Sen'il Worship/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    Personally, I think it's very telling that all of "her" posts were wiped out. Guess the forum like ME better.

I'm still waiting for proof that this Sen'il person is even female. Hard to tell online, isn't it?
    Surely, being sexless, a Goa'uld online takes the gender of its avatar.
    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I like her. She's got moxy.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
        I like her. She's got moxy.
        Well sure; if you admire cat-nappers...

Comment

I happen to enjoy a good cat nap every now and then.

I just enjoy a good laugh and the column did give me a good laugh. Although I won't be licking any boots unlike another System Lord I could name.

Hey Rocky your dropped your dignity you should think about picking that up.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
            Hey Rocky your dropped your dignity you should think about picking that up.
            Not so much dropped as...lobbed, I think.

Comment

Hey Sen'il!

Why do you remain silent in your own domain?
              [email protected]
              http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
              One nation under dog
              There of which I stand alone
              A face in the crowd
              Unsung, against the mold
              Without a doubt
              Singled out
              The only way I know

Comment

How do you pronounce Sen'il anyway? Is it pronounced se-nile? But thats just an opinion of a humble human.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                Spoiler:

Comment

"Sin-ill."

For a while I was convinced that our Lord took down the entire GateWorld Web site herself, but even though she is capable, I do not believe it is in our goddess' ability to inflict such pain upon her minions. We should still trust her.

Comment

What do you mean she's incapable of inflicting pain on us - she's a Goa'uld!
                    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

While your primitive technology is as unstable as its creators, you will learn that I am not easily defeated. I am still here. I am still watching. Put your faith in me and you will never be disappointed.

Comment

I gots ta aks, Sen'il: Have the SGC left you 'in situ' as it were, or were you removed from your host and placed in a jar with a modem?

'Cause 'Goa'uld in a jar' would be the epitome of style.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                          I gots ta aks, Sen'il: Have the SGC left you 'in situ' as it were, or were you removed from your host and placed in a jar with a modem?

'Cause 'Goa'uld in a jar' would be the epitome of style.
                          Since you are interested, I can arrange for you to live in a jar, Mr Prophet. Then you may tell us all how stylish it is.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                            "Sin-ill."

For a while I was convinced that our Lord took down the entire GateWorld Web site herself, but even though she is capable, I do not believe it is in our goddess' ability to inflict such pain upon her minions. We should still trust her.
                            I am capable of many things, David, as you well know, but do not allow that to stop you from trusting me. I will protect those who serve me well.

Comment

My Lord Sen'il, was I hallucinating last night when I saw you on an infomercial with Cher and Queen Latifah? I believe you were hawking some kind of skin cream designed to make "one look younger and feel younger". You were saying that at 12,000 years old, you still look 3,000 years old and never have to worry about wrinkles, limbs falling off, or turning to dust now that you use this new product.

What's the deal? How could you sell out like that....especially with Cher!

Jared, from Michigan

Comment

LordAnubis, please be sure to send your question to Sen'il through the usual channels of her column (though it is down at the moment), as this is a good question for that. It's up to her if she chooses to answer column-esque questions here in the Forum, though I will not presume to know her will.

To satisfy Mr Prophet's pinging curiosity, please know that Sen'il is indeed residing within a human female. It's my understanding she was captured around the same period of time as the recent ENDGAME
                                Spoiler:
                                symbiote poison
                                incident. Several of the Goa'uld were quite in disaray at that time (with the notable exception of our goddess). The SGC apparently took advantage of the situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X