PDA

View Full Version : Leverage

Gem of Tigress
January 2nd, 2012, 08:08 AM
just wondering if there are any Leverage fans here besides me. :)
discuss away.

yessika
January 24th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Leverage fan here!

That finale was so awesome that I don't think awesome covers it :P:D

twinchaosblade
February 5th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Absolutely! I've been a huge fan of the show ever since the first season was available on DVD in the US (that's how I got to know it).

The finale was definitely made of a.w.e.s.o.m.e! To my mind it was the perfect finale to keep us impatiently waiting for the next season to start. As with any show, there were less stellar episodes in the season but eps like 'The Boiler Room Job' or 'The Experimental Job' are among the best of the entire show IMHO.

Twinchy
February 5th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Here's rooting for Leverage as well! http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb58/TCBTwinchy/smilies/dancepuff.gif

Just as my twinny (above), I've been following Nate and his team's adventures ever since the first season was available. And what an amazing ride it has been up to now. http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb58/TCBTwinchy/smilies/confetti.gif

Last year when I was in the US, I even wrote a long fan letter to Dean Devlin, letting him know how much I enjoy watching the show. :D

Twinchy
February 5th, 2012, 06:16 PM
That finale was so awesome that I don't think awesome covers it :P:D
I couldn't have said it any better, Yessika. http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb58/TCBTwinchy/smilies/Dancing-Chilli.gif

Twinchy
February 7th, 2012, 03:45 PM
The only sad thing about the fabulous finale is that we will have to wait for such a looooooooooooong time until we get to watch new episodes now that the current season is over. http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb58/TCBTwinchy/smilies/brokenheartedYahoo.gif

twinchaosblade
February 7th, 2012, 06:19 PM
True, but at least we know there will be a fifth season. I was beyond excited that they got such an early renewal this season.

Still, I was a little disappointed reading the other day that the ratings of the back "half" of season four didn't live up to the summer average. I do see that there were a few weaker episodes within the season but for some of the best episodes so far the ratings were pretty much a shame. And it's not even that I feel the show deserved better but I pity all the viewers who missed those episodes.

Twinchy
February 9th, 2012, 06:49 PM
To me, all the hiati are really putting people off. I think that's a pretty good reason not to turn my TV on anyway. http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb58/TCBTwinchy/smilies/explode.gif

It's usually not a "problem" with Leverage (or White Collar) because I'm way too much looking forward to new eps - but with other shows I'm tending towards being less interested in, I keep missing episodes (or half of a season, for that matter) because their hiatus always kicks my TV schedule to the curb. http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb58/TCBTwinchy/smilies/109.gif

twinchaosblade
February 9th, 2012, 08:01 PM
... and we miss tuning in again when new episodes air because we usually skip the reruns.

m&mnm317
August 7th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Uh oh - Twitchy and Twinchy in the same thread - I'm in trouble! :D Gonna have to remember to keep them separate, lol..

Hello! Leverage fan here! :D Been a fan since it first started; I've been off and on with it since then because I didn't have cable for the LONGEST time so I never knew when it was on or anything but I'm now ALL caught up and still loving it. We're recording re-runs so that we(My husband) can catch up on what we missed but we're also recording the latest ones too. :)

What is everyone's favorite character/pairing?

True, but at least we know there will be a fifth season. I was beyond excited that they got such an early renewal this season.

What I'm worried about is how much longer Nate/Timothy will be on the show.. The end of the 5.1 made it seem like he's leaving.. :S Or was that just me that got that vibe? Or are the writers preparing the audience for the unlikely event that the show ends????? :eek:

Gate Ranger
August 8th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Leverage fan here too! I got into it in season four, can't see enough now! :D:D Loving the new season, espically the Parker/Hardison ship, those two are so cute together. Sunday's episode was awesome, the way they pulled off the Alien job was great! :D Did anyone else get a Men In Black moment?

m&mnm317
August 8th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Leverage fan here too! I got into it in season four, can't see enough now! :D:D Loving the new season, espically the Parker/Hardison ship, those two are so cute together. Sunday's episode was awesome, the way they pulled off the Alien job was great! :D Did anyone else get a Men In Black moment?

I love Parker and Hardison together!! They are so darn cute the way they react to one another. :)

Gate Ranger
August 14th, 2012, 12:05 PM
This last episode was great, we found out a bit more about Eliot's past. The way they pulled it off was great. Can't wait for next week. :)

Girlbot
August 14th, 2012, 04:15 PM
This last episode was great, we found out a bit more about Eliot's past. The way they pulled it off was great. Can't wait for next week. :)
I remember the ep where he catered a wedding, was nice to find out more about his past culinary training.
Parker as always was great. Nice to see she found her mojo with food.:)

m&mnm317
August 15th, 2012, 09:59 AM
I like how they're developing Parker this season; they're making her want to be more like the others while the others just want her to be herself.

Gate Ranger
August 15th, 2012, 03:50 PM
I remember the ep where he catered a wedding, was nice to find out more about his past culinary training.
Parker as always was great. Nice to see she found her mojo with food.:)

I loved that ep, some parts were hilarious! :) And other parts were just plain awesome.

Girlbot
August 16th, 2012, 04:30 AM
I like how they're developing Parker this season; they're making her want to be more like the others while the others just want her to be herself.

I hope they don't change her character too much though, or we will lose what makes her such fun to watch.

m&mnm317
August 17th, 2012, 12:50 PM
I hope they don't change her character too much though, or we will lose what makes her such fun to watch.

I think that's why they're showing the team not wanting her to change, actually. But that could be just me. :)

Sundays are slowly becoming my favorite day of the week, lol.

Gem of Tigress
August 19th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Wow. Haven't been back here in a while, great to see I'm not alone :D:D

counting hours until next episode airs :P :D

Girlbot
August 19th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Got an hour and a half till next new ep. :D

I like that they moved the firm to Portland, not that they had any schoice, but it's funny to see them open a pub, and Sophie running an acting class :D

m&mnm317
August 19th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Got an hour and a half till next new ep. :D

I like that they moved the firm to Portland, not that they had any schoice, but it's funny to see them open a pub, and Sophie running an acting class :D

I like the change of venue simply because Boston was getting old.. Portland provides new opportunities/business/clients/etc. It is funny to see Hardison and Eliot arguing over food and beer and such, though. I'm still worried about what Nate has planned for the end of the year/season.. lol..

Girlbot
August 21st, 2012, 04:30 AM
This weeks ep was interesting to see Parker connecting with the teens, and all the conniving going on in the political scene. I like the flashback to how they finally managed to work everything out.
Next week's ep looks.......interesting :weiranime42:

m&mnm317
August 24th, 2012, 09:34 AM
This weeks ep was interesting to see Parker connecting with the teens, and all the conniving going on in the political scene. I like the flashback to how they finally managed to work everything out.
Next week's ep looks.......interesting :weiranime42:

I found this week's ep a little boring actually :S I mean, it was amazing that Sophie managed to work out everything so that it..well..worked, but otherwise, wasn't a huge fan of it. I think I missed the promo for next week's - my DVR has been cutting off around then or mid-promo..

Klenotka
September 5th, 2012, 02:00 PM
I didn´t like this week´s episode too much. I think the whole episode was overcomplicated and also the second half was just...weird. There weren´t even enough those great character moments and exchanges. But it is one episode out of many so I don´t want to complain :)
Leverage is one of the shows that is still good even in 5th season, mainly because it keeps changing and actors/characters are so comfortable around each other that you consider them your best friends :)

Girlbot
September 19th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Leverage season is over for now :(
I really liked the last three eps. Parker with the bad leg solving the crime was awesome.
Wonder why they broke up the team for the different eps?

m&mnm317
September 19th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Leverage season is over for now :(
I really liked the last three eps. Parker with the bad leg solving the crime was awesome.
Wonder why they broke up the team for the different eps?

I haven't seen the last few yet but now that I know they're on break, I might just wait, lol. I don't like having to wait for months for the continuation, lol.

Falcon Horus
December 22nd, 2012, 02:45 AM
I thought I'd seen this thread around so I just wanted to let you know that there won't be a season 6 of Leverage - TNT has made its decision. When LJ lets me in again I'll post a link to a letter from Dean Devlin (http://www.leveragefans.com/misc-news/a-special-letter-from-dean-devlin-2/).

Girlbot
April 19th, 2013, 11:39 AM
:( I really loved the series. Sorry that it won't be on anymore.