a good gloat at the spectacle!

Neith reporting

Puget Sound
September 19th, 2005, 06:32 AM
The NationStates United Nations (http://www.nationstates.net) has sent troops to the SGC demanding that Sen'il be turned over to them as a war crimial. Please obey the UN.

Sen'il
September 21st, 2005, 06:44 PM
The NationStates United Nations (http://www.nationstates.net) has sent troops to the SGC demanding that Sen'il be turned over to them as a war crimial. Please obey the UN.
Stargate Command may be far too trusting, but they are not yet stupid enough to hand over their most valuable asset to an imaginary organization.

Sen'il
September 21st, 2005, 06:46 PM
Apologies Lady Sen’il my own minions failed me and I have been unable to pay homage to your greatness for some time. I hope my presence and continued loyalty will provide you with some pleasure.
Your apology is accepted, Lady Bastet. It is reassuring to know that not all who post on this thread are insane.

neith4
September 21st, 2005, 11:35 PM
Dear Sen'il on the subject of insanity do you have any opinions on ebay and why humans prefer to buy giant flower paintings - our human scribe is actually driving us insane ! AND ITS SUPPOSE TO BE US ANNOYING HER ! every couple of days she forlornly logs on to ebay on check on her painting and then her brain shuts down and she whimpers ... and darn it it shouldnt be this easy for us to take over the keyboard ... its nooo fun!

P.S. how are you going with your campaign to brainwash "Hankie" ?

has he returned your jello privileges yet?

Sassy and Goldie

neith4
September 23rd, 2005, 04:54 PM
oh dear I see the girls got loose again!

Sorry I'm under extra stress - i just started a four week casual contract working full time for a govt dpt and have had little time to "supervise" the girls! I'm also having no luck with ebay probably cos certain estore owners grrr are posting ads for multiple items - all bad wallpaper abstracts - I'm feed up with the lack of not only sales but zero feedback or enquiries and so I've been driven back to full time work /stress ... I actually nearly had a low blood sugar hypo for the first time on months the other day ... sigh I'd rather be doing art but ... there seems to be a hex on my art ...

anyway the girls will not be socializing with Sen'il for a while

I beleive they'd gone over to the DCverse trying to harass Ms Gordon into letting them join BoC - Sassy was wearing her BatDach outfit and shudder Goldie was wearing her Super Goullawk suit complete with the propeller beanie ! and people think Sen'il is scary! at least she doesnt try to wear clothes particulalry capes!

I do hope Sen'il does get her jello privileges restored soon!

Rather tired and stressed by new job and logging out

P.S. if any of my half a dozen anonymous fans are lurking I will be posting a report on Sassy and Goldie's job application progress and the unsold pieces will be going up in the Gallery section of my website !

Sigh I wonder how big a headache the BoC will get trying to persuade S&G to leave their new office!

Good luck handling the new General Sen'il!

jckfan55
September 25th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Shouldn't we be getting a new column from Sen'il?

Qasim
September 25th, 2005, 08:52 AM
They dont seem to be a regular thing

Scandrea
September 26th, 2005, 05:33 PM
I think maybe next month?

David
September 27th, 2005, 06:26 AM
Hopefully some time in October we will be hearing from Sen'il.

jckfan55
September 27th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Hopefully some time in October we will be hearing from Sen'il.
Yay! I'll keep an eye open for it. Thanks for the update.

Tiret
October 10th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Warning: This post contains a spoiler for the Season 9 episode 'Deus ex Machina' so don't read the hidden portion if you haven't seen this episode! (Hopefully the intended recipient has seen it!)

O Pristine Goddess,
Thine arrogance is infinite
Thy wrath is as a solar flare
Consuming the insolent
With one sweep of your gaze
Praise be to you, O Goddess
For the masses quail and tremble
At the sound of your name!

Hail Sen’il, Trusted of Baal, Shining Star among the Goa’uld, Emissary of the Doom of the Tau’ri!
You have my undying respect.

Forgive me, great one, if I occasionally wax poetic. Were I in your presence I would simply fall before you, and bow my head to the dust, but present circumstances being what they are, I can honor you only in mere words, and they are dreadfully inadequate for the purpose. My name is Tiret, and I am writing with two-fold purpose. Firstly, to proclaim my unwavering loyalty to your greatness, and second, to beg of your lordship to enlighten my humble and inferior mind. I must know…

(Remember, don't read this if you don't want to be spoiled!)

Now that Lord Baal appears to have cloned himself, does this pose any complication to yourself? Can the original Baal be distinguished from the others, and do the others all answer to him? Or, because they are of like mind, will they all share equally in their ultimate victory over the Tau’ri?

If you would consent to satisfy my feverish curiosity, I would be eternally grateful. Before I close, I must say, it is rather a pity that this list is plagued by the nonsensical. Perhaps it is still worth it to you to visit here for the praise of your true servants. In any case, my praise to you, O Supreme One. I am ever learning from thy perfection.

With utmost praise,
Thy servant,
Tiret.

;) By the way, Hi Everybody! this is my first post!

Sen'il
October 11th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Shouldn't we be getting a new column from Sen'il?
If my editors can be persuaded to cooperate, a new column will be appearing soon.

If, however, my editors choose to resist, it could be they who will be appearing soon... and in very small pieces.

Sen'il
October 11th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Treasured Tiret,

Your presence here is most welcome. Far too few Tau'ri are able to pay appropriate tribute to me. All should be humbled by the proficiency of your obeisance and they should be shamed by their own inadequacies.

With your skills, Tiret, you could go far. Know that your goddess is pleased and that she will be watching over you.

Tiret
October 11th, 2005, 08:29 PM
O Unapproachable Goddess! The sound of approval from your most high self washes over the ears of your servant as a cool, comforting rain on the fragile plant. I can only hope to someday be worthy of such gracious words.
Please pardon my prior questioning, if it is not in your vast wisdom to answer…I spoke out of eagerness and awe of your majesty, forgetting that the eyes and the ears of the wretched infidel Tau’ri are ever at hand. Of course you cannot relate to me all the details of your masterful devices, nor should you, as I am nothing in the scheme of your might. I shall content myself to your worship and to the constructing of tribute to your unending brilliance.

I live only to your service.

Your humble servant,
Tiret.

neith4
October 12th, 2005, 11:46 PM
Recyt all

Listen to your Scribe Roar!

Sassy Jonahexed !!!

Where did you file those photos of Sen'il and the things she does with jello!!!

Tiret you would be nowhere near as respectful if you knew what Sen'il does TO and WITH and IN jello !!!

Neith who has returned to full time work and hence has less time for the web B U U U T watch out I have nearly finished two more reports!!!

and sooon hahaha I'll have saved up enough earning to buy a WIRELESS BROADBAND modem and a LAPTOP!

Be afraid be very afraid ... oh well at least smile and invite other people to visit Sassy Gate while we await Sen'il's next outburst!!!

Neith's Place - Home of Real Egypt Classical Resources TheNess Survey and other stuff including SASSYGATE!

http://www.geocities.com/scholara/index.html

and before I go I wish to apologigize - I havnt had time yet to download the images fo the Elfquest stuff I was planning to sell for charity to Ebay!

Sassy where's that album !!!

I need the photo of Sen'il jello wrestling with ... name censored ... to protect the innocent and the guilty ....

someone ATE it?

Goldie where are you hiding?

okay I have to go now I'm suppose to be windowshopping for boring sensible work office clothing! Yawn! AAARGH!

jckfan55
October 19th, 2005, 01:54 PM
If my editors can be persuaded to cooperate, a new column will be appearing soon.

If, however, my editors choose to resist, it could be they who will be appearing soon... and in very small pieces.
I'm glad to see the editors were persuaded.

quetzalcoalt
October 20th, 2005, 05:30 AM
I want lord Sen'il's colums more often i do enjoy reading humans post being mocked at

Eternity
October 20th, 2005, 06:50 AM
Yes Sen'il keep up the good job.

Sen'il
October 20th, 2005, 03:27 PM
I'm glad to see the editors were persuaded.
Once their loved ones were threatened, they were much more sympathetic to my needs.

Sen'il
October 20th, 2005, 03:38 PM
I want lord Sen'il's colums more often i do enjoy reading humans post being mocked at
I, too, would like my columns to be published more often and since my editors are currently in a pliable mood, now is the perfect time to amass forces and demand that I become a regular feature at GateWorld rather than something to fill in a gap in their schedule.

Lady Bastet
October 25th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Your apology is accepted, Lady Bastet. It is reassuring to know that not all who post on this thread are insane.
I aim to please as always, though the growing mental illness of others is rather concerning.

I find the Ori are unimpressive and long for the mighty Goa'uld to regain their dominion over the Galaxy.

Eternity
October 27th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Dear Sen'il maybe you could confince the people to give you a second forum
I'm sure everyone would like that

Tiret
October 28th, 2005, 08:09 AM
A Poem to Our Goddess, Sen’il
She Who is All-Surpassing.
~ May She Be Exalted

Floating above the tumultuous sea,
Untroubled as the lily,
When the time is ripe,
She will strike on the earth,
As a viper from the grass,
As a falcon from the sky,
She will take the unfaithful up in her claws,
She will lift them high before the eyes of all,
To meet their doom in the white of the sky.
The traitor, the faithless,
Will be taken from their feet,
No more can they spread
Lies and defiance
Among the servants of the gods.
Glory to Sen’il!

jckfan55
October 28th, 2005, 08:24 AM
I aim to please as always, though the growing mental illness of others is rather concerning.

I find the Ori are unimpressive and long for the mighty Goa'uld to regain their dominion over the Galaxy.
Sen'il could destroy an Ori any day. Of course, she'd have to get out of the brig first.:S

Sen'il
November 5th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Tiret my darling, your poetry is a verdant oasis in a barren desert; it is a chilled drink to soothe a parched throat. Your words paint a glorious picture of me and I am glad to see that your efforts on my behalf continue to flourish. If only more of your kind existed on this world, there might still be hope for its future.

neith4
November 24th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Darling Sen'il this thread needs feeding ... so ...
I would like to invite your and other readers to
contribute to a Sassy and Goldie Q&A session!

Yes gentle reader either email me or post questions here for me to collect and collate and we'll have a Sassy and Goldie Q&A

I'm sure Sen'il would love to interrogate er question Sassy and Goldie!

Any questions Sen'il?

P.S. It would be a good idea if you ask them some questions since I just sighted some more photos ... Goldie didnt eat them all!

Woo Thats you and Vala doing things to Daniel while he's asleep or possibly deeply drugged and unconscious given his pose in the shot?

Well there are a lot of people who would like to use him as if he was a poseable action figure ... who had the camera ?

and in the next photo ... thought of any Questions yet Sen'il?

Think fast before Daniel finds out who glued on the donkey ears?

Me I think I better question Sassy and Goldie about EXACTLY who was holding the camera? They're supposed to be over in the DCverse feeding the resident blond himbo in BoP painkillers between panels!

PartyLikeIts1984
December 4th, 2005, 12:06 AM
Oh, most glorious leader Sen'il,
If I bestow upon your name much praise may my humble life be spared in the glorious days when you rise to power and once more claim what is yours?

I mean it. If I give you green jello will you not kill me?

I'm totally down with the whole "worship" thing if you let me keep all of my appendages attached to my body.

David
December 4th, 2005, 04:06 AM
Be expecting a new column by your glorious goddess some time this month.

Tiret
December 4th, 2005, 03:34 PM
If I bestow upon your name much praise may my humble life be spared in the glorious days when you rise to power and once more claim what is yours?

Why should your praise be wanted if it is not sincere? If it does not flow from a deep-seated recognition of your own unworthiness, as compared to the unfathomable glory of Sen’il, for what cause should she accept it? You merely offer her empty words to save your own skin! Ptah!

If you should meet your death when she in her illustriousness rises to power, then it will be for one of only two reasons. You will either have died because you are a pitiful infidel undeserving of life, in which case you’ll be swept away as a plague upon the earth as it is cleansed…or you will die as her faithful and loyal servant, having fallen nobly in the advancing of her cause, in which case your death would be a compliment to your life rather than a reflection of your shame. There is no other option; you are either for the goddess or against her.

I would be only too glad to offer my life as the ultimate sacrifice to Sen’il. I would suggest that you consider which side you are on, before the time comes that you will have to bear out the fruit and consequence of your choice.

In utmost sincerity,
Tiret.

PartyLikeIts1984
December 4th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Oh, it is very sincere, as is my will to live. But, if in my death I can serve...well, it'd have to be a pretty noble battle, but I'd do it.

Buh..ah...I mean that with all due respect to her worshipfullness, of course.

*bows in humility*

jckfan55
December 4th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Be expecting a new column by your glorious goddess some time this month.
Yay! Sen'il has a wonderful way with words. I do wonder how she manages to write the column without a host, though. (jckfan says, staying far away from the brig herself)

Anubis69
December 5th, 2005, 04:12 AM
You should only be so lucky to become a host to Sen'il....!!! Unfortunately being the 69th clone of a partially ascended goa'uld Scotsman, i already have a "host". :D :rolleyes: :P

David
December 5th, 2005, 07:18 AM
Yay! Sen'il has a wonderful way with words. I do wonder how she manages to write the column without a host, though. (jckfan says, staying far away from the brig herself)
Oh don't let the picture fool you. She has a host. I'll be sure to let her know that some folks have thought she's merely in her symbiotic form. Not so! :) Maybe it will influence the next column. I would be so lucky to sway her.

Sen'il
December 5th, 2005, 03:05 PM

I mean it. If I give you green jello will you not kill me?

I'm totally down with the whole "worship" thing if you let me keep all of my appendages attached to my body.
If I determine that your life is of any value, I may refrain from killing you, but the number of appendages you will be allowed to keep depends upon your performance. Losing a few fingers might teach you a great deal about humility and still allow you to serve me.

Sen'il
December 5th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Why should your praise be wanted if it is not sincere? If it does not flow from a deep-seated recognition of your own unworthiness, as compared to the unfathomable glory of Sen’il, for what cause should she accept it? You merely offer her empty words to save your own skin! Ptah!

If you should meet your death when she in her illustriousness rises to power, then it will be for one of only two reasons. You will either have died because you are a pitiful infidel undeserving of life, in which case you’ll be swept away as a plague upon the earth as it is cleansed…or you will die as her faithful and loyal servant, having fallen nobly in the advancing of her cause, in which case your death would be a compliment to your life rather than a reflection of your shame. There is no other option; you are either for the goddess or against her.

I would be only too glad to offer my life as the ultimate sacrifice to Sen’il. I would suggest that you consider which side you are on, before the time comes that you will have to bear out the fruit and consequence of your choice.

In utmost sincerity,
Tiret.
As always, Tiret, you speak with and astuteness which far exceeds that of the average Tau'ri. I am sure that you will prove most useful to me when this planet finally falls.

Sen'il
December 5th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Are you so easily misled by a mere picture? Or do you heed the ridiculous insinuations of the delusional creature who plagues this thread, seeking my attention? Learn how to think beyond the obvious, or at the very least, learn how to think.

Tiret
December 5th, 2005, 03:41 PM
As always, Tiret, you speak with and astuteness which far exceeds that of the average Tau'ri. I am sure that you will prove most useful to me when this planet finally falls.
I am glad that I give you pleasure, great Lord Sen'il.

Any task from my goddess I would savor as the highest joy of my existence. I shall be awaiting and ready, at your disposal, O Insidious One.

~ Tiret

Sen'il
December 5th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Oh don't let the picture fool you. She has a host. I'll be sure to let her know that some folks have thought she's merely in her symbiotic form. Not so! :) Maybe it will influence the next column. I would be so lucky to sway her.
Loyal David, take care that you do not overstep your bounds. I am a goddess! I am influenced by none, least of all a lowly mortal such as you.

However, since part of my job includes pointing out the mistakes of others and clarifying silly misapprehensions, I may consider making several revisions to my next column. It will, I hope, spare me the tedium of having to make any future explanations about my appearance.

David
December 5th, 2005, 06:52 PM
My apologies for thinking that I would be able to persuade perfection. I emplore your forgiveness.

PartyLikeIts1984
December 5th, 2005, 10:22 PM
If I determine that your life is of any value, I may refrain from killing you, but the number of appendages you will be allowed to keep depends upon your performance. Losing a few fingers might teach you a great deal about humility and still allow you to serve me.

Gotcha. In that case you have my undying devotion, oh Great and Beautiful One. Only tell me what needs to be done and consider the task completed. Such is my devotion to you, Sen'il, who's beauty and intelligence threaten to outshine the brightes sun in all the systems.

*bow&scrape*

Oranos
December 6th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Gotcha. In that case you have my undying devotion, oh Great and Beautiful One. Only tell me what needs to be done and consider the task completed. Such is my devotion to you, Sen'il, who's beauty and intelligence threaten to outshine the brightes sun in all the systems.

*bow&scrape*

:eek:
I most certainly have reworded that last sentence, unless it was your intention to hopefully try, but ultimately fail, at having the great honor at being killed by Sen'il whose power and greatness knows no bounds. For example you could have said, Such is my unwavering devotion to you, Sen'il, who's beauty and intelligence outshines the brightest star in all the universe. Threaten was not a good word to use in that instance when referring to one who words cannot describe.
To you Great Sen'il, I would offer you coffers of gifts but nothing that I could give to you would be able to properly express your worth. But know this, I will serve you in the times to come. You have gained a powerful ally, er servent if you prefer that, one who will gladly serve you in reforming Earth, er the universe to your liking. *Bows* All hail Sen'il, all hail Sen'il.

neith4
December 6th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Darling Sen'il

Normally when you're being this conceited I would let Goldie or Sassy do the typing however they're too busy rolling in laughter ... curiously this behaviour started when I asked them just who your current host is?

So Sen'il who is your host?

Dr Lam

Gen. Landry

Sgt. Siler

or could it be your new stalker ?

yes that evil bit of sentient satin has returned !!!

DARK CAPER (see SassyGate)

what a lovely couple they'll make - I'm sure Sen'il will look great in black satin!

David have someone check Sen'il's cell for pieces of shiny black fabric !

And then collect and burn them and grind up the ashes ... darn it there always seems to be one tiny piece that survives!

So would any other of Sen'il 's fans like to suggest who they think her current host is?

Doubt they'll last long tho ...I think Daniel is looking for Sen'il to dehost her!

Someone mailed him the photos of Vala and Sen'il supergluing the donkey ears to his head!

Neith

PartyLikeIts1984
December 10th, 2005, 05:16 PM
I most certainly have reworded that last sentence, unless it was your intention to hopefully try, but ultimately fail, at having the great honor at being killed by Sen'il whose power and greatness knows no bounds.

Right, right, oops. I'm new to the whole "worshipping scene." It will never happen again.

My humbles apoplgies to Sen'il, who's beauty and gloriousness I could never hope to comprehend or convey with mere words and my simple, mortal brain.

All hail!

Oranos
December 11th, 2005, 12:21 PM
Right, right, oops. I'm new to the whole "worshipping scene." It will never happen again.

My humbles apoplgies to Sen'il, who's beauty and gloriousness I could never hope to comprehend or convey with mere words and my simple, mortal brain.

All hail!

At least you seem to be improving though it not my decision in the end.

neith4
December 22nd, 2005, 03:42 PM
Xmas Greetings!

We wish you a Merry Xmas and A Happy New Year

Greetings to the Magnificence that is Sen'il
Also to her league of fans soem of whom may also appreciate the antics of Sassy and Goldie. They're currently not capable of typing - more on that soon. As their beloved scribe I wish to remind Sen'il and her fans and any S&G fans lurking that Xmas designs and greetings are available on my website Neith's Place on the home page and in the Gallery section.

http://www.geocities.com/scholara/index.html

Goldie is currently incoherent and swimming thru a pile of tinsel making noises that suggest she's probably had one too many fish stock and champagne slurpies. Sassy is either sleeping or joining in a conga line of dachshunds across the Great Hall of Schloss Van T**k*ls***n. JoNaHeXed is off delivering Xmas presents.

Me I'm going to the library and then the bank and then I'm buying icecream for Xmas day since the temperature forecast suggests desert is going to be pavlova and fruit and not mince pies or plum pudding!

By the way David if you're reading I believe someone may have given Sen'il an surplus burrowing machine for xmas - you might want to warn the relevant staff members at SGC?

Neith:)

neith4
December 26th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Many thanks to those individuals who did bother to visit the xmas greetings page even if you didnt bother to respond with xmas greetigns - unsubtle hint - christmas as a season extends to epiphany ?
Write? Post? Email the lowly scribe?

David I believe I know why Sen'il didnt turn in a December column - I dont know what excuse she gave you but apparently and she will probably deny this she and Goldie have been off visiting various xmas parties across the multiverse.

neither of them or my other staff members were sober enuff to do a report until yesterday - sample dialogue from the goullawk staff member - too manesh parsnips ! which I think means too many parties?

Sen'il and Goldie gatecrashed the Villians United / Injustice Society party!

I have this wonderful photo I can only describe to you (dont want to attract attention from those copyright lawyers) of Wilson Slade going troppo/ bonkers/ berserk cos some smart alec gave his precious rosie a full set of nightwing "inspirational" action figures.

DC fans may now snicker

and a shot from the BoP Xmas parrty of "Zindilla" cornering a certain Russian under the mistletoe!

I also have a photo of Sen'il kissing Lex Luthor in exchange for an autographed poster! Goddess only knows what both of them were drinking!
or where Sen'il got the Gouald sized I LUV LEX T-shirt?

And there's a photo of Sen'il and Godlie and Sassy at the L.....y Meadows party with "Rawf" and the Lima Bean crossed with a Batrachid. They're chasing Sen'il Goldie and Sassy while holding sprigs of Mistletoe!

This lowly scribe however STILL didnt get a replicator for Xmas or a laptop since no one bid on her ebay sales grumble sob sob sob so she's off to check the sales for possible bargains!

OOOH and Sassy and Goldie and Sen'il also visited the SGC party.

For some reason they refuse to show me the photos from that?

Which probably means Vala chased Daniel around the table and out into the corridor and into his office and then ...

All they say is that everyone had a great time and that Spam got to "date" - several times !

However I did get one present I may share with you.

Those of you who have chosen to visit Sassy Gate will know Sassy and Goldie like to do strange and terrible things to a certain set of pros?!

They have me this video that purports to show the PRos being kidnapped and sent on a terrible journey thru time and space chased by various entities.

I liked the one of what the Chthulu Mythos Monsters were doing!

Having just read the AT interview now I know why the girls did this?

I think maybe the girls have decided to misbehave until the pros stop upsetting AT keeping her guessing what will happen next year?

So David you might want to tell your interviewer to tell AT the girls are still on her side and strange and terrible events will continue to occur.

Meanwhile I will try to persuade the girls to return the hopefully chastised pros to their computers!

So what is Sen'il claiming she did for Xmas?

We hope her fans and our few had a good time!

I'm off to buy bread and milk and other mundane non fannish items!

AAARGH NO MAJOR BOOK SALES advertised oh well I should be looking for cheap printer cartridges anyway !

And you David while the "benevolent" one was off romping with Sassy and Goldie how was your Xmas?

Neith with post xmas blues

exiting in a dexterous direction!:) :S :rolleyes: :o :p :D

Tiret
January 1st, 2006, 03:49 PM
I cannot speak for others, but I myself grow impatient with these frivolous holidays that pay no reverence to our beloved goddess. O Sen'il, when your day arrives, when you reclaim the earth in all your glory, I shall look forward to celebrating for once a real holiday, dedicated solely to you. From thence onward, each year the Tau'ri will remember the day in which you delivered us, and I for one will make joy-filled carols, recalling the time when the proud leaders of this planet fell before your greatness's blessed feet, and begged and pleaded for undeserved mercy. That will be a great day, one truly worthy of rememberance. Until then, while I am required to give lip-service to these empty holidays, in my heart I will be honoring the one who truly deserves our praise. No man in a red suit can compare to the immortal gem that is our goddess! For me, the new year means new hope that the coming of Sen'il will happen soon, and my only resolution can be to serve her with a greater zeal than ever before!

neith4
January 2nd, 2006, 05:21 PM
Tiret dont waste bandwidth - I dotn think Sen'il ready to make an appearance yet - still sleeping off all those Seasonal Parties !

I dont know what they're been consuming but Goldie is still crosseyed and slithering instead of flumping !

Very annoying I still havnt finished the latest reports since unlike their conscientious scribe / editor my reporting staff havnt tidied up their notes!

I dont drink for various reasons more than about half a glass of wine at the most however unfortunately Goldie has been known to literally wallow in punch bowls!

Hopefully David and I can finish our scribal duties as soon as they recover!

What is Sen'il's official excuse this time?

Oranos
January 2nd, 2006, 05:40 PM
I cannot speak for others, but I myself grow impatient with these frivolous holidays that pay no reverence to our beloved goddess. O Sen'il, when your day arrives, when you reclaim the earth in all your glory, I shall look forward to celebrating for once a real holiday, dedicated solely to you. From thence onward, each year the Tau'ri will remember the day in which you delivered us, and I for one will make joy-filled carols, recalling the time when the proud leaders of this planet fell before your greatness's blessed feet, and begged and pleaded for undeserved mercy. That will be a great day, one truly worthy of rememberance. Until then, while I am required to give lip-service to these empty holidays, in my heart I will be honoring the one who truly deserves our praise. No man in a red suit can compare to the immortal gem that is our goddess! For me, the new year means new hope that the coming of Sen'il will happen soon, and my only resolution can be to serve her with a greater zeal than ever before!

Well put. These other holidays show no worth to Sen'il; that being unacceptable. Us receiving presents from some nobody, hah, we should be bestowing gifts upon that which is wonder itself. The honor of that is much more rewarding. One can only hope that all this nonsense will end so that our time can be spent worshipping, and devoting all our time to Sen'il.

Sen'il
January 2nd, 2006, 06:55 PM
Once again you prove your worth, Tiret. When the time comes, I will place you in charge of festivities. I am confident that you will not be distracted by more trivial celebrations and that I will never be a secondary concern to you. Those who currently control GateWorld would do well to learn from your shining example.

PartyLikeIts1984
January 2nd, 2006, 10:10 PM
Once again you prove your worth, Tiret. When the time comes, I will place you in charge of festivities. I am confident that you will not be distracted by more trivial celebrations and that I will never be a secondary concern to you. Those who currently control GateWorld would do well to learn from your shining example.

Oooooh, GW just got served Goddess Style...whachu gonna do?

O, greatest Sen'il, I hope this new year sees you with boundlesss power, and a little less imprisonment.

*bows*

Are there any sacrifices you wish to have made in your honor? A goat? Or perhaps a Tau'ri? We've got lots of those...

jckfan55
January 3rd, 2006, 10:07 AM
So did your captors let you have some champagne in honor of the new year, Sen'il? I hope a little hangover doesn't slow down the next installment of your column.

Matt G
January 3rd, 2006, 02:08 PM
Nah...her snake, no sorrry, her divinity;) would mean that hangovers wouldn't be an issue for her.

jckfan55
January 3rd, 2006, 02:13 PM
Maybe there's a Gou'ald equivalent of alcohol they use?
I've noticed Teal'c doesn't drink. I used to wonder if it was b/c the symbiote didn't handle alcohol well. But then we could just defeat the Gou'ald by getting them drunk, couldn't we? :D

Oranos
January 3rd, 2006, 02:17 PM
Nah...her snake, no sorrry, her divinity;) would mean that hangovers wouldn't be an issue for her.

Snake! How dare you say such a thing!

neith4
January 4th, 2006, 04:34 PM
We need to interrupt this thread for a news flash!:D
We've found Sen'il !

Yes my reporting team have just dragged in a bag full of a squirming ...
well its shrieking and begging to be let out and claims its Sen'il!

Where was she ... well the little S**** been twotiming you and the fans and the GW staff

David ... She's been over in the DCverse

muffled shrieks from bag ...

it was all part of my plan to obtain boundless power

whats that Sassy she's been dating Alex Luthor

oh yeah that Alex luthor from earth3

the one building one of those mega sized devices that allegedly rewire the universe and lead to comic book companies having infinitely profitable crises?

begging pleas from the bagged queen

it was that shiny golden armour he looked just like a gouald

i couldnt resist

What will I do with her David?

Hold her for ransom?

Anyone care to give me a Queenly weight in Gold?

I could really use a new laptop with a wireless broad band connection!

Be quick with that ramsom before she escapes!;)

Unless ... you dont want her back?

final message from the bag

david help forgive me help ... help

david send the ransom soon

they're torturing me

they're making me read back issues of ...

I'll have the girls put that bag in a safe place!

Hey maybe I could auction her off on Ebay!

Tiret
January 6th, 2006, 11:45 AM
The fiery suns cannot match her glory,
The expanses of space cannot hold her worth.
Sing, sing all to her greatness and beauty.
Sen'il, who inspires all the earth.

I shall begin preliminary planning immediately. On the day that you reclaim this planet, there shall be such festivites launched as the resources of our globe can possibly support. I shall gather together the finest artists of the tau'ri, and they will learn their true vocation in service to you. Dancers, singers, they that work with metal and stone...all shall turn their skills to your service, or shall use their abilites no more. Every color and every sound that is beautiful to the eyes and ears shall be brought to the purpose and glory of Sen'il...and every ornament or song bearing reverence to the unworthy, fallen heroes of this world shall be changed or forgotten. These lesser holidays will be abolished...no lip or tongue shall praise any but Sen'il herself, or those highest in her favor. Let no name be lifted above her own precious name, and all titles fairest and greatest be reserved for her alone!

May I not disappoint you, my lord Sen'il. Rest assured that if it lies within my ability, I will outdo all the greatest celebrations of my people's past. Nothing but my own human lack of vision could hinder it, for all that I accomplish that is great and worthy is due solely to your inspiration. You are perfection.

I thank thee, great goddess, for giving purpose to my days. May my mind never stray beyond that which brings you glory.

In grateful obedience,
Tiret.

Oranos
January 6th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Most impressive preliminary planning. If that comes from the first stages, I am sure the wonder of wonders, Sen'il, will be most impressed by the final outcome.

neith4
January 7th, 2006, 02:57 PM
Well Tiret Oranos and Others dont forget Sassy and Goldie are still holding her hostage in a dungeon!

And there's been no ransom offers yet! Grrr!

And she's down there singing drunkenly along with a couple of friends

these three guys all claiming to be called "LEX" showed up and asked if they could have visiting rights or asylum between episodes and they're down there in the dungeon playing competitive Scrabble - apparently Sen'il's charging admission fees to the Scrabble Game in an attempt to raise her ransom money!

We are prepared to lower our demands from a laptop to a regular column or blog on Gateworld!

Keep the noise down!

and finally a message from Sen'il

Where's that ransom slaves? I'm getting bored and the impudent canid and my conceited alleged cousin the fat mutant goldfish put me on a diet !!!

Scribal Note : They run out or ate their way thru ALL the sashimi after the Twelfth Night party. The pantry is so empty they may soon be eating exciting healthy soy nuggets since they've started on the freezer's contents ! So take pity on Sen'il!

Oranos
January 7th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Ransom? You expect me to pay you a ransom when I have already rescued Sen'il. *laughs* Do you think I'm stupid?

neith4
January 10th, 2006, 06:13 PM
A message from Sen'il

Faithful servant I have been recaptured by the devious canid and her partner in crime!

They are now threatening to play SOUSA march music !

And cut off my visitant rights after some of my "friends" had a sleep over and there were complaints from the cleaning staff in the dungeons ... about the massice pile of tinsel and xmas decorations entangled with human and alien limbs ... and other things. Persoanlly I thought Lex looed very sweet ... al three versions of him ... however they had to get back to work and its boring down here in the dungeon!

Please meet these ransom demands listed below!

Scribal Note :

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Dark Orchid is Goldie
RED is Sassy

Our list of demands

A laptop for our scribe or more or less realistically

A shared column on alternating months with Sen'il
since she cant be bothered to regularly update hers!

More Sashimi!

Oranos
January 11th, 2006, 03:13 PM
I shall meet your list of demands:

Hands over a broken laptop.
Inserts a few random columns for Sen'il; though the wisdom of Sen'il cannot be matched, I shall do my best.

Jim: I got beat up in school today. What should I do?
Me: Well, if you really enjoy tormenting the enemy, I suggest that you zat them and hang them by their toenails.
Next colum to come...

And the final demand:
Makes really cheezy Sashimi to appease.

Now for meeting your 'demands' I demand the immediate release of Sen'il or you shall face the full brunt of my forces. You shall then be captured by them and face every possible torture imaginable. We would start with my favorite, hanging the victim, you, by the toenails. Then....hmmm...so many choices...I have it! Then your eyes shall be gouged out and we shall go on from there...Have a pleasant day.

neith4
January 11th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Dear Oranos you SOO have not read the back issues on Sassy Gate!

You realise Sassy and Goldie have access to interdimension as well as time travel devices ?

You know there is more than one dachshund resident in T****lStein
and that they've been stealing er copying technology from across the Multiverse?

You really want Hundred and One Dachsies and their allies manifesting at your place?

Oranos?

The combined military forces of Tec***stein must have already arrived!

Up to your neck in sentient dachsunds?

MMM?

What's that Oranos

You're now in the Teck****ein dungeon along with Sen'il ?

I cant hear you over the Sousa march music!

Scream a little louder!

Now about Sassy and Goldie having a SF critique / advice column covering topics ranging from Stargate thru into other areas on alternating months with Sen'il ...

A Word form Sen'il

David where are you?
They're making me consume soy nuggets sob
WITHOUT the sweet chili and onion salsa made to Neith's special recipe

DAVID !!!

If Sassy and Godlie have any fans lurking support your favorite Dachsie and Goullawk ! Vote Now ! Demand Excellence and Style!

Help Sassy and Goldie Gain a Blog or Regular Column on Gateworld!

Tiret
January 11th, 2006, 07:23 PM
You'll want to be careful, Oranos my friend. The fungus can grow on anything, even the finest, purest bread. Best to give it nothing has been my stance. But I leave it up to you, if it amuses you to let it think it has served you a blow, then you may as well sit back and have your laugh. But take heed lest your enjoyment of this banter run out before you reach the end of your boundless wit. Catch my drift?

Sen'il
January 11th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Neith, I have tolerated your nonsense for far too long already. It ends now.

You are only using me as a conduit for your shameless self-promotion and your ridiculously inferior writings. It ends now.

My followers are undoubtedly intelligent enough to know that I would never sink low enough to associate with you or your hallucinations, but I do not wish to see them tainted any further by your insanity. It ends now.

Sen'il
January 11th, 2006, 08:14 PM
If anyone wishes to complain about my long-overdue column, you may speak to David. Try to be gentle with him as he is still in a great deal of pain after our last meeting. He assures me that he is working as fast as he can, although finger splints interfere with his typing. He should have thought of that several weeks ago.

Oranos
January 12th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Hmm...This is what you meant...

You realise Sassy and Goldie have access to squat so they couldn't stop you if they tried.

You know there is more than one dachshund resident in T****lStein
and that they've been attempting to steal from across the Multiverse? However, their abilities are greatly overestimated and they have always failed miserably.

You really want Hundred and One troops for your cause at your doorstep?

Oranos?

The combined military forces of your new army must have already arrived!

Up to your neck in a suitable military force yet?

Also, I have deceided to worship Sen'il.

Is all of this satisfactory Oranos?

neith4
January 12th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Neith, I have tolerated your nonsense for far too long already. It ends now.

You are only using me as a conduit for your shameless self-promotion and your ridiculously inferior writings. It ends now.

My followers are undoubtedly intelligent enough to know that I would never sink low enough to associate with you or your hallucinations, but I do not wish to see them tainted any further by your insanity. It ends now.

Okay Sen'il I'll restore your sashimi rights !:cool:

As for "self-promotion" yeah right and like no other fan puts links to their own site in their postings and mention it when there's no stuff up on their site ... ??? try banning that and you'lll have all of fandom turning Jaffa rebel on you!:cool:

Inferior writings oh please I realise as a Gouald you would have trouble understanding Satire and Parody but other people dont!;)

Actually its rather scary Sassy Gate gets more visits on average then the educational sections of my site ...

and how many times do I have to explain it :S ... Sassy and Godlie are "characters" ... you play with them ... sigh young fans just dont read enuff real SF ... they're "visitors from an alternative reality".

Now will someone who understands the ironic use of "" explain it to Sen'il Tiret and Oranos

And if you're going to be rude Sen'il

here's what you're really doing in the dungeon

Red is Sassy dark orchid is Goldie Lime green is Sen'il

Live from the Dungeon! Coutesy of JonaHeXed's bugging skills

OH goddess we're in trouble now ! Seen the latest from Gateworld! The scribe's going to get mad at us

narggleuzhzzz?

HAhahahaaa

Shut up Sen'il! do you really want to go back to SGC?
and get out of the jacuzzi if the scribe finds out we've actually been partying instead of playing that Sousa march music ...and Goldie turn on your translator chip

Do I have to get out of the jacuzzi too?

YES!!! There's been complaints about the power bills!

Not my fault I told you where you could steal a naquadah reactor!

Oh yeah and who was it who gave our spare to Alex Luthor to power up his Infinitely Profitable Crisis Plot Device!

But he's such a sweet boy and he looks so cute in that gold armour!

Snickering ... Sen'ils got a crush ...Sen'il's gotta ...SLAP she hit me! Sassy she hit me! ME !!!

Indecipherable sounds that suggest an all in brawl between a Gouald and Goullawk Queen

People you really want to worship this deity?:(

Now about that column on alternating months ... wouldnt that be a good idea it will keep Sassy and Goldie apart form Sen'il;)

I would also like to point out that Sen'il has had guest appearances on Sassy Gate so any self promotion is reciprocal!

Now if you'll excue me I have to go and extort a thousand plus lines of prose form the girls who have been neglecting their obligations to me so there will be new stuff on Sassy Gate soon. And if she shuts up I may even write in a guest slot for Sen'il

Girls stop fighting here's some fresh sashimi for you all

MINE !!! MINE !!! MINE !!!

Sigh :S

neith4
January 13th, 2006, 03:06 PM
An Brief Announcement

I'm doing a course next week so there's be no news updates for a few days

Also Sassy Goldie and possibly Sen'il
if you believe my version of events will be very very very busy

Uncle Gus finally found out what they were doing in the dungeon
and he's seen the power bill and the reports from the cleaners
and he's not happy!

He's set the girls ten penances to perform!

I may tell you what they are next week!

Neith

neith4
January 18th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Well what a curious coincidence - Sen'il has finally finished her column!

Why curious ... I did mention the ten penances last week ?

Guess what one of them was?

"Uncle Gus" aka A. F. aka First minister of Teck****in
was literally frothing after he saw the mess in the dungeon and the power bills not helped by him checking cos someone overloaded the fusion reactor and shut down his favorite holographic stimulation ...

Anyway four of the ten penances have been set and performed so far

Penance One was ten hours of continuous disco

yes ten hours of the worst of 80s disco music guaranteed to have mind numbing effects!

Penance TWO - reciting or Singing a Hymn of Praise at the Sunday Services
This had unhappy results as Goldie and Sassy both picked Hildegard of Bingen hymns and er Sen'il thought the references to holy greenness and green branchs were about her and some fool explained they were in praise of a different deity!

Scribal Note :
What You hanvt read any of Hildegard of Bingen !
Even if you dont read Latin do a Google search for her art and music and letters right now !

Sen'ils reponse shows why Gouald need symbiotic relations with humans

To the tune of Cococabana

My name is Sen'il yes Sen'il
I am a fearsome deity female divinity
creature of awesome glory deity divinity
time to worship me and only me
My name is Sen'il yes I'm Sen'il

My name is Sen'il Yes I'm Sen'il
I am no lowly like goldie sidekick
My name is not robin tim or dick
I am not a fat goldfish or thick
My name is Sen'il yes I am Sen'il

two verses are sufficient to give you some idea of Sen'il's literary talents!

Penance Three was to create a literary composition essay or other pice of prose - the girls are catching up on their reports
Sen'il insisted the above composition counted for both penances but promised to finally finished her column which she has.

Penance Four

The girls went snowboarded UP MT. Everest

yes I said UP My. Everest

I believe they took turns dragging the snowboard.

Someone filmed this and well I think Sen'il must have escaped well they was showing the video ... I'll spare the girls any further embarassment but while the audience was ROTFL it seems Sen'il sneaked out and got her self a new host and finally delivered her column !

Sassy is still in bed recuperating from the snowboarding especially the near fatal triple somersault coming downhill again

Goldie is ... off somewhere ...anyone seen her

and Sen'il !

Congratulations on your new column and host!

Try to made this one last longer !

P.S. Was that distortion a photoshop effect or have you been modifying your clones again? or is that one of the editorial team you're wearing?

Neith ;)

jckfan55
January 18th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Good to see the new column from Sen'il!

Oranos
January 19th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Good to see the new column from Sen'il!

Definately. The wisdom of Sen'il is unmatched. It will span the ages. *cheers for the new column*

ancientalliance
January 19th, 2006, 03:26 PM
It's been far too long since there was a new column, I was quite happy to read this one...:)

Oranos
January 19th, 2006, 03:28 PM
It's been far too long since there was a new column, I was quite happy to read this one...:)

Wise. If you were to have not liked it, well, there would have been a most unpleasant situation.
:p ;)

ancientalliance
January 19th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Wise. If you were to have not liked it, well, there would have been a most unpleasant situation.
:p ;)

Now your starting to sound like her!:D ;)

Oranos
January 19th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Now your starting to sound like her!:D ;)

Thank you. That is a great honor.

ancientalliance
January 19th, 2006, 03:38 PM
Thank you. That is a great honor.

You welcome! I'm suprised more people haven't taken the opportunity!

Oranos
January 19th, 2006, 03:42 PM
You welcome! I'm suprised more people haven't taken the opportunity!

I've arranged acciedents for all who have tried.
Did I just type that!?:rolleyes:

ancientalliance
January 19th, 2006, 03:44 PM

A confession! Can this thread get any more exciting?!;)

Tiret
January 19th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Giving away your secrets, are you Oranos? ;)

Oranos
January 19th, 2006, 03:47 PM
A confession! Can this thread get any more exciting?!;)

Not really.

ancientalliance
January 19th, 2006, 03:48 PM

He hasn't relized that we've been secretly interrogating him through GW...

Wait, did I just type THAT?:eek: ;)

Oranos
January 19th, 2006, 03:49 PM

No! what would make you think that!?

Oranos
January 19th, 2006, 03:50 PM
He hasn't relized that we've been secretly interrogating him through GW...

Wait, did I just type THAT?:eek: ;)

What!? You dare...!
*grabs the nearest zat and fires repeatedly*

Tiret
January 19th, 2006, 03:50 PM
Lol! I can't type fast enough to keep up with you two! :eek:

ancientalliance
January 19th, 2006, 03:51 PM
What!? You dare...!

Ha ha! Zats don't work through the computer... :p

Tiret
January 19th, 2006, 03:51 PM
What!? You dare...!
Good luck reaching her through your PC. :rolleyes:

Whoops...we typed at the same time...

Oranos
January 19th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Ha ha! Zats don't work through the computer... :p

I never said i was firing at you. I was venting my anger on the wall.

Oranos
January 19th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Good luck reaching her through your PC. :rolleyes:

Whoops...we typed at the same time...

You too!? *Uses a virus to wipe both of you off GW! Then laughs evily*
;)