Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A New Fan's View Of The Show

So, I decided to watch this show.
    I'll keep a record of my journey in here, episode by episode. I'll post my comments and questions if exist. I'm looking forward to reading your point of views and your comments on my comments.
    One request, please be careful so as not to spoil the show for me. Anything I haven't watched yet is considered spoilers in this thread.
    Let's Begin,
    So far I've watched 5 episodes: Pilot, The Same Old Story, The Ghost Network, The Arrival & Power Hungry.
    I'm still in the jaw-dropping phase that exists at the beginning of each show. I have a feeling it's gonna last long for this show. Amazing!!!
    I like how the story is progressing and I really love Olivia already... so much. Looking forward to more.
    I also wanna know more about Nina and Walter.
    I keep thinking: Come on, let Olivia in on the secret. Recruit her!!! Come On. This is taking too much.
    So I'm gonna go watch "The cure" in a little while.

Originally posted by LtColCarter
    You'll love Walter's comments!
    Yeah Walter IS funny. Especially on 201. Yes I watched 201 by mistake thinking it was 101 before I realized this and watched 101 instead.

Comment

The Cure: My favorite part was Peter's meeting with Nina. The overall idea was just OK.
      In Which We Meet Mr. Jones: So one of the reasons why Peter hates his father. I knew it was all about the sick guy. It's the second time a sick FBI guy turns out to be with the bad guy. Come on guys... give us something new.

Comment

The Equation: That was cool. And the FBI guy is back.
        I really pity Walter now. He had to go through his horrors all over again. And now he knows how he's like. How people feel when he's around them. I hope that changes soon, although he is the comedy of the show in this state.
        Missed Nina this episode.
        They have to show the observer every single episode?

Comment

So... The Dreamscape
          So either Massive Dynamic did something to John Scott or Nina Sharp was right when she said, "We've reached a point where science and technology have advanced at an exponential rate for so long... that it may be far beyond our ability to regulate and control it."
          So these things that appear before commercial breaks. Finally I understand what they are all about.

Comment

How can that possibly help me with the show???
            So, Safe: I would really like to have that new technology. I don't care about radiation poisoning, although they could have used protective suits to avoid that, just like the one used by those working at a reactor. That would give them sometime before they have to stop doing it then they can come back later. That would be cool.
            I like the mystery around Nina sharp. Good... bad. Bad... Good. I like that.

Comment

Bound: I liked the sense of suspense and Liv being on her own. Her niece is so cute.
              The No-Brainer: Felt like a change. Ella's saving scene was awesome. I pitied the boy for his foolishness.
              The Transformation: It was... I'm speechless. I can't describe how I feel right now. Mob bosses stories are always awesome. They really nailed it. I love undercover stuff.

Comment

It feels lonely in here.
                Ability: .............. Liv... Liv... Oh I love this woman. Oh how can I describe her!!!! And she gets some powers too??
                About the powers, I wanna believe, but I had the same thought as her ever since the first time we saw the device.
                Finally we see Nina sharp this time.
                Oh what have they done to young Livy???
                So that last scene either means Walter wrote the manuscript or someone wrote it using his typewriter. William Bell??
                So ZFT: Zerstörung durch Fortschritte der Technologie. This is so cool. I love German stuff on that show.

Comment

How are you getting on with the show? I'm fining this quite interesting, reading a new fan's perspective

Comment

Yeah, it's been a long time since you posted here. I really hope you've gotten past the good Season 2 where we get even more Fringe then we did before. I mean that's the season where the writers get deep with Olivia; just a heads up.

Hope you manage to make it to Seasons 3 and 4.
                    Back from the grave.

Comment

I did manage to watch all and catch up. I'm on track now.
                      I stopped posting here though because it's boring to talk to yourself. I started this topic to discuss the show with people, but no one was interested in such discussion which made this boring. That's why I lost interest in giving my opinion of the show episode by episode.
                      I'm gonna watch this week's in an hour or so. If people are up to discussions and turning this topic into a fun one. I'll give my reviews of episodes from now on.

Comment

Working...
                      X