The Kull Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Kull Warriors

In several episodes in Season 8 I see that the Kull warriors are killed with conventional weapons - i.e. in the Antarctica base when O'Neill is in the chair, and then in The Reckoning. I guess I missed something. It doesn't appear that they were using special weapons to kill them. So what made it possible for them to be killed?

They have attachments on their conventional weapons that one assumes fires the pulse, as opposed to them having to carry T.E.R.'s with them.

Comment

Those killed in lost city part 2 fell at the hands on Ancient drone weapons. Not exactly a conventional weapon.

Comment

You must have missed an episode, well two, well technically three, if you don't know how the Kull Warriors can be killed as it was a major part of two episodes.

Re-watch season 7 episodes Evolution parts 1 and 2, then Death Knell.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dave2 View Post
          In several episodes in Season 8 I see that the Kull warriors are killed with conventional weapons - i.e. in the Antarctica base when O'Neill is in the chair, and then in The Reckoning. I guess I missed something. It doesn't appear that they were using special weapons to kill them. So what made it possible for them to be killed?
          Which episodes would those be? "Lost City" was in Season 7, not S8.

In S8, "Avatar", any Kull warriors were part of a computerized game that Teal'c was involved in, and whatever weapons used to destroy them don't really count, since the whole game scenario was to test the chair and be a training device.

If you're referring to "Death Knell", that warrior was killed by the special weapon that Sam and Jacob developed; not a conventional weapon.

In "Evolution", the 1st Kull warrior died because of a heart attack, not by staff weapons. The next one was deprived of air long enough for it to become unconscious.

Comment

And in lost city you also see an add on to the P90 that has the weapon that can kill the Kull warriors

Comment

Comments well taken. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X